The Official Auburn Tigers Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
watch out for the boy Mario Fannin.. goin into the fall as the no. 2 RB behind Lester and returning kicks w/ Tristan Davis (led the SEC in KO return ydg last year)

206 yds on 13 carries in the spring game (TD runs of 60 and 58).. a spring game but still... hes going to be the next big time back at Auburn

get familiar
 11 years ago '07        #22
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 UknowWhatItIs said:
AU/LSU games >>>

should be even better this year since its in late October

I was watching some youtube clip on all the crazy games AU/LSU had. Good stuff
 11 years ago '04        #23
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
hell yea n*gga... former LSU signee Blair Irvin committed to AU today... was signed by Saban in 02 but chose to play minor league baseball... his bat never got going so he went back to football at Coffeeville in Kansas

big time pick up
 11 years ago '04        #24
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 05-12-2007, 10:08 PM         #25
thehogue 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that first game gonna be a problem lol haha naw im jp yall prolly gonna whoop ksu
 11 years ago '04        #26
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 thehogue said:
that first game gonna be a problem lol haha naw im jp yall prolly gonna whoop ksu
that game worries me... KSU got some talent but theirs no way they should come to AU and beat us... hopefully we'll do them like we did wash st last year
 11 years ago '04        #27
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
FUKK!!!!!

Patrick Trahan ineligible for 07 season.. fukin idiot, had the best spring for a LB .. o well at least blackmons back

Auburn linebacker Patrick Trahan, who won a starting job in the spring, and junior defensive tackle Greg Smith are likely to be academically ineligible for next season.

Trahan, from New Orleans, would be a third-year sophomore. He played in 13 games last season and was in on 14 tackles. He was Auburn's most consistent linebacker in the spring and won the starting job on the strong side. He apparently came up short on earning the required grade point average and is expected to remain in school and try to regain eligibility for the 2008 season.

Smith, a highly touted junior college transfer, was redshirted last season. It is uncertain what his future plans are.

With Trahan likely out of the picture, it becomes more critical that sophomore Tray Blackmon, who sat out the spring semester to deal with personal issues, gains his eligibility. If he does, which is considered likely, he is expected to be the starter in the middle. Junior Merrill Johnson is the projected starter on the weak side. Redshirt freshman Craig Stevens will probably move to the strong side and be the man to beat there.

FUK!!!!!
 11 years ago '07        #28
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
Damn he is from Nola. Making us look bad
 11 years ago '04        #29
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 sonof504 said:
Damn he is from Nola. Making us look bad
that n*gga can play 2
 11 years ago '04        #30
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
we'll go 11-2 again
 11 years ago '06        #31
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 UknowWhatItIs said:
we'll go 11-2 again
See 11-2 is good and all but i know you have got to be inching for that National Championship Crown! Alabama has not done sh*t since Shaun Alexander! Auburn has owned the state of Alabama for the pass 6 or 7 years! I know yall got screwed over in 2003 but you of all people has got to get tired of the same 11-2 seasons! HELL as a Bama fan thats all im hoping for is a 11-2 season within the next 2 years! Hopefully Saban can bring Bama back up but were have to see!
 11 years ago '04        #32
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 titanreese said:
See 11-2 is good and all but i know you have got to be inching for that National Championship Crown! Alabama has not done sh*t since Shaun Alexander! Auburn has owned the state of Alabama for the pass 6 or 7 years! I know yall got screwed over in 2003 but you of all people has got to get tired of the same 11-2 seasons! HELL as a Bama fan thats all im hoping for is a 11-2 season within the next 2 years! Hopefully Saban can bring Bama back up but were have to see!
oh a NC is possible (not a great chance but possible) but im just saying with that road schedule its gon be rough.. .and hell yea im itching for a NC ive witnessed 2 undefeated seasons and only a SEC chip and a Sugar Bowl win to show for it

Saban will get em back to AU and LSUs level itll just take him 2-3 years... Bama will be good this year but no better than 9-3.... but ya never know

November 24th is going to be crazy... Sabans 1st iron bowl... .hopefully after saban gets bama back on track the Iron Bowl will be a match up of highly ranked teams to end the year (i.e. UM/OSU)
 11 years ago '04        #33
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
HEs BACK!!.... 2nd pic from top

10 years ago '04        #34
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
still excited about the 07 class.. .best OL class in nation... cant wait to have these n*ggas blockin for:
Kodi Burns (QB)
Ben Tate, Mario Fannin, Enrigue Davis (RBs)

Hawthorne gon beast on n*ggas at WR also

I also like the commitment ('08) from the kid who comitted to LSU in 03 (Blair Irvin) but played baseball instead

08 or 09 should be a contender for the NC .. we will be a major contender for the SEC this year but road schedule too brutal to get to the NC but no one thought UF would play for it with their schedule last year

I think the SEC champ will be the winner of the AU @ LSU game... no bias just opinion

damn I love talking auburn football to myself

Last edited by UknowWhatItIs; 06-26-2007 at 02:19 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #35
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 thehogue said:
i dunno man, thats what I thought when we played Ga Tech at home 1st game and they beat us 23-14... but we came back the next year and beat Wash. St. 41-14

it will be a good game but AU should win by a couple TDs
 10 years ago '04        #36
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:
AU/LSU games >>>

should be even better this year since its in late October
that game where yall had us beat pretty good and then we intercepted like 4 passes in the 4th qtr and came back was the craziest

honorable mention goes to 05 in BR.. that was one of the best games ever
 10 years ago '04        #37
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
Board of Trustees just approved the building of a $90 million basketball arena

:applause:

will be ready 2010
 10 years ago '04        #38
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
this is when I knew the 04 team was something serious

07-02-2007, 02:40 AM         #39
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall n*gga's need to lock down Julio Jones
 10 years ago '05        #40
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 UknowWhatItIs said:
Board of Trustees just approved the building of a $90 million basketball arena

:applause:

will be ready 2010
Ya'll play basketball?

:D
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy