Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-02-2008, 09:55 AM         #241
Mr. 2-85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good win against clemson my n*gga they looked a lil brand new in the beginning...sh*ts amazing how franklin put that in, in just 5 days
 10 years ago '04        #242
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 Mr. 2-85 said:
good win against clemson my n*gga they looked a lil brand new in the beginning...sh*ts amazing how franklin put that in, in just 5 days
yea I was expecting to see some of it at times but thats the offense we ran all game and Franklin called all the plays... they say he is an agressive coach but damn, thats serious

Tuberville said our RBs were on the wrong side of the QB on about 15 plays

Pat Sims is a beast.
 10 years ago '06        #243
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
Sup with your boy?????

Five-star RB Enrique Davis has been committed to Auburn since October 2006, but has something happened to change the huge commitment's plans? Has Davis, the No. 3 overall prep school recruit, decided to decommit.......................Five-star RB no longer committed to Auburn
 10 years ago '05        #244
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 titanreese said:
Sup with your boy?????

Five-star RB Enrique Davis has been committed to Auburn since October 2006, but has something happened to change the huge commitment's plans? Has Davis, the No. 3 overall prep school recruit, decided to decommit.......................Five-star RB no longer committed to Auburn
Franklin is whats up with him.... Its between Ole Miss wit Houston Nutt, Tennessee, and FSU :applause:
 10 years ago '04        #245
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
yea he gone and I really dont care.... if we didnt change offenses id be pissed... but he is not made for this offense... I hope he stays in the SEC... we'll work dat n*gga
 10 years ago '04        #246
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
Tucker (Ga.) defensive back Neiko Lipscomb is expected to commit to Auburn early next week, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Lipscomb had considered an official visit to Georgia but didn't make the trip.

"He didn't (visit Georgia)," Tucker coach Franklin Stephens told the newspaper. "He's probably going to commit to Auburn."

Lipscomb, 6-foot-1 and 170 pounds, also lists offer from Alabama, Mississippi State, Michigan State, Oklahoma, Virginia Tech.

UGA dont need him no way
 10 years ago '04        #247
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
oh well fu*k lipscomb we aint got room for ya

Welcome Jemarcus Savage... picked AU over Tennessee

:applause:
 10 years ago '06        #248
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,356 | Props total: 346 346
 UknowWhatItIs said:
oh well fu*k lipscomb we aint got room for ya

Welcome Jemarcus Savage... picked AU over Tennessee

:applause:

Good pick up for you guys, he is very underated player, with the right coachin Savage will be a beast, I'm glad you guys got him instead of UT, keep our players in state. Fulmer has been cherry picking players around here for the longest....
 10 years ago '04        #249
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
West is ours to lose with our schedule.

Our offense has been wearing our D out in the 1st 2 scrimmages of the spring. Todd and Burns looking dirty. Todd is only 70% healthy (shoulder problems but 3 TDs no INTs last scrimmage) so I expect them two to go into the fall as co starters .. cant wait march madness str8 and all but August through january >>>>
 10 years ago '04        #250
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
yup Todd and Burns co starters for the rest of spring and going into 2 a days
 10 years ago '04        #251
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
got 2 commitments from 2 of the top DL in the state (Terrence Coleman and Jamontay Pilson)

thats definitely good news but 11 months til signing day so they def not locks.. anywas a day game was today

Blue team (1st team offense 2nd team D) won 30-14... Burns and Todd looked good and a handful or WRs stepped up... I knew the defense would get worked cuz this offense wears u down.. D stopped em 1st few series but offense picked it up 2nd and 3rd qtrs... Franklin said Todd was only 65% this spring (from a shoulder injury last year) plus the QBs throw 250 balls a practice in this offense

aite im through talkin to myself holla see u n*ggas n a few months

Tubby on Burns: "Kodi would have eaten us up running the ball down the field," said Tuberville. "It was a little bit deceiving in what it looked like."
 10 years ago '06        #252
Against D Grain 
space
space
^^ Did you go to Auburn's A Day, I also heard that Todd and Burns are into a QB battle down there.

Who you think going to get the nodd come time for the season??
 10 years ago '04        #253
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 Against D Grain said:
^^ Did you go to Auburn's A Day, I also heard that Todd and Burns are into a QB battle down there.

Who you think going to get the nodd come time for the season??
naw I didnt go I just read about it .. they said 40k went though

Man I honestly think we'll run a 2 qb system.. Franklin knows the Todd kid real well though and Todd knows the offense better than Kodi but Franklins saying Todd has only been 65% this spring.. They say Kodi has looked real good throwing the ball this spring so honestly I couldnt pick one but if I have to ill say Todd with Burns playing a Tebow type role except he will pass also not just run

we didnt run the ball more than 20 times today due to the injuries so we threw all day.. They also said our front 7 2 deep looked absolutely sick (especially the LBs) which is a huge plus.. didnt say much about the DBs.. the d just played base Ds
 10 years ago '06        #254
Against D Grain 
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:
naw I didnt go I just read about it .. they said 40k went though

Man I honestly think we'll run a 2 qb system.. Franklin knows the Todd kid real well though and Todd knows the offense better than Kodi but Franklins saying Todd has only been 65% this spring.. They say Kodi has looked real good throwing the ball this spring so honestly I couldnt pick one but if I have to ill say Todd with Burns playing a Tebow type role except he will pass also not just run

we didnt run the ball more than 20 times today due to the injuries so we threw all day.. They also said our front 7 2 deep looked absolutely sick (especially the LBs) which is a huge plus.. didnt say much about the DBs.. the d just played base Ds

Yeah I think you guys are going 2 QB system, I dont have link for the sh*t, but i read it somewhere just forgot what site i was on.. I'm curious to see you n*ggas offense this coming up season. I thought that we were going to run more of a spread offense this past year with Applewhite. I'm a big fan of the spread, but i also like a mix of both Pro and Spread Offense concept we are going with....
 10 years ago '04        #255
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 Against D Grain said:
Yeah I think you guys are going 2 QB system, I dont have link for the sh*t, but i read it somewhere just forgot what site i was on.. I'm curious to see you n*ggas offense this coming up season. I thought that we were going to run more of a spread offense this past year with Applewhite. I'm a big fan of the spread, but i also like a mix of both Pro and Spread Offense concept we are going with....
true but ill take anything other than our offense the last 2 years borges was running... Franklin dont sugarcoat sh*t in his interviews,,, just tells the truth about players... a couple of fans got salty about this one article where he criticized Deron Furr (kids a str8 up athlete that likes to hit)

had last scrimmage wednesday night... Burns went 12 of 15 for 215 yds 1 TD
he seems to be catching onto the offense real well and Blackmon holding the D down with 9 tackles and Powers and Savage gon be 2 raw a.ss CBs with Etheridge and Mcneil at safety .. front 4 was hurt most of spring

I saw that article on al.com
 10 years ago '04        #256
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
Trev Alberts has us in his top 5 :applause:

In 2003 when we were ranked #6 to start the season he had us in the 20s and said we were overrated then in 04 he put us as a top 10 team while the voters had us in the high teens... :applause: smart dude

he got UGA #1 Florida #2 and AU #5

I just looked at UGAs schedule

Last edited by UknowWhatItIs; 04-04-2008 at 09:01 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #257
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
Can Auburn Answer Championship Challenge?

Bryan Matthews
AuburnSports.com Publisher

Auburn closed spring practice last Wednesday on a high note. But it wasn't what the Tigers accomplished during 15 practices that head coach Tommy Tuberville spoke with the team about following their final workout.

Tuberville spoke about the future and what the 2008 Tigers can accomplish. He also issued a challenge.

"This group has a great opportunity, but it all depends on the next few months," said Tuberville. "How hard do they want to work to get to Atlanta and win in Atlanta? There's a lot of other teams out there with a lot of talent.

Tuberville enters his 10th season at AU with an 80-33 record.
"This could be a good group if they come together, continue to get better, do all their work in the offseason, come back and have a positive two-a-days."

Tuberville said he was pleased with the progress AU made this spring and sees the potential for a championship team this fall. But he also sees plenty of room for improvement.

"We got better, but we're not what we need to be," said Tuberville. "We've got to be a lot better to have a chance to get to Atlanta."

Tuberville's challenge was echoed by offensive coordinator Tony Franklin.

"I reiterated to them after we met with coach Tuberville that we definitely have the potential but so do probably eight other teams in the SEC," said Franklin. "Everybody has the same type of athletes, everybody has good players, everybody works hard and everybody is well coached.

"It's just a matter of are we going to be special? Are we going to go the extra mile? Are we going to be unselfish and pass up personal things for the team? That's how you win a championship."

Franklin's offense racked up 741 yards in the final scrimmage. The strength of AU's offense heading into spring drills was on the offensive line and at running back, and Franklin saw definite improvement in the quarterback and wide receiver positions.

It all adds up to an offense with the potential to put up some big numbers this fall.

"I think we have that potential as long as the leadership is good and people respond to it," said Franklin. "There's so many guys playing and they know they have a role, that I think the offseason will be good."

Defensive coordinator Paul Rhoads will be coaching his first season in the SEC this fall after coaching the past eight years at Pittsburgh. While he doesn't know how his defense will stack up in the nation's top football conference, he has no doubts how it would stack up against some of his former Panther defenses.

"I think this defense is more athletic than any defense I was a.ssociated with at Pittsburgh," said Rhoads. "There were three that finished in the top 10 as far as total defensive statistics are concerned. One, back in the early part of the decade (2001), probably had the most next-level players, NFL-type guys and guys that could have played at any program in the country.

"I think this group, from all 11 we'll put on the field, is more athletic than that group. But we'll see, before we make that comparison."

Rhoads said he feels especially strong about AU's front seven and the improvement of the secondary. The only issue that may need shoring up in the fall is depth at safety.

"Without a doubt, there's enough talent here to win a lot of football games," said Rhoads.

Talent, experience, confidence: the Tigers appear to have all the ingredients of a championship-caliber team. But it'll take a lot of hard work in the offseason to reach some of their lofty goals.

"We have a lot to do, and we'll put our nose to the grindstone," said Tuberville.
 10 years ago '04        #258
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

"Ayy Yo"

bama fans do not let Glen Coffee see this

what yall think this wild n*gga was saying after he knocked his a.ss backwards?

if he stays healthy gon be all-sec this year
 10 years ago '04        #259
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
May 9, 2008

Jeffrey Lee
AuburnSports.com Publisher

Related Links:
Video: Journet talks AU

Talk about it in The Bunker
Wesson (Miss.) Copiah-Lincoln Community College defensive end Wilfred Journet, a former 5A Defensive Player of the Year in Louisiana, said Thursday he plans to re-sign with Auburn in 2009 and be on the Plains in time for spring practice.

Journet, 6-foot-3, 247 pounds, originally signed with Auburn in 2007 out of Acadiana High School in Scott.

Last year at Copiah-Lincoln, Journet played in four games and led the team in tackles before a hip injury sidelined him the rest of the season. As a senior, Journet recorded 126 tackles, 48 tackles-for-loss and 16 sacks leading Acadiana to the 5A state title.

Journet is taking the same path former teammate and now Auburn defensive end Raven Gray took. Gray, like Journet, failed to qualify out of high school, went to Copiah-Lincoln, graduated early and was in Auburn in time for spring practice.

The two played together in Wesson last year. They'll reunite next year.

"Playing with Raven was great for me. That was a great learning experience for me," said Journet. "We both fed off of each other. That's how we did it."

Journet has the opportunity again this fall to play with another potential future teammate at Auburn. DL Nick Fairley, now 6-foot-4, 285 pounds, redshirted at Copiah-Lincoln last season after signing with the Tigers in 2007.

"It's me and Nick up here now," said Journet. "We're going to make something happen here. We talk everyday about it. We're just ready to get it."

Fairley will be a redshirt freshman this fall and will sign with a Division I school in February. Fairley is expected to make a formal announcement of his college choice soon, but said the chances of him re-signing with Auburn are "very good."

Journet has stayed in contact with position coach Terry Price since his JUCO placement. Price was recently in the small Mississippi town checking in on his future pupil.

"He's telling me to stay focused, hit the books and when it's all said and done, the Plains would be waiting for me," said Journet. "Dec. 1 I'm supposed to be at Auburn University. That's what I've wanted since high school, getting up there. That's what motivates me the most. (JUCO) was a minor setback, but my main focus is getting up there and showing them what I can do.

"When I get up there, I'm going to make the most of it. I'm going to let them know that they offered me a scholarship and I'm not going to let them regret that."

Journet will have two years of eligibility remaining at Auburn. He is the sixth commitment in the Tigers' 2009 class.

hell yea n*gga 2 beast JUCO players already .. Journet and Eltoro Freemon

n*ggas thought we was gon fall off
 10 years ago '04        #260
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
James F. Byrnes High School, one of the South's true powerhouses, conducts workouts before the sun comes up.

Tigerillustrated.com
Ricco Sanders is one of the South's top receiver prospects.
"We get up at 5:30 and have to be at the school by 5:45 for Breakfast of Champions," Ricco Sanders told Tigerillustrated.com in an interview Wednesday evening. "We usually work out until 7:30 or so."

Several familiar faces stopped by Duncan to see Sanders on Wednesday.

"Today (tight ends) coach (Billy) Napier and Xavier Dye, Chad Diehl and Buster (Stanley Hunter) were all there today," Sanders said.

Dye is a rising sophomore receiver for the Tigers and former Rebel. Diehl, a former Rebel offensive lineman and linebacker, is a red-shirt freshman tight end for the Orange & White. Hunter is a true freshman WILL backer for the Tigers, and worked at backer and defensive end for Byrnes during his prep days.

What did Sanders think of the appearance and latest message from Clemson's camp?

"I spoke with coach Napier last night," he said. "He really wants me to be a Tiger real bad. He wants me to come play the slot for them and catch screens, just like I do at Byrnes."

The 6-foot, 190-pounder had a recent change on his leader board. Who is ahead now for the talented wideout?

"As of right now, the team that stands out the most to me is Auburn," the Palmetto State product admitted. "Then Clemson, then South Carolina."

What is it that sets Auburn apart from the Tigers and Gamecocks?

"I like Auburn the most because they switched their offense to a spread and really need receivers. They tell me that I would be the perfect fit for their offense. They want me to be an Auburn Tiger, not a Clemson Tiger," said Sanders.

The nation's No. 249 overall prospect regardless of position by Rivals.com, who has over a dozen offers, listed Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, South Carolina and Auburn as the main schools he's considering.

He offered his thoughts on the Seminoles, Bulldogs and Gamecocks.

Florida State - "I really haven't talked to them much. Mostly I just get mail from them really."

Georgia - "I love the way they practice. They are always going full speed just like we do. I talked to Prince (Miller) and he wants me to come down to see what I can do against him."

South Carolina - "(Defensive line) coach (Brad) Lawing expresses that South Carolina could be the best school for me. He's recruiting me as a slot receiver, too. I grew up a Gamecock fan. I know Freddie Brown down there."

Oregon, Clemson, South Carolina, Notre Dame and Virginia all stopped by the home of the defending state champs this week. The prized pass-catcher said as of now FSU is the only place he knows he'll camp at this summer.

"I'll probably make my decision after my senior season," the Rivals250 member indicated. "I'll base my decision on the wide receiver depth chart, the graduation rate and how they put players in the NFL."

The Rebels have their spring game on Friday May 30.

Sanders caught 58 passes for 908 yards and 13 touchdowns as a junior. He ran the ball four times for 31 yards and had three kickoff returns for 66 yards.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy