The Official LSU Tigers Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #121
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 sonof504 said:
I wonder if RP is gonna get mop up duty. I know they're gonna want Flynn to play as much as possible(to get ready for that VT game). I hope Rp gets some PT though
yeah man, i guarantee Perriloux does his thing when he gets a chance to get on the field....played against him in HS too, and he was a beast, yet ANOTHER District 6-5A player......them n*ggas from 6-5A just become PROMINENT players at LSU......add Tyson Jackson to that list....him and Glen Dorsey on that side are gonna give O-Lines HELL this season....
 10 years ago '07        #122
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
Yeah i saw his high school video

dude was picking off passes at safety, then throwing TD bombs.
 10 years ago '05        #123
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
i see msu making us wear the bad luck purples tonight oh well :finger: them
 10 years ago '05        #124
K.B.  OP
space
space
matt flynn looks like sh*t out there our defense is keeping us in the game.
 10 years ago '07        #125
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Na Flynn has been ok.. O-line needs to get it together. Plus the fu*king OC needs to air it out more.. Hit a little PA or some sh*t
 10 years ago '05        #126
K.B.  OP
space
space
yea ill give flynn a lil credit that his pass protection has been fu*kin horrible, but im not happy with qb's that likes to run more than pass like his is suppose to do. flynn doesnt go through his reads well enough and his release isnt up to par. not to mention our new OC wtf is he doing man? when are they gonna go down the field with the ball fu*k all that qb running.
 10 years ago '07        #127
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Tough running by mr. Murphy! Damn RP is looking nice

Yeah you're right man, that o-line needs to step it up. Now i'm gonna be nervous as hell with the VT game coming up. Offense is starting to get a groove though, I expect a much better showing next week.

Lol and yet it's 45-0
 10 years ago '06        #128
datdude41 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 1 1
5 straight years of winning by 30+.
 10 years ago '04        #129
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
don't fret over the bland offense you saw tonight.....just keepin things under wrap for an opponent that they knew they would beat handily.....don't give Virginia Tech too much to study over the next week.......

...if u know Gary Crowton, then u KNOW he's gonna open that playbook up next week, guaranteed......especially with all the talent he got to utilize...
 10 years ago '07        #130
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Seriously

Man i'm hyped up for next week. This defense wasn't a huge turnover D last year.. Come on Glennon:)
 10 years ago '05        #131
K.B.  OP
space
space
yea i hope he wasnt tryin to show his hand tonight cuz that vanilla sh*t aint gonna cut it against VT. flynn finally calmed down and looked like the qb we expect him to be. cant say enough about that defense them boys is beastin.
 10 years ago '07        #132
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Good thing RP looks nice. Now we don't have to waste Jarret Lee's redshirt year.

LSU is set at QB forever:)
 10 years ago '05        #133
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 sonof504 said:
Seriously

Man i'm hyped up for next week. This defense wasn't a huge turnover D last year.. Come on Glennon:)
MSU's quarterback sucked tonight. Dude was either just lobbing passes up for anybody to go get, or overthrowing receivers by a mile. His sh*tty play had more to do with him being a.ss than LSU actually forcing those turnovers.

But their D was getting after him, and they should still have a top 10 defense
 10 years ago '07        #134
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
MSU's quarterback sucked tonight. Dude was either just lobbing passes up for anybody to go get, or overthrowing receivers by a mile. His sh*tty play had more to do with him being a.ss than LSU actually forcing those turnovers.

But their D was getting after him, and they should still have a top 10 defense
Yeah he does suck, still 6 picks is 6 picks...
 10 years ago '06        #135
datdude41 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 1 1
LSU will have a Top 5 defense this year, no doubt. They gave up like 146 total yards to MSU's offense. That's dominating right there. Va Tech may have a better ground game than MSU but the passing game could be just as bad. I don't see LSU losing next weekend.
 10 years ago '07        #136
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Man LSU is getting hate everwhere today. Guess that's how it goes when you start off #2.

Let em hate...
 10 years ago '05        #137
K.B.  OP
space
space
they hating cuz our offense looked like a.ss in the first half. we let a bottom feeder team albeit an SEC team hang around and blow up our offensive line last night. i know alot of fans gonna say that we didnt wanna show our hand last night cuz we getting ready for VT, but in the eyes of the media we played like sh*t and should have won 70 to 0. if they wanna hate thats fine we will see what happens next week......
 10 years ago '07        #138
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
I am a little concerned about the o-line. Someone said it usually starts off slow so we'll see I guess. VT LBS and DBS might give us hell.. I don't know though I Just have that blowout type feeling. Hyped up for sure
 10 years ago '05        #139
K.B.  OP
space
space
the Oline is gonna be the kink in the armour this season. i hope that sh*t gets better, cuz to see msu get that kinda pressure on flynn was very eye opening to say the least. VT gonna be playin at top notch level cuz they playin with alot of emotion now.
 10 years ago '07        #140
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Yeah that concerns me too. Oh well once Monday hits my focus shifts to Saints for a week
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now