Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-08-2007, 07:08 PM         #61
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '06        #62
bgtm187 
space
space
$458 | Props total: 0 0
Yea i feel the same for hart, and michigan fans in general. michigain is a team i usually root for. hart has played his a.ss off these two losses. henne has played like doo doo. yea app state got u guys it shouldnt of happened but these things do happen in colloege football, and honostly oregan has a legit chance at beating usc and cal. they are really good.

but honostly your season isnt over, this is were u find out what ur team is really made of. if they can get awin under there belt and get some momentum, and beat ohio state make a bowl game and win that too, u guys have alot to be proud of. because after this start its easy to just pack it in and give up, but a tru winner will turn it around and find away to over come.

i kno this sounds cliche but its the truth
 10 years ago '04        #63
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
@ all this U of M hate... we aint no fu*kin MU....

cats lose two games and all the haters wanna come out the woodworks

Michigan Still>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

and this why

Michigan gets a win, drops Irish to 0-3

By LARRY LAGE, AP Sports Writer 1 hour, 5 minutes ago

ANN ARBOR, Mich. - Michigan took care of Mike Hart's guarantee with ease. Hart ran for 187 yards on 35 carries and scored two touchdowns, and Ryan Mallett threw for three scores, leading the Wolverines to a 38-0 win over Notre Dame on Saturday.
ADVERTISEMENT

"You couldn't write it any better than that," Hart said.

Michigan handed the f!ghting Irish their worst loss since beating them by the same score in 2003. The Wolverines (1-2) also avoided their first 0-3 start in seven decades.

Notre Dame (0-3) is winless after three games for just the second time in school history, putting coach Charlie Weis in unwanted company with Bob Davie. The f!ghting Irish have lost five straight for the first time since the 1985-86 seasons, Gerry Faust's last year and Lou Holtz's first.

"My confidence isn't shaken," Weis said. "But as an organization, we haven't done a very good job."

In an unprecedented matchup of the two winningest programs in major college football, Michigan looked like it might not be that bad while the f!ghting Irish appeared to be even worse than expected after losing to Penn State and Georgia Tech by a combined 51 points.

"We're starting training camp tomorrow," Weis said. "Obviously, after three games, this team is headed in the wrong direction. The only way I know how to fix that is to go back to the start of training camp and start swinging."

Hart, who after last week's loss 39-7 to Oregon guaranteed the Wolverines would beat Notre Dame, had a sensational performance, even against a defense stacked to stop him.

"I did it to fire myself up, and my team up," Hart said of the guarantee. "It worked out, I guess."

Michigan's defense suddenly was swarming to the football after giving up 73 points in losses to Appalachian State and Oregon.

Irish freshman Jimmy Clausen was 11-of-17 for just 74 yards and an interception. Clausen was sacked eight times, leading to Notre Dame's rushing total of minus-6.

"I wouldn't want to be in his shoes," Mallett said. "But he's a great player."

Notre Dame prevented Clausen from taking further abuse in the fourth quarter, but had to use Evan Sharpley because backup quarterback Demetrius Jones stunned the team by not showing up for a team meal or the bus trip to Ann Arbor on Friday.

"What happened came as a surprise," Weis said. "I didn't find out until 2:15. The buses were going to pull out at 2:30. But I'm not going to use it as an excuse and say our team was distracted."

Fittingly, Sharpley threw an interception just as it seemed that Notre Dame might avoid a shutout and possibly score a TD on offense for the first time this season.

The f!ghting Irish did move the ball enough on the ground on their final drive, however, to avoid breaking their school record of minus-12 yards rushing.

Starting because of an injury to Chad Henne, Mallett was asked to throw just 15 times in his first career start. The freshman had seven completions for 90 yards and TDs to receivers Mario Manningham, Adrian Arrington and Greg Matthews.

"It was everything I dreamed of — a win," Mallett said.

Henne, who had started each of his 39 games at Michigan, is out with what appears to be a knee injury. Michigan coach Lloyd Carr has refused to give details, but Henne watched the game with a brace that seemed to be protecting his right knee. Carr said Henne is day-to-day.

It was ugly right from the start for Notre Dame.

The first snap sailed over running back Armando Allen's head, and the f!ghting Irish lost 27 yards on their first two drives.

"Obviously, we thought we could do some things if we could get on top of them, but we started in the wrong direction," Weis said.

Notre Dame fumbled five times in the first half, losing two of them, and Clausen threw an interception, helping Michigan take a 31-0 lead.

The Wolverines just coasted in the second half, probably ending their stay in the national spotlight.

For the first time since The a.ssociated Press started ranking teams in 1936, Michigan and Notre Dame were both unranked. They also entered the game winless for the first time, not counting openers.

Hart made his guarantee after the Wolverines' worst loss since 1968, and a week after they were upset by Appalachian State.

Michigan can't celebrate for long because it hosts No. 12 Penn State (3-0) on Saturday.

"You don't get much chance to enjoy the victory," Carr said. "But it's a lot better than suffering in defeat, I can tell you that."

Now, Notre Dame is college football's laughingstock, and the Irish might have trouble getting untracked next week against undefeated Michigan State at home — where the Spartans have won five straight.

"We're not worried about Michigan and we're not worried about Michigan State," Weis said. "We're 0-3 with three lopsided losses, so it doesn't really matter who we are playing until we get good at something."

* Email Story
* IM Story
* Printable View

RECOMMEND THIS STORY

Recommend It:

Average (31 votes)
3.3 stars
» Recommended Stories

Sports News
* No. 1 USC runs past Nebraska 49-31 AP
* Michigan gets a win, drops Irish to 0-3 AP
* Woodson, Kentucky shock No. 9 Louisville AP
* Alabama rallies past No. 16 Arkansas AP
* Bonds' 756th homer ball fetches $752,467 AP

Most Viewed - Sports
* Bonds' 756th homer ball fetches $752,467 AP
* Michigan gets a win, drops Irish to 0-3 AP
* Woods poised for seventh victory of 2007 AP
* Tebow carries Gators in romp over Vols AP
* Woods stays three ahead after low scoring day Reuters

Yahoo! Sports Video

* Shot of the Day: Zach Johnson Yahoo! Sports - Sat Sep 15, 8:05 PM ET
* Rnd. 3 Recap: THE TOUR Championship Yahoo! Sports - Sat Sep 15, 8:04 PM ET

* THE TOUR Championship Round 3 Recap Yahoo! Sports - Sat Sep 15, 7:37 PM ET
* College Football on Versus: Iowa at Iowa State Yahoo! Sports - Sat Sep 15, 6:45 PM ET

Sponsored Links

( What's this? )

* f!ghting Irish Ringtones
Complimentary f!ghting Irish f!ght Song Ringtones. No CC required.

* Notre Dame f!ghting Irish Fan Gear Shop
25% off big sale going on now. Free shipping on orders over $40. Notre Dame f!ghting Irish apparel & merchandise from HomeTeams.com. Secure ordering, quick shipping we have the perfect gift.

* Notre Dame Merchandise on DVD
Need a gift? Find the 1978 and 1979 Cotton Bowl games and other licensed Notre Dame football games on DVD from CollegiateClassics.com. Great prices and free U.S. domestic shipping.

Notre Dame football coach Charlie Weis walks off the field after Notre Dame's 38-0 loss to Michigan in Ann Arbor, Mich., Saturday, Sept. 15, 2007. (AP Photo/Carlos Osorio)
 10 years ago '04        #64
south875 
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 2 2
my how the tables turned

8-2

go blue!
 10 years ago '04        #65
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
Michigan basketball got an 82-55 win tonight over Radford.

Apparently DeShawn Sims looked awesome........
 10 years ago '04        #66
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
 LJay said:
They don't have the players
Coaches are overrated
that was ironic as hell...
 10 years ago '05        #67
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
who in here didnt enjoy watching the bball team prolly burst osu's bubble last weekend.
 05-11-2008, 04:45 PM         #68
ruggrat54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
losing the recruiting battle for pryor was huge. with no qb capable of running the spread option mich fans better be patient. I mean 2-3 years of patience
 10 years ago '05        #69
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
Will Michigan make a bowl game this year?

Go Bucks! check the sig.......*wink*
 9 years ago '04        #70
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
Seasons rapidly approaching :applause:
 9 years ago '05        #71
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
Here's to Michigan beating Utah.

:ernaehrung004:
 9 years ago '08        #72
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,356 | Props total: 1169 1169
Go Blue!!!
Hawaii is home but i grew watching a lot of Michigan football. always been a fan/supporter.
so whats good with Mr McGuffie? i know the running backs are crowded for the next couple years but im sure they want him on the field.
 9 years ago '04        #73
DramaKing 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 12 12
Seven Players Sign NFL Free-Agent Contracts
Seven Football Players Sign NFL Free-Agent Contracts

04/27/09
Carson Butler, Doug Dutch, Sean Griffin, Brandon Harrison, Tim Jamison, Will Johnson and Mike Massey signed free-agent contracts following Sunday’s NFL Draft.
 9 years ago '04        #74
DramaKing 1 heat pts
space
space
NEW YORK, N.Y. -- Two senior members of the University of Michigan football team, nose tackle Terrance Taylor (Muskegon, Mich./Muskegon HS) and cornerback Morgan Trent (San Diego, Calif./Orchard Lake St. Mary's HS, Mich.), each heard his name called during the second day of the 2009 NFL Draft held Sunday (April 26) at Radio City Music Hall in New York City. The Wolverines have had at least one player selected in 71 consecutive drafts with the selection of the defensive pair during the 74th annual NFL Player Selection Meetings.

Taylor was the first Wolverine plucked off the board with his selection by the Indianapolis Colts with the 136th overall pick in the draft. Taylor was chosen with the 36th and final selection in the fourth round. He will join former Wolverine cornerback Marlin Jackson and teammate Mike Hart on the Colts roster.

A three-year starting cornerback, Trent reunites with his former secondary mate Leon Hall in Cincinnati. Trent was the sixth pick of the sixth round by the Bengals, the 179th overall choice of the draft. He also joins former Wolverine linebacker Dhani Jones on the Bengals roster.

The two draft picks are the fewest for the Wolverines since wide receiver Derrick Alexander was the only U-M player selected during the 1994 draft. Alexander was a first-round selection, the 29th overall player chosen by the Cleveland Browns.
 9 years ago '04        #75
DramaKing 1 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #76
DramaKing 1 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #77
DramaKing 1 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #78
Bizarreagain 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,173 | Props total: 8 8
Michigan is garbage this year. This will be the first time the Michigan State Spartans beat Michigan back to back in 20 plus years.
 8 years ago '05        #79
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
saturday was nice. bizarre eat a d*ck
 09-24-2009, 02:53 PM         #80
force65 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we got it this year... terrell pryor isnt amountin to much this time around
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy