Tera Patrick Vs Jenna Jameson in Courtroom Cat Fight

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-02-2007, 07:15 AM         #21
billy yayo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ignore...lol
 11 years ago '04        #22
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,068 | Props total: 591 591
 ElMarroAfamado said:
that bi*ch Tera looks better than Jenna in my opinion
yezziiiiiiiir!!! Tera is waaay over Jenna.
 11 years ago '04        #23
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 2557 2557
I will stick it in Tera's anus, pull out, then c*m all over her c*it, then slap her a couple times on her buttcheeks, then I will FORCE her to ring Jenna, call her around the crib, then lick Jenna's anus and film her eating Tera's rug.

After Jenna calls the police I will run back to my one bedroom apartment in VA, download it onto my PC then upload it on ITSBX just before the police come and take me to prison.

Oh, and when I come out, I will starve myself s3xually for two years, then get a job in the diner where Tera P frequents, then find out what dessert she likes best and jerk a whole load into it before she orders...

Then I will follow her outside, punch her in the stomach and somehow make all of my creamy jizz find its way into her egg and impregnate her.

Er... would any of that be classed as r*pe?

If so I might just stay home and beat one out.

05-02-2007, 10:10 AM         #24
The Seed (2.0)  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i egged teras house once
 11 years ago '04        #25
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
 ElMarroAfamado said:
that bi*ch Tera looks better than Jenna in my opinion
jenna looks like a transvestite now so yea deff
 05-02-2007, 10:28 AM         #26
bboytek  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cormega74 said:
I will stick it in Tera's anus, pull out, then c*m all over her c*it, then slap her a couple times on her buttcheeks, then I will FORCE her to ring Jenna, call her around the crib, then lick Jenna's anus and film her eating Tera's rug.

After Jenna calls the police I will run back to my one bedroom apartment in VA, download it onto my PC then upload it on ITSBX just before the police come and take me to prison.

Oh, and when I come out, I will starve myself s3xually for two years, then get a job in the diner where Tera P frequents, then find out what dessert she likes best and jerk a whole load into it before she orders...

Then I will follow her outside, punch her in the stomach and somehow make all of my creamy jizz find its way into her egg and impregnate her.

The only problem I see with that is the 2 year s3xual starvation. There's no point. I'm sure after a few weeks, months tops, your balls will be full.

Oh, and the stomach punching, why?

Seems fine otherwise.
 11 years ago '04        #27
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,514 | Props total: 793 793
 cormega74 said:

Umm...Question...Has anyone beat off at work?
 11 years ago '06        #28
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
 cormega74 said:

[S]I think you need to lay off on the hardcore pr0n on your computer & your secret stash you got laying around your apartment my friend.[/S]
 05-02-2007, 11:06 AM         #29
NickthaQuick1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said:
:applause: :applause: man i wanna fu*k tera so gotdamn bad its not even funny anymore man. i want to hit that pus*y raw my n*gga pull out and c*m all on that bi*ches face man. that bi*ch got me goin. 4real
@ dudes showing their public gayness on the internet....calm the fu*k down dogg
 05-02-2007, 11:18 AM         #30
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pr0n News with out pics SMH
 05-02-2007, 11:34 AM         #31
TX_Country_Boi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ray J doin it BIG mayne
 11 years ago '06        #32
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
^^You're the second poster that just posted in the wrong thread about Ray J.
 05-02-2007, 12:07 PM         #33
CrunkPopeye2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let them have a d*ck suckin contest for me too determine who wins the case
 05-02-2007, 12:23 PM         #34
ZAFT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cormega74 said:

U clearly watch too much pr0n.
 05-02-2007, 02:46 PM         #35
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They should have pay per view wrestling in whipped cream.
 05-02-2007, 02:54 PM         #36
ĐöŘρЗŘ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 b_eazy said:
props to ray j..that gurl is fine
???????????
 05-02-2007, 05:43 PM         #37
esteban  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is news
 05-02-2007, 07:41 PM         #38
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NickthaQuick1 said:
@ dudes showing their public gayness on the internet....calm the fu*k down dogg
im gay because im obsessed with women:wow: i think i just found the commanderf of the summers c*ck CRUISE AND IT YOU! AT THIS f*gMEISTER:finger:
 05-02-2007, 07:43 PM         #39
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 collegeboy58 said:

Umm...Question...Has anyone beat off at work?

:applause:
 05-02-2007, 07:44 PM         #40
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bboytek said:
Not just r*pe, he seems to already have his game plan set up.
:applause: WHO TOLD YOU????!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy