The Official Auburn Tigers Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 RakimAllahNY said:
Yall n*gga's need to lock down Julio Jones
"inside" word (supposedly from the OC at Foley) is that its LSU, UA, UF,AU, FSU , USC in that order... i think if he were to pick right now it would be LSU or Bama but he wont commit til February so we have plenty of time to gain some ground.. just need to have a great season and let Tubs put the full court press on him (i.e. Carnell Williams)

i say he signs outta state.. either LSU or FSU but damn we need him
 10 years ago '04        #42
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
Ya'll play basketball?

:D
actin like ohio st. some basketball superpower after making the championship huh?

i could care less about basketball but it doesnt hurt to have a good squad
 10 years ago '07        #43
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 UknowWhatItIs said:
"inside" word (supposedly from the OC at Foley) is that its LSU, UA, UF,AU, FSU , USC in that order... i think if he were to pick right now it would be LSU or Bama but he wont commit til February so we have plenty of time to gain some ground.. just need to have a great season and let Tubs put the full court press on him (i.e. Carnell Williams)

i say he signs outta state.. either LSU or FSU but damn we need him
Damn right! I'd love me some Julio Jones
 10 years ago '04        #44
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 sonof504 said:
Damn right! I'd love me some Julio Jones
sure you would... not to mention deandre brown has LSU as its leader

:thumbsdow
 10 years ago '07        #45
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
:D But looking at the early predictions it looks like LSU is gonna have a kind of weak class. Compared to this years anyway
 07-09-2007, 07:39 PM         #46
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
July 9, 2007

Jeffrey Lee
AuburnSports.com

Related Links:
Video: Onterrio McCalebbRankings: All-Purpose BacksRankings: Florida Top 100

Talk about it in Gary Ferman's War Room
Three of Auburn's top running back targets are expected to be on the Plains Saturday for the Tigers' summer camp finale.

Seffner (Fla.) Armwood four-star Eric Smith and Frostproof's Carlton Thomas have both said they'd be there, and they'll now be joined by another Floridian, Fort Meade's Onterrio McCalebb.

McCalebb will be one to watch this weekend in Auburn.
"I'm going to Auburn this weekend," said McCalebb. "The camp is Saturday, but I'll probably leave Friday. I'm going up there with one of my coaches. I'm looking forward to it."

The 5-foot-10, 160-pounder, rated the No. 15 all-purpose back in the country by Rivals.com, plans on participating in the camp, but also doing a little sight-seeing as well.

"I want to compete in the camp, but I've never been there so I want to check out the facilities and talk to the coaches, too" he said. "I know they have a good coaching staff, and people have told me they have good facilities and everything. Now, I'll get to see for myself."

Although McCalebb has never been to Auburn, his interest level in the Tigers has remained high since early in the recruitment process. He currently has them No. 2 on his list behind Rutgers.

"I've been to Rutgers and I like their coaching staff and players," McCalebb said. "They treat you well up there and they also have nice facilities.

"Auburn is right behind them. They have a good program, good coaches, and one of my favorite players that I like to watch, Cadillac Williams, came from there."

McCalebb has offers from Auburn, Clemson, Ole Miss, North Carolina, Rutgers, South Florida and West Virginia among others. He hopes to have his choices narrowed down to five soon.

"I want to have a final five before the season starts, and in the middle of the season, hopefully make my decision."

Rivals.com also ranks McCalebb the No. 63 overall prospect in the state of Florida in the 2008 class.
 10 years ago '05        #47
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 UknowWhatItIs said:
actin like ohio st. some basketball superpower after making the championship huh?

i could care less about basketball but it doesnt hurt to have a good squad
You do realize we are, AT WORST, a Top 15 basketball progam all time right?

With that said, I agree it doesn't hurt.
 10 years ago '04        #48
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
You do realize we are, AT WORST, a Top 15 basketball progam all time right?

With that said, I agree it doesn't hurt.
no i didnt realize that b/c i dont really fu*ks with college ball like that

the chris porter days were nice though
 10 years ago '04        #49
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
July 9, 2007

Jeffrey Lee
AuburnSports.com

Related Links:
Video: Onterrio McCalebbRankings: All-Purpose BacksRankings: Florida Top 100

Three of Auburn's top running back targets are expected to be on the Plains Saturday for the Tigers' summer camp finale.

Seffner (Fla.) Armwood four-star Eric Smith and Frostproof's Carlton Thomas have both said they'd be there, and they'll now be joined by another Floridian, Fort Meade's Onterrio McCalebb.

McCalebb will be one to watch this weekend in Auburn.
"I'm going to Auburn this weekend," said McCalebb. "The camp is Saturday, but I'll probably leave Friday. I'm going up there with one of my coaches. I'm looking forward to it."

The 5-foot-10, 160-pounder, rated the No. 15 all-purpose back in the country by Rivals.com, plans on participating in the camp, but also doing a little sight-seeing as well.

"I want to compete in the camp, but I've never been there so I want to check out the facilities and talk to the coaches, too" he said. "I know they have a good coaching staff, and people have told me they have good facilities and everything. Now, I'll get to see for myself."

Although McCalebb has never been to Auburn, his interest level in the Tigers has remained high since early in the recruitment process. He currently has them No. 2 on his list behind Rutgers.

"I've been to Rutgers and I like their coaching staff and players," McCalebb said. "They treat you well up there and they also have nice facilities.

"Auburn is right behind them. They have a good program, good coaches, and one of my favorite players that I like to watch, Cadillac Williams, came from there."

McCalebb has offers from Auburn, Clemson, Ole Miss, North Carolina, Rutgers, South Florida and West Virginia among others. He hopes to have his choices narrowed down to five soon.

"I want to have a final five before the season starts, and in the middle of the season, hopefully make my decision."

Rivals.com also ranks McCalebb the No. 63 overall prospect in the state of Florida in the 2008 class.
damn it aint let me prop u in like a year

i got ya when i can
 07-20-2007, 11:59 AM         #50
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
July 20, 2007

Jeffrey Lee
AuburnSports.com

Related Links:
Auburn Camp Video: 1-on-1sBrown's junior highlight reelAuburn Camp Central

The top rated wide receiver at Auburn's final summer camp last weekend was Ocean Springs (Miss.) High's DeAndre Brown.

The 6-foot-6, 210-pounder, ranked the No. 7 WR in the country by Rivals.com, didn't disappoint.

Brown was a standout in drills throughout the day, and capped it off with a dominant performance in 1-on-1s against the defensive backs.

Brown said he would be back in Auburn in the fall.
"It went good. I learned a lot. I feel like I did pretty good, but I know I can do better," said Brown. "There are still a lot of things I need to be taught, but I had a lot of fun at Auburn."

Brown worked with AU receiver coach Greg Knox.

"I learned a lot from coach Knox from the little time that we had," Brown said. "He taught me a lot of things that other coaches haven't taught me. Everything went real good."

Brown didn't spend all of his time at the camp. He also took a tour of the athletic facilities and spoke with other Tiger coaches including head man Tommy Tuberville and recruiting coach Don Dunn.

"Coach Dunn was real happy to see me, and coach Tuberville told me to keep working hard," said Brown. "I took a little tour around the athletic facilities. They are top-of-the-line weight facilities. Also, the stadium is pretty big. That's a lot of people to be playing in front of."

Brown said he was impressed with Auburn.

"I liked it. I think it's beautiful," he said. "I liked the campus. It's real nice and easy to get around. Auburn isn't too big of a town either. It's easy to get around, too, and that's what I'm looking for. That's a big plus for me."

Although it was his first trip to the Plains, Brown doesn't expect it to be his last.

"I had a lot of fun and I'd be fortunate to be able to go back up there during the season and see how things go," he said. "It showed me that I really needed to give Auburn a chance. I'll be back for a game in the fall."

In the meantime, Brown said he was going to continue to stay open in his recruitment. After all, he's in no hurry to end it.

"I'm open to anybody and everybody that's willing to recruit me," he said. "I'm going to take (my recruitment) to the end."

Rivals.com rates Brown the No. 44 overall prospect in the 2008 class and the No. 1 recruit in the state of Mississippi.

As a junior, Brown caught 21 passes for 359 yards and seven touchdowns. He also rushed 22 times for 340 yards and six scores.
 10 years ago '04        #51
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
^^^^^ if we can get brown or jones id be happy as fuk

had an article in the paper today talking about how weak our recruiting class is so far... .. has the season started???

Montgomery Advertiser <<<<<<
 10 years ago '06        #52
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
It doesn't matter if the season started already, Look at Texas, Its not even August yet, and they already have over 10 commits.

But DeAndre Brown is the real deal, I think Auburn has a nice chance of getting him, But Jones is Bama Bound unless he decides to go to Florida or USC(west) so you can hang that up on Jones...
 07-22-2007, 05:15 PM         #53
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The problem is Texas loses out on a lot of commits by the way they recruit. They lost out on Ryan Mallet last year and there losing there top 3 prospect this year to OU
 10 years ago '04        #54
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,329 | Props total: 11370 11370
Texas says either commit or don't come there basically. A lot of kids want the chance to visit other schools around the nation for free so if I was a Texas kid I'd tell Mack Brown to blow me. The Gators do pretty well in that state recruiting wise. Gators are doing very well in Bama right now too.

I can't wait to see Auburn sh*t on Satan and the Tide this year, that will be a sight to see.

UKnowWhatItIs is my n*gga, me and him get along real good in this bi*ch because we ain't overly biased and speak that real, keep it up my n*gga.
 10 years ago '04        #55
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
yea u know what it is... i keep it real w/ the educated cfb n*ggas on here

ill be at the swamp this year check that sh*t out... should be a bad a.ss game

i also say one of us (AU or UF) comes out of death Valley with a W

fuk we were so close last time (5 missed FGS)

aight gotta go smoke this lil blunt of purp
 07-26-2007, 09:11 PM         #56
feardafoot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tubby=great coach. Only reason yall go 9-3 this year. I'm giving one win too. Too many teams better than yall this year. 9-3 is a stretch in my eyes.
 10 years ago '04        #57
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
12-2 ???

SEC Champ
 10 years ago '04        #58
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
BCS win.. win at LSU (1st time in over a decade) arkansas and uga.. maybe switch out LSU and UF

LSU needs to lose to a couple other teams (UA, ARK, UF) and we'll go to SECCG

Last edited by UknowWhatItIs; 07-27-2007 at 05:30 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #59
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 feardafoot said:
Tubby=great coach.
props

not many people say that but he might be top 3 talent developer in the SEC
 10 years ago '04        #60
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
we didnt even offer Tyler Love.... if we dont land OL Mclain im going to be pissed
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago