squad up!

The Official LSU Tigers Thread

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
27 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #201
datdude41 
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 2 2
Hester was the man tonight. Most intense game I've watched as an LSU fan.

10-07-2007, 05:52 PM         #202
vicjac1010 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, the stadium and the whole area around that bi*ch was crazy last night!!!! I ain't never see so many drunk white people!!! They said there was 92k in the stadium and 80k outside and I think they was right.

11 years ago '04        #203
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
October 20th

be ready

11 years ago '07        #204
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 192 192
LSU 20 Auburn 10

LSU gets a late FG to seal the deal. I don't think Auburn has the offense to win it, our games get crazy though. Who knows what the hell will happen

11 years ago '04        #205
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
yea... we def got a chance but LSU will be favored by 7+ depending on how we do against Arkansas... that UK game could be a trap game

wheres it at?? kentucky?

11 years ago '05        #206
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,976 | Props total: 391 391
yea its at kentucky. i know u was pulling for florida hoping we would slip up b4 we play yall huh miles and the staff better be watching some tape on auburn cuz if they went into the swamp and beat the gators we better have our sh*t together.

11 years ago '07        #207
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
The Auburn D is nasty. I hope it doesn't turn into another 7-3 battle. LSU has to score a few times

11 years ago '04        #208
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 K.B. said
yea its at kentucky. i know u was pulling for florida hoping we would slip up b4 we play yall huh miles and the staff better be watching some tape on auburn cuz if they went into the swamp and beat the gators we better have our sh*t together.
naw i was pulling for UF simply cuz that would have given yall an SEC loss... then AU, LSU and Bama wouldve been tied atop the SEC W

if we had bo chance to make SECCG probably wouldve pulled for the West team but now we HAVE to beat yall to have any chance at the SECCG

uh oh were not kicking off til 9 pm eastern/8 pm central :wow: that might be game of the year (besides LSU vs UF or AU vs UF)

11 years ago '04        #209
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 sonof504 said
The Auburn D is nasty.
yes it is and against UF and Vandy we had 4 starters out (including Q Groves, T Blackmon and Aaron Savage)

Hopefully they all can go this week but theyll be back for the LSU game fa sho

10-09-2007, 04:32 PM         #210
DMay504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UknowWhatItIs said
yes it is and against UF and Vandy we had 4 starters out (including Q Groves, T Blackmon and Aaron Savage)

Hopefully they all can go this week but theyll be back for the LSU game fa sho
well if we get doucet back and flynn is 100% for auburn, i like our chances a lot more...but one game at a time, we got kentucky for now

11 years ago '04        #211
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 DMay504 said
well if we get doucet back and flynn is 100% for auburn, i like our chances a lot more...but one game at a time, we got kentucky for now
exactly... not lookin ahead .. Arkansas is good but we always play better in Fayeteville (same with UGA in Athens; def not the case w/ yall in BR)

yea doucet needs to come back after au game... I think the UK game will be closer than folks think

11 years ago '05        #212
K.B.  OP
space
space
uk gonna play they best game against us and we had a tough a.ss game against florida. i hope miles have the boys prepared mentally and physically for this one cuz its a classic trap game.

11 years ago '07        #213
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Plus, they probably want a little revenge after last year's beatdown.

10-11-2007, 08:10 AM         #214
bonitapplebum87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo.....pYuneit....you know Byrd too??? I'm glad to see him get some TD catches. One of my good friends played with him at his junior college. He was nasty back then and should have a good career at LSU.

11 years ago '05        #215
pYUNEit 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 0 0
 bonitapplebum87 said
Yo.....pYuneit....you know Byrd too??? I'm glad to see him get some TD catches. One of my good friends played with him at his junior college. He was nasty back then and should have a good career at LSU.
Who's ya good friend? I probably know him too cuz I play baseball at The River...yeah we're boys tho, and they need to start throwing it to him more

11 years ago '05        #216
K.B.  OP
space
space
15 minutes until game time.

11 years ago '05        #217
K.B.  OP
space
space
well it was bound to happen and it did today we went down in a tough game. what can we learn from this game. well lets start on offense. the running game was great in the first half and charles scott looks to be a great back. miles in all of his wisdom dont opt to run the ball down their throat in the 2nd half and relied on matt flynn, big mistake.

the receivers on this team are getting worse every game. drop passes, drop passes are really hurting this offense to get in sync with the running game. matt flynn is not gonna lead us to a championship. he stares down his receivers and make terrible throws. its either underthrown or overthrown never really where it needs to be. maybe if we had some better receivers it wouldnt hurt the offense as much.

the defense they have been gashed in the last three games. they are still pretty good at stopping the run but they arent getting enough pressure on the qb's in these last three game. case in point 0 fu*king sacks today on a great qb like woodson. the back seven really got wore down as the game went on and had some match up problems that were exploited. which all adds up to the defense isnt as dominate as it was the first three games of the season. maybe they bought into their own hype and arent playing the kind of defense they are capable of

another important factor in the last few games have been mental mistakes ie penalties. idk what miles has to do to get these guys heads outta their a.sses.
alot of bone headed penalties really kept kentucky hanging around just long enough to finally win. if they dont get that cleaned up in a hurry this season could really be lost.

i dont really know if our national championship hopes are dashed but we had all the tools to run the table and be there at season's end. we wont be going anywhere if we play like we have in the last three games.

11 years ago '07        #218
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Our defense looks like a top 10 D AT BEST right now. I'm hoping we're ready to go defend our home turf next week. If LSU beats Auburn I think we'll run the table, then find ourself in the NC. I hope Miles can finally make the jump over 11-2

Miles will be at Michigan but not by choice, if we don't win a NC. Too much talent for 3 straight years

11 years ago '05        #219
K.B.  OP
space
space
ight well we 5th in the ap and the coaches but we 4th in the bcs rankings. so basically we need to win out and we need loses from osu, usf, and bc which are all possible. so our title hopes are still there but we gonna have to play a hell of alot better than we did yesterday.

11 years ago '04        #220
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space

bet u still wish u had him

im starting to think Muschamp was the brains behind that 03 LSU D (I mean yea Saban had something to do with it) but Bama paying Saban 4 mil a year simply b/c of 03

Muschamp dat dude

11 years ago '07        #221
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Pelini is cool, I don't know what he was doing last week. Did he forget how to blitz? South Carolina exposed Woodson and we sat back and let him p!ss all over.

Damn Woodson looking kind of nice in my avy>_>

10-17-2007, 03:15 PM         #222
swanga247 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LSU Will STill Play For The National Title In January

10-18-2007, 08:58 AM         #223
bonitapplebum87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who's ya good friend? I probably know him too cuz I play baseball at The River...yeah we're boys tho, and they need to start throwing it to him more
Chandler and Chase Richardson. The twins I guess you can call them...haha. Yeah, I'm all for Byrd and Tolliver.

What was up with the poor playcalling in the 3rd OT???? Three straight runs with a less than 100% Jacob Hester?? Les has no trust in Flynn but damn at least let RP touch the ball once during one of the OT's. What about Pelini rushing 7 men while leaving poor Jai Eugene out there by himself when it was clear he was having trouble???? Ahh well, we'll bounce back this weekend for sure.

11 years ago '07        #224
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
fu*k the haters

We're still in the NC race. Just handle our business and we're in.. Lets do this

Saints gotta get a W for me

11 years ago '05        #225
K.B.  OP
space
space
isnt it great to be a LSU tiger :D

Home      

most viewed right now
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Associates allegedly Indicted by the FEDS!
116 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DAMN!! Trans-girl who slept with BUCK just released a diss Track exposi..
72 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
J Prince Warns Pusha To Move on From Drake Beef or He'll Squash His Career Lik..
222 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 100% USDA Beef. GET SUM!
26 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside SMH Brittany Renner lowkey exposed Collin Kaepernick for cheating on h..
26 comments
10 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA DAAAAMMNN!!! Carmelo looking crazy af sitting on the bench. I feel bad...
80 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA I thought Kyrie wanted his own team?
42 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jheezzeee Diddy just upgraded from Cassie - NEW ASIAN ting ALERT!!
61 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas destroys Steven A Smith in Bron/MJ debate.
77 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Cardi B Say She Got Good Warm Coochie and Mouf Plus a Deep Throat
44 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Eryka Badu really goin crazy in front of our eyes and yall ignoring it,..
74 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside It took a short chunky Latina to produce the true heir to the Schwarze..
23 comments
13 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Divers swim through 90 ft of raw sewage to unclog 'flushable ..
54 comments
12 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Face is just amazing, ti*ties filled with deliciousness.
11 comments
12 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Ovo 40 finally speaks. Letís Pusha TMZ know OVO ready for all the smoke
59 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Flopping, Stat Padding, Team Hopping Lebron, Is 0-4 debuting for a new tram
12 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside One of the best films of that last ten years nobody cares about
60 comments
14 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Jabari Parker confidence is dead
49 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside London grey 🍑🎶
16 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pusha Tea exposed as a lying chatty patty.
47 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Call me fresco
Rule 336
stogz
FireBeats
Tha Boss
TheLastNonEarth
Dun Language
Mr Scaramucci
DATKIDD121
PROV
Top 10 most slapped recently
baddie
BlackDynamite
Affectz
trapclassics
Rule 336
Youngshinebox
Blah
suavehooper
G.W.
MayneThaTruth2

most viewed right now
online now  26
Image(s) inside The wall
102 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  21
Video inside Big d*ck in new york public experiment
165 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  21
Former president of iran quotes tupac to troll the united states on twitter
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Article inside R* Co Founder facing backlash after admitting employees worked 100 hr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  5
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
211 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  3
Image(s) inside P Diddy and Cassie call it quits
122 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  3
Image(s) inside What Does Your "BX Name" Mean...?
101 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  2
Image(s) inside Damn Kim Kardashian, damn you to hell... why you keep teasing me
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy