The Official Auburn Tigers Thread

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #281
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
John Moss, First Lieutenant in the Air Force stationed at Hanscom Air Force Base just outside of Boston comments on Auburn after teaching at its last summer camp:

“This program is professional,” Moss says. “The way they carry themselves, the way they treat the kids and the way the coaches treat each other and the high school coaches, it’s first class. It’s all about respect and I appreciate that. You go to some camps and maybe you don’t have that as much. It’s more of just a money maker. At Auburn you don’t see that. They care about the kids, whether it’s about the academics and talking about them as a whole person, they care. It’s a class program."

and we do it the right way
 9 years ago '05        #282
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,051 | Props total: 6950 6950
LB Jamie Collins to Auburn today
 9 years ago '04        #283
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 Junior G said:
LB Jamie Collins to Auburn today

Not rated yet... and I dont give a fu*k

Tubs ability to evaluate talent >>>>>

We got multiple 2-3 stars into the NFL (Q. Groves,Pat Sims, J Wilhite and Pat Lee ; and thats just from last year) and this year we have a 2 star recruit at DT by the name of Sen'Derrick Marks (Playboy AA and top 10 in most way too early mock drafts)

The season cant get here any sooner
 9 years ago '06        #284
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
So whats Auburn Offensive plan against MSU??
 9 years ago '04        #285
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 titanreese said:
So whats Auburn Offensive plan against MSU??
I have no clue except Todd will be the starting QB unless he gets hurt or Kodi comes in and just goes off. We got into a pretty good rhythm last week during the 1st half ,the 2 fumbles in the red zone k!lled us. We were in control the whole game and our D played great (until we started resting folks only up 27 in the 3rd qtr)Unlike the 1st game our passing moved the ball this game. It is a weird offense to watch Auburn run. I have not gotten used to it, but we are 2-0 with 2 pretty convincing wins over scrubs (what about LoMo almost beating Ark?)
 9 years ago '04        #286
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
Jerraud Powers is a beast by the way. I kept an eye on the Jerraud Powers/Deandre Brown matchup(5'9" vs 6'6"; low rated 3 star vs top 5 WRs coming out of HS; yea I know he's a true freshman but he is going to be raw) and all I can say is hot damn that kid can flat out play football. He covers, he hits and the coaches always have nothing but praise for him. Last year you could easily tell that was Muschamp's favorite player on our defense last year.

Speaking of Muschamp... our D has not lost a step as expected
 9 years ago '04        #287
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 Junior G said:
Donald Ford to Auburn today....

In his first game, playing just a half because his team had a big lead at intermission, Ford had seven tackles, one sack, a blocked punt and a blocked field goal.

2nd game - 16 tackles 3 sacks
 9 years ago '06        #288
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,356 | Props total: 346 346
Nice Pickup for the Tigers, What classification is that, Looks like he's going up against 200 lineman
 9 years ago '06        #289
Against D Grain 
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:

Not rated yet... and I dont give a fu*k

Tubs ability to evaluate talent >>>>>

We got multiple 2-3 stars into the NFL (Q. Groves,Pat Sims, J Wilhite and Pat Lee ; and thats just from last year) and this year we have a 2 star recruit at DT by the name of Sen'Derrick Marks (Playboy AA and top 10 in most way too early mock drafts)

The season cant get here any sooner

Whatever makes you sleep better at night:mamoru2:
 9 years ago '06        #290
Against D Grain 
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
i dont know how many more spots auburn has left in this class but can they close the deal with boyd and petey smith :wow: :wow:
I just looked up Boyd's profile on Rivals, I see he's rated #4 at his position, with some real good offers. Should be a nice pickup for them, if they land him. Auburn is really high on him, Montez Robinson, and Johnie Farms
 9 years ago '05        #291
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,051 | Props total: 6950 6950
Top junior Braxton Chitty to Auburn
ESPNU 150 Watch List quarterback Braxton Chitty of Northview (Dothan, Ala.), has given the Tigers a commitment for the Class of 2010.

Chitty, also a prospect at wide receiver, has other offers from Alabama, Nebraska and Duke.
 9 years ago '04        #292
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #293
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
:applause:

300 posts in the Auburn team page

:applause:

couldn't have done it without ya UknowWhatItIs
 9 years ago '06        #294
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
You know.................. I dont think I have to say anything else
 9 years ago '04        #295
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
yea I know we suck

the year we were supposed to win the West we are 4-3 after 7 games

5-7 is looking very possible right now

this iphone internet aint cutting it... one of my dumbfuk friends downloaded limewire on my sh*t and it wont even boot up without freezing now

hahaha Chette Williams (AU team chaplain) came to montgomery to speak to the QB club and he refused to say sh*t about AU football... rough times on the plains.. fuk it i'm used to it by now

If tubs doesn't let his offensive a.ssistants go and let the new OC bring in his own staff he is gone... that's the word from a former AU graduate a.ssistant

That Arkansas game was pretty funny to say the least... Our QBs are fkin terrible... Burns included... we had 2 completions for 21 yards at halftime... Our WRs didn't help much either

9 years ago '06        #296
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
ummmmmm..ummmmmmmmmm...yea
 9 years ago '05        #297
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
my boy destroyed ya'll last night on 17 carries If Pat White would stop pullin the ball he'd be a fu*kin hiesman front runner :agreement6:
 9 years ago '04        #298
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 booker20 said:
my boy destroyed ya'll last night on 17 carries If Pat White would stop pullin the ball he'd be a fu*kin hiesman front runner :agreement6:
we didn't tackle for sh*t

Zac Etheridge might can f!ght (the one that whipped Deron Furr's a.ss in fall camp) but he sure as hell can't tackle or cover

We are beat up on D... Neiko Thorpe rolled his ankle in the 1st qtr and Jerraud Powers had to play on a gimp hammy

Devine is that n*gga though

The headline for the sports page after that game was "Devine Intervention"

We have lead by double digits at halftime in 7 of 8 games this year and are 4-4 Burns looked alright for his 1st start on the road... Our WRs suck

OUT
 9 years ago '04        #299
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
mods delete this
 9 years ago '04        #300
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
Tray Blackmon will not return for his senior year. He's making bad grades and he has 3 kids. I think this was the plan all along.

CFL????

Overhyped and injured his whole career... had a great game against Bama last year but that's about it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
150 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago