The Official Auburn Tigers Thread

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #26
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 thehogue said
that first game gonna be a problem lol haha naw im jp yall prolly gonna whoop ksu
that game worries me... KSU got some talent but theirs no way they should come to AU and beat us... hopefully we'll do them like we did wash st last year

12 years ago '04        #27
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
FUKK!!!!!

Patrick Trahan ineligible for 07 season.. fukin idiot, had the best spring for a LB .. o well at least blackmons back

Auburn linebacker Patrick Trahan, who won a starting job in the spring, and junior defensive tackle Greg Smith are likely to be academically ineligible for next season.

Trahan, from New Orleans, would be a third-year sophomore. He played in 13 games last season and was in on 14 tackles. He was Auburn's most consistent linebacker in the spring and won the starting job on the strong side. He apparently came up short on earning the required grade point average and is expected to remain in school and try to regain eligibility for the 2008 season.

Smith, a highly touted junior college transfer, was redshirted last season. It is uncertain what his future plans are.

With Trahan likely out of the picture, it becomes more critical that sophomore Tray Blackmon, who sat out the spring semester to deal with personal issues, gains his eligibility. If he does, which is considered likely, he is expected to be the starter in the middle. Junior Merrill Johnson is the projected starter on the weak side. Redshirt freshman Craig Stevens will probably move to the strong side and be the man to beat there.

FUK!!!!!

12 years ago '07        #28
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,035 | Props total: 217 217
Damn he is from Nola. Making us look bad

12 years ago '04        #29
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 sonof504 said
Damn he is from Nola. Making us look bad
that n*gga can play 2

12 years ago '04        #30
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
we'll go 11-2 again

12 years ago '06        #31
titanreese 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,084 | Props total: 1716 1716
 UknowWhatItIs said
we'll go 11-2 again
See 11-2 is good and all but i know you have got to be inching for that National Championship Crown! Alabama has not done sh*t since Shaun Alexander! Auburn has owned the state of Alabama for the pass 6 or 7 years! I know yall got screwed over in 2003 but you of all people has got to get tired of the same 11-2 seasons! HELL as a Bama fan thats all im hoping for is a 11-2 season within the next 2 years! Hopefully Saban can bring Bama back up but were have to see!

12 years ago '04        #32
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 titanreese said
See 11-2 is good and all but i know you have got to be inching for that National Championship Crown! Alabama has not done sh*t since Shaun Alexander! Auburn has owned the state of Alabama for the pass 6 or 7 years! I know yall got screwed over in 2003 but you of all people has got to get tired of the same 11-2 seasons! HELL as a Bama fan thats all im hoping for is a 11-2 season within the next 2 years! Hopefully Saban can bring Bama back up but were have to see!
oh a NC is possible (not a great chance but possible) but im just saying with that road schedule its gon be rough.. .and hell yea im itching for a NC ive witnessed 2 undefeated seasons and only a SEC chip and a Sugar Bowl win to show for it

Saban will get em back to AU and LSUs level itll just take him 2-3 years... Bama will be good this year but no better than 9-3.... but ya never know

November 24th is going to be crazy... Sabans 1st iron bowl... .hopefully after saban gets bama back on track the Iron Bowl will be a match up of highly ranked teams to end the year (i.e. UM/OSU)

12 years ago '04        #33
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
HEs BACK!!.... 2nd pic from top

11 years ago '04        #34
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
still excited about the 07 class.. .best OL class in nation... cant wait to have these n*ggas blockin for:
Kodi Burns (QB)
Ben Tate, Mario Fannin, Enrigue Davis (RBs)

Hawthorne gon beast on n*ggas at WR also

I also like the commitment ('08) from the kid who comitted to LSU in 03 (Blair Irvin) but played baseball instead

08 or 09 should be a contender for the NC .. we will be a major contender for the SEC this year but road schedule too brutal to get to the NC but no one thought UF would play for it with their schedule last year

I think the SEC champ will be the winner of the AU @ LSU game... no bias just opinion

damn I love talking auburn football to myself

Last edited by UknowWhatItIs; 06-26-2007 at 02:19 AM..

11 years ago '04        #35
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 thehogue said
that first game gonna be a problem lol haha naw im jp yall prolly gonna whoop ksu
i dunno man, thats what I thought when we played Ga Tech at home 1st game and they beat us 23-14... but we came back the next year and beat Wash. St. 41-14

it will be a good game but AU should win by a couple TDs

11 years ago '04        #36
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said
AU/LSU games >>>

should be even better this year since its in late October
that game where yall had us beat pretty good and then we intercepted like 4 passes in the 4th qtr and came back was the craziest

honorable mention goes to 05 in BR.. that was one of the best games ever

11 years ago '04        #37
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
Board of Trustees just approved the building of a $90 million basketball arena

:applause:

will be ready 2010

11 years ago '04        #38
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
this is when I knew the 04 team was something serious

07-02-2007, 02:40 AM         #39
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall n*gga's need to lock down Julio Jones

11 years ago '05        #40
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 UknowWhatItIs said
Board of Trustees just approved the building of a $90 million basketball arena

:applause:

will be ready 2010
Ya'll play basketball?

:D

11 years ago '04        #41
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said
Yall n*gga's need to lock down Julio Jones
"inside" word (supposedly from the OC at Foley) is that its LSU, UA, UF,AU, FSU , USC in that order... i think if he were to pick right now it would be LSU or Bama but he wont commit til February so we have plenty of time to gain some ground.. just need to have a great season and let Tubs put the full court press on him (i.e. Carnell Williams)

i say he signs outta state.. either LSU or FSU but damn we need him

11 years ago '04        #42
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 Y2Luda said
Ya'll play basketball?

:D
actin like ohio st. some basketball superpower after making the championship huh?

i could care less about basketball but it doesnt hurt to have a good squad

11 years ago '07        #43
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said
"inside" word (supposedly from the OC at Foley) is that its LSU, UA, UF,AU, FSU , USC in that order... i think if he were to pick right now it would be LSU or Bama but he wont commit til February so we have plenty of time to gain some ground.. just need to have a great season and let Tubs put the full court press on him (i.e. Carnell Williams)

i say he signs outta state.. either LSU or FSU but damn we need him
Damn right! I'd love me some Julio Jones

11 years ago '04        #44
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 sonof504 said
Damn right! I'd love me some Julio Jones
sure you would... not to mention deandre brown has LSU as its leader

:thumbsdow

11 years ago '07        #45
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
:D But looking at the early predictions it looks like LSU is gonna have a kind of weak class. Compared to this years anyway

07-09-2007, 07:39 PM         #46
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
July 9, 2007

Jeffrey Lee
AuburnSports.com

Related Links:
Video: Onterrio McCalebbRankings: All-Purpose BacksRankings: Florida Top 100

Talk about it in Gary Ferman's War Room
Three of Auburn's top running back targets are expected to be on the Plains Saturday for the Tigers' summer camp finale.

Seffner (Fla.) Armwood four-star Eric Smith and Frostproof's Carlton Thomas have both said they'd be there, and they'll now be joined by another Floridian, Fort Meade's Onterrio McCalebb.

McCalebb will be one to watch this weekend in Auburn.
"I'm going to Auburn this weekend," said McCalebb. "The camp is Saturday, but I'll probably leave Friday. I'm going up there with one of my coaches. I'm looking forward to it."

The 5-foot-10, 160-pounder, rated the No. 15 all-purpose back in the country by Rivals.com, plans on participating in the camp, but also doing a little sight-seeing as well.

"I want to compete in the camp, but I've never been there so I want to check out the facilities and talk to the coaches, too" he said. "I know they have a good coaching staff, and people have told me they have good facilities and everything. Now, I'll get to see for myself."

Although McCalebb has never been to Auburn, his interest level in the Tigers has remained high since early in the recruitment process. He currently has them No. 2 on his list behind Rutgers.

"I've been to Rutgers and I like their coaching staff and players," McCalebb said. "They treat you well up there and they also have nice facilities.

"Auburn is right behind them. They have a good program, good coaches, and one of my favorite players that I like to watch, Cadillac Williams, came from there."

McCalebb has offers from Auburn, Clemson, Ole Miss, North Carolina, Rutgers, South Florida and West Virginia among others. He hopes to have his choices narrowed down to five soon.

"I want to have a final five before the season starts, and in the middle of the season, hopefully make my decision."

Rivals.com also ranks McCalebb the No. 63 overall prospect in the state of Florida in the 2008 class.

11 years ago '05        #47
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 UknowWhatItIs said
actin like ohio st. some basketball superpower after making the championship huh?

i could care less about basketball but it doesnt hurt to have a good squad
You do realize we are, AT WORST, a Top 15 basketball progam all time right?

With that said, I agree it doesn't hurt.

11 years ago '04        #48
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 Y2Luda said
You do realize we are, AT WORST, a Top 15 basketball progam all time right?

With that said, I agree it doesn't hurt.
no i didnt realize that b/c i dont really fu*ks with college ball like that

the chris porter days were nice though

11 years ago '04        #49
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said
July 9, 2007

Jeffrey Lee
AuburnSports.com

Related Links:
Video: Onterrio McCalebbRankings: All-Purpose BacksRankings: Florida Top 100

Three of Auburn's top running back targets are expected to be on the Plains Saturday for the Tigers' summer camp finale.

Seffner (Fla.) Armwood four-star Eric Smith and Frostproof's Carlton Thomas have both said they'd be there, and they'll now be joined by another Floridian, Fort Meade's Onterrio McCalebb.

McCalebb will be one to watch this weekend in Auburn.
"I'm going to Auburn this weekend," said McCalebb. "The camp is Saturday, but I'll probably leave Friday. I'm going up there with one of my coaches. I'm looking forward to it."

The 5-foot-10, 160-pounder, rated the No. 15 all-purpose back in the country by Rivals.com, plans on participating in the camp, but also doing a little sight-seeing as well.

"I want to compete in the camp, but I've never been there so I want to check out the facilities and talk to the coaches, too" he said. "I know they have a good coaching staff, and people have told me they have good facilities and everything. Now, I'll get to see for myself."

Although McCalebb has never been to Auburn, his interest level in the Tigers has remained high since early in the recruitment process. He currently has them No. 2 on his list behind Rutgers.

"I've been to Rutgers and I like their coaching staff and players," McCalebb said. "They treat you well up there and they also have nice facilities.

"Auburn is right behind them. They have a good program, good coaches, and one of my favorite players that I like to watch, Cadillac Williams, came from there."

McCalebb has offers from Auburn, Clemson, Ole Miss, North Carolina, Rutgers, South Florida and West Virginia among others. He hopes to have his choices narrowed down to five soon.

"I want to have a final five before the season starts, and in the middle of the season, hopefully make my decision."

Rivals.com also ranks McCalebb the No. 63 overall prospect in the state of Florida in the 2008 class.
damn it aint let me prop u in like a year

i got ya when i can

07-20-2007, 11:59 AM         #50
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
July 20, 2007

Jeffrey Lee
AuburnSports.com

Related Links:
Auburn Camp Video: 1-on-1sBrown's junior highlight reelAuburn Camp Central

The top rated wide receiver at Auburn's final summer camp last weekend was Ocean Springs (Miss.) High's DeAndre Brown.

The 6-foot-6, 210-pounder, ranked the No. 7 WR in the country by Rivals.com, didn't disappoint.

Brown was a standout in drills throughout the day, and capped it off with a dominant performance in 1-on-1s against the defensive backs.

Brown said he would be back in Auburn in the fall.
"It went good. I learned a lot. I feel like I did pretty good, but I know I can do better," said Brown. "There are still a lot of things I need to be taught, but I had a lot of fun at Auburn."

Brown worked with AU receiver coach Greg Knox.

"I learned a lot from coach Knox from the little time that we had," Brown said. "He taught me a lot of things that other coaches haven't taught me. Everything went real good."

Brown didn't spend all of his time at the camp. He also took a tour of the athletic facilities and spoke with other Tiger coaches including head man Tommy Tuberville and recruiting coach Don Dunn.

"Coach Dunn was real happy to see me, and coach Tuberville told me to keep working hard," said Brown. "I took a little tour around the athletic facilities. They are top-of-the-line weight facilities. Also, the stadium is pretty big. That's a lot of people to be playing in front of."

Brown said he was impressed with Auburn.

"I liked it. I think it's beautiful," he said. "I liked the campus. It's real nice and easy to get around. Auburn isn't too big of a town either. It's easy to get around, too, and that's what I'm looking for. That's a big plus for me."

Although it was his first trip to the Plains, Brown doesn't expect it to be his last.

"I had a lot of fun and I'd be fortunate to be able to go back up there during the season and see how things go," he said. "It showed me that I really needed to give Auburn a chance. I'll be back for a game in the fall."

In the meantime, Brown said he was going to continue to stay open in his recruitment. After all, he's in no hurry to end it.

"I'm open to anybody and everybody that's willing to recruit me," he said. "I'm going to take (my recruitment) to the end."

Rivals.com rates Brown the No. 44 overall prospect in the 2008 class and the No. 1 recruit in the state of Mississippi.

As a junior, Brown caught 21 passes for 359 yards and seven touchdowns. He also rushed 22 times for 340 yards and six scores.

Home      

most viewed right now
-18online now  30
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
47 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  22
How Lean Became Rapís Most Wanted Drug
110 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+138online now  20
Strippers long jump now?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+42online now  7
Image(s) inside Phat Ass Goth Girl
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+53online now  5
Dec 12 - College teacher fired for having too much booty
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-75online now  4
Mom of 4 looking for a guy to hang out with
287 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-31online now  4
Video inside Akademiks Drunk Going Off On Joe Budden & Star On TWITCH, Calls Star BR..
118 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-44online now  3
NBA YOO PHIL JACKSON LITERALLY came to JEANIE BUSS OFFICE after the LEBRON PIC..
68 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy