The Official Auburn Tigers Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
17344 pageviews
344 comments

UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
The Official Auburn Tigers Thread

wat up yo

this section needs to get poppin.... I think im the only auburn fan on here but fu*k it most folks on here seem to respect us though .. got to though 33 wins in the last 3 years in the SEC :wow: Tubby dat dude

Cox will have a breakout year and we go 10-2.. defense should be nasty especially after Tray Blackmon gets back rollin and Michael Mcneil gets out there (safeties seemed to struggle during the spring minus Etheredge)

2nd game of the year might be trouble

2007 Schedule:

Sept. 1ииииииииииии Kansas State

Sept. 8иииииииииии South Florida

Sept. 15ииииииииииии Mississippi State

Sept. 22ииииииии New Mexico State

Sept. 29ииииииииииииииии at Florida

Oct. 6иииииииииииииииии Vanderbilt

Oct. 13иииииииииииииии at Arkansas

Oct. 20иииииииииииииииииии at LSU

Oct. 27ииииииииииииииииии Ole Miss

Nov. 3ииииииииииии Tennessee Tech (homecoming)

Nov. 10иииииииииииииии at Georgia

Nov. 17иииииииииииииииииииии IDLE

Nov. 24иииииииииииииииии Alabama image image image 6 ????

:wow: brutal... we gon be aight though

Last edited by UknowWhatItIs; 05-04-2007 at 12:00 AM..

344 comments for "The Official Auburn Tigers Thread"

11 years ago '07        #2
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
^heh I doubt the refs bail you guys out in death valley. Good luck though
 11 years ago '05        #3
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
South Florida's comin to make some noise on September 8th :applause: I'll be there with a bunch of friends
 11 years ago '04        #4
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 sonof504 said:
^heh I doubt the refs bail you guys out in death valley. Good luck though
yall have scored 32 points on us in the last 3 years (7 from a punt return)

and 3 of your offensive players were drafted 1st rd.

at LSU fans
 11 years ago '04        #5
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
South Florida's comin to make some noise on September 8th :applause: I'll be there with a bunch of friends
should be good game... tuberville better have them boys ready

ill be going to the K State game, USF game and of course Bama

goin to gainesville also

cant wait
 11 years ago '05        #6
BoSox84 
space
space
sh*t's gonna be a defensive slugfest. The offense that makes the fewest mistakes will win.
 11 years ago '07        #7
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:
yall have scored 32 points on us in the last 3 years (7 from a punt return)

and 3 of your offensive players were drafted 1st rd.

at LSU fans
Thats what recruiting is for. We have 2 more top 5 propsects stil ON THE TEAM. Overall our team has much more talent so lol at Auburn fans. You and everyone else knows last year was bullsh*t. It took all that for you to beat us 7-3 in your own house. So besides your obvious bias why do you think they can come into our house and win?
 11 years ago '04        #8
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 sonof504 said:
Thats what recruiting is for. We have 2 more top 5 propsects stil ON THE TEAM. Overall our team has much more talent so lol at Auburn fans. You and everyone else knows last year was bullsh*t. It took all that for you to beat us 7-3 in your own house. So besides your obvious bias why do you think they can come into our house and win?
3 points... ahahaha

why cant we come into DV and win?? we should have beat yall 2 years ago and thats minus the missed FGs

doesnt matter who miles recruits he will never win big

remember when UT came to town for the 1st game post-katrina??
or the SECCG where yall were favored over UGA???

yalls talent needs a lil better coaching ... au staff >> lsus by far

now that jimbos gone yall will be lost
 11 years ago '07        #9
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:
3 points... ahahaha

why cant we come into DV and win?? we should have beat yall 2 years ago and thats minus the missed FGs

doesnt matter who miles recruits he will never win big

remember when UT came to town for the 1st game post-katrina??
or the SECCG where yall were favored over UGA???

yalls talent needs a lil better coaching ... au staff >> lsus by far

now that jimbos gone yall will be lost

Funny how all you could mention were teams that arent AU. Say what you want about Miles but a guy who goes 11-2 for two straight years is obviously doing something right. You SHOULDNT of won that game because the last time I checked a kicker is part of the team. I'll admit LSU got lucky with those missed FGs but still that means nothing. Our defense is very sick and its very unlikely that AU will be able to put up enough points to win especially with that sick a.ss crowd behind LSU.
 11 years ago '05        #10
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
the sh*t talking has begun lol but AU better talk sh*t cuz yall gonna need any and everything to walk outta death valley with a win this season. im not even gonna talk about that game last year cuz we all talked about that enough last season.
 11 years ago '07        #11
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
lol I figured it might as well start now
 05-01-2007, 07:47 PM         #12
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
May 1, 2007

Bryan Matthews
AuburnSports.com Senior Editor

Related Links:
Updated depth chartMarks moves to DE

Talk about it in The Bunker
There were several surprises when Auburn released its post-spring depth chart a couple of weeks ago.

Perhaps the biggest was the listing of redshirt freshman Zac Etheridge as a co-starter with senior Eric Brock at strong safety.

With 18 starts under his belt including 11 last season, Brock was expected to a.ssume a key leadership role for the 2007 defense. He may still fill that role but now he's got a challenge on his hands.

And that challenge is coming from Etheridge who made a big impression on defensive coordinator Will Muschamp this spring.

AuburnSports.com
Etheridge is capable of playing the safety or corner position for AU.
"Zac is a good cover guy that could play corner if he has to," said Muschamp. "He's a very bright kid that's picked up a lot of what we're trying to do.

"I've been real pleased with his progress. He's a physical and tough player, and plays the way we play at Auburn."

Etheridge admits to being a little surprised when he first heard he was listed as the co-starter.

"Brock had a couple of nagging injuries and I was just out there competing and trying to show the coaches what I can do," said Etheridge. "I was just working hard every day."

It's a unique relationship between Brock and Etheridge. Brock is serving as a mentor, helping Etheridge learn the defense, while both compete for the same job.

"Brock is trying to teach me and I'm pushing him to be better by going out there and competing hard," explained Etheridge. "He knows that I'm competing hard for the spot.

"That's just football. Everybody is out there to play. There isn't any hate between us. We're just out there working hard and trying to get better."

Etheridge is expecting a heated battle in two-a-days, especially when you throw hot-shot signee Michael McNeil into the mix.

"Brock is going to come out two-a-days hungry because I'm trying to take his spot," said Etheridge. "It's going to be a battle for that position with McNeil coming in and Brock being a senior.

"We're just going to compete and see how things work out."

AU's players have continued to work hard since the end of spring drills. The players are working out every day of the week with Etheridge spending extra time in the film room studying the defense.

"My main goal is to get stronger and gain weight. It's been pretty tough," said Etheridge. "I'm studying with T-Rob every day trying to learn the defense. I want to know everything I'm doing in two-a-days so I can really win that position.

"I know most of the defense; I just have to communicate more. I've got to stop thinking so much about what I'm supposed to do and just play ball."

Now up to 5-foot-11, 200-pounds, Etheridge wants to add a little more weight before the start of two-a-days in August.

"I want to be at least 205 because I know I'm going to lose weight once two-a-days start," he said. "When the season comes I should be right around 200."

And when the Tigers roll out of the tunnel on Sept. 1 to face Kansas State, Etheridge is hoping to be a big part of the defense, perhaps even the starter.

"Everybody is here for a reason," he said. "Everybody is here to make it to the next level. Everybody is hungry to play and get on the field.

"I've just been praying about it and hoping I can achieve my goal of playing a lot next year and helping the team win a lot of games."
 05-01-2007, 07:48 PM         #13
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
May 1, 2007

Jeffrey Lee
AuburnSports.com Editor

Related Links:
2007 Signee Capsules

Talk about it in The Bunker
Ryan Williams

Cornerback
Mobile (Ala.) B.C. Rain
5-foot-11, 188 pounds
Video highlights

Although he grew up an Alabama fan, Williams chose to sign with Auburn. After considering the Tide, Florida and others early, Williams committed to the Tigers only to take an official visit to Clemson in January. AuburnSports.com spoke with Williams about his recruitment, his flirtation with Clemson and more in the second of our profile stories of the 2007 Tiger signees.

It didn't take Williams long to start sporting the orange and blue.
On his workout regime: I'm doing Auburn's workout. I've been doing a lot of running, a lot of conditioning because if I'm going to see the field my freshman year I've got to be in good shape. I've also been catching a lot of punts lately, basically just trying to find anyway possible to get on the field.

How much do you want to weigh when you report to Auburn? I'm at 187.5 right now. I want to be around 185 when I get there. I'm good there. I'm comfortable and can run. I recently got clocked at Encore Training Camp at 4.35 in the 40.

When do you plan to move to Auburn? I'm reporting June 4. I'm getting up there early, getting moved in. I don't know who I'm going to live with, yet, but I'm ready to come up there. I've been working out real hard and I'm ready to sneak in the back door and take a spot.

What did you think of the 2007 signing class? It really shocked me. I knew we were going to have a good class, but when we got Michael McNeil, Lee Ziemba, Kodi Burns Ё it just put us over the map. I'm honored to be a part of it. I know over the next four years, we're going to be the team to look for.

Do you talk to any of your fellow signees? Me and Mike (McNeil) are down in Mobile and talk about working out together, but we haven't been able to yet because we're both so busy. We're going to catch up real soon. Me and Enrique Davis talk, too. We talk about how we're coming in ready to grind, ready to work hard. All of us are on one accord, no matter what, if you redshirt or play as a true freshman, we're coming in together and be a family.

What was the most memorable part of the recruiting process for you? When I decided I was going to Auburn, and then developing that relationship with coach Tubs and the rest of the coaches. That will be something I'll never forget. They treated me like I was their son. They were like a father figure. They embraced me. That really made me comfortable and was a big reason I chose Auburn.

Williams did it all for B.C. Rain, playing WR, DB and returning kicks.
You took a visit to Clemson late in the process. Were you ever having serious doubts about your AU commitment? Not really. When I started hearing talks about redshirting (at AU), I started looking at Clemson a little bit. I went up there and they had a chance, but I didn't feel comfortable up there and it was a long way from home. The coaches were nice, but I didn't feel comfortable with them as much. I couldn't really relate to the Clemson coaches like I could Auburn's.

You talked earlier about returning punts. Is that something you'd like to get a chance to do on the Plains? I think I could do it. I have great field vision and can make people miss. Auburn has had problems getting good field position on punts, and I think I could help. I know getting on the field at cornerback is going to be hard, and I'm up for the challenge. But I know I can definitely get on the field on special teams so I've been fielding punts, doing whatever I can to be ready.

What team(s) are you looking forward to playing and beating at Auburn? There are actually three of them: Alabama, Florida and LSU. I went to all of those games last year and the crowd was rocking. I wanted to run on the field when I was there. I can't wait to play in that type of atmosphere.

Speaking of Alabama, you grew up a fan of the Tide. How hard or easy was it to choose Auburn? The AU coaches made it so easy. (Former UA) Coach (Mike) Shula was cool but he didn't have any job security, and we didn't really like (current UA) coach (Nick) Saban.

So have you made the complete switch from Crimson and White to Orange and Blue? I'm complete 180. It kind of started back in the spring. Alabama threw me an offer quick, but I waited everything out and had a good spring game and Auburn threw me an offer. As soon as AU offered, I just started rooting for AU.

It was weird. There's just something about those colors, that orange and blue. I started rooting for Auburn and went up there for a couple of visits and then committed. Some thought I did it too early, but deep down I knew that's where I wanted to be.

Are you going to play in any high school all-star games? I'm going to play in the Alabama-Mississippi game. I want my family to see me play one last high school game, and it's the best players in Alabama against the best in Mississippi.

Williams is fully qualified and will begin classes at Auburn in the summer.
 05-01-2007, 07:49 PM         #14
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
April 30, 2007

JC Shurburtt
Rivals.com Football Recruiting

Talk about it in The Front Line
While he still is waiting on his first scholarship offer, Jacksonville (Fla.) Wolfson linebacker C.J. Steward is getting looks from a number of college programs, including one Southeastern Conference power that has emerged as a favorite.

C.J. Steward likes several things about Auburn.
"Auburn, Iowa State and Illinois are talking to me," he said.

Steward added that he plans to take an unofficial visit to Auburn to check out the Tigers in the coming months.

"They have good coaching and good academic excellence," Steward said. "My mom prefers that. They also have good tradition at the school."

The 6-foot, 199-pounder has several goals set for next season.

"The team goal is to win the district championship and to win more games than we won last season," he said.

Last Sunday, Steward attended the Tallahassee NIKE Camp on the campus of Florida State University.

"Things were real competitive," he said. "They were fun though. It was real team-like. There was a lot of chemistry going around, too."
 11 years ago '04        #15
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
good look ill prop when i can

im just talkin sh*t ive always liked LSU (check that, respected lsu)
 11 years ago '05        #16
BoSox84 
space
space
Yo, what's the deal with that QB Cox?? Is he really as bad as that Georgia game last year, or was that an off-week??
 11 years ago '04        #17
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Yo, what's the deal with that QB Cox?? Is he really as bad as that Georgia game last year, or was that an off-week??
naw cox is good he just doesnt have the strongest arm.... he can be very accurate
he shined in 05 minus the ga tech game

he got hurt in the LSU game and was never the same the whole year but we didnt have a capable backup (still dont have one unless Kodi Burns steps in) so he toughed it out and played hurt all year.. there was a picture of the bruise on his knee that he got during the LSU game :wow: ... watchin a couple of the spring scrimmages it looked like the 05 Cox

he'll have his bad games (UGA 06, GT 05) but games like this give me faith in him plus its his 3rd year starting under Borges and hes a senior and they are committing to throwing it down field this year... While im not expecting him to have a jason campbell like senior season i am expecting him to win 2 maybe 3 of 4 on the road against LSU, ARKY, FLA, UGA
 11 years ago '07        #18
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Yeah im the same. I respect everything AU has done but when they're playing LSU its a lot different :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '04        #19
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
 sonof504 said:
Yeah im the same. I respect everything AU has done but when they're playing LSU its a lot different :rolleyes:
AU/LSU games >>>

should be even better this year since its in late October
 11 years ago '04        #20
UknowWhatItIs  OP
space
space
got to like the avi
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossњ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy