The Official LSU Tigers Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #81
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
looks to be an exciting year of sports in louisiana
 08-06-2007, 11:49 AM         #82
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
August 5, 2007

Bryan Lazare
TigerBait.com Senior Writer

Talk about it in Tiger Penthouse
Four players – Will Arnold, Glenn Dorsey, Ali Highsmith and Curtis Taylor - missed a significant portion or all of spring practice due to injuries.

Mark Scott
Dorsey says he wants to lean up a bit
All four players are back working in the first two days of preseason practice. Only Arnold appears to be away from being in top-notch physical condition.

"I'm good right now," said Dorsey, following the Saturday morning practice. "I'm trying to get back in shape. I can lose a few pounds, but my leg is fine."

Dorsey said that he had a fracture in his right shin. There was always a pain and he played with the injury throughout the season. Dorsey indicated that he now weighs 301 pounds. He said that he played at 297 last season.

Highsmith injured his left ankle in the Arkansas game and was limited during spring drills.

"It was just a typical chop block," said Highsmith after Sunday's morning workout. "Nothing special was done. The ankle is 100 percent now."

Taylor sprained the AC joint in his left shoulder during spring practice. The injury was similar to the one suffered by JaMarcus Russell in 2005.

"The rehab went good," said Taylor on Sunday. "I had no surgery. I used the same type of brace as JaMarcus. I was in the brace about three weeks. Then, I just did rehab all summer. The shoulder hasn't bothered me at all the first two days. It's about 95 percent."

As expected, the recovery process is more involved for Arnold, who had surgery on his right knee and right ankle on Jan. 9. Arnold has practiced the first two days, although his repetitions are reduced at times.

"Sunday was a little better than Saturday," Arnold said. "Yet, Saturday was better than what I thought it was going to be. I'm a little sore. In fact, the ankle is stiff as I told to you right now."

The current situation does not surprise Arnold. He knew that being able to play again would be tough.

"First, my ankle feels better than it did," Arnold said. "I can't complain about that. I'm happy with the surgery. I knew it was going to be a long recovery. It's a little frustrating for sure, but I already prepared myself for it. I'm not down at all."

Arnold admitted that he cut back on his work at Sunday's practice. Offensive line coach Greg Studwara and Arnold discuss how much he will go at practice.

"Saturday I did more than I should have," Arnold said. "Coach Stud and I talked about it. I knew camp was going to be a struggle. These muscles haven't worked in awhile. So, Sunday I cut back some. I'll be in there at practice when coach Stud needs me."

:cool: :cool: :cool:
 10 years ago '04        #83
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 sonof504 said:
Damn if Chad Jones stays thats our new Landry. He is a beast
yeah, but i hope if he stays, the whole tug-of-war doesn't weigh too much on him, between the MLB and LSU....
 10 years ago '07        #84
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
Well once he comes he has to stay for at least three years. So if he chooses LSU I'm sure he won't regret it
 10 years ago '04        #85
Aftashok 
space
space
 Aftashok said:
damn, i wish u could embed YouTube vids.....but check this hit out:

just had to share this here....he's a Tiger for life, so i feel it's appropriate

....but ummm...The Beast #30 is making his mark already.....ask Kerry Collins....
 10 years ago '07        #86
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 Aftashok said:

just had to share this here....he's a Tiger for life, so i feel it's appropriate

....but ummm...The Beast #30 is making his mark already.....ask Kerry Collins....

Yeah looks just like another LSU game. Landry is such a damn beast
 10 years ago '04        #87
Aftashok 
space
space
 sonof504 said:
Yeah looks just like another LSU game. Landry is such a damn beast
yezzir.....if i wasn't so damn tired....i'd be out at Best Buy, Circuit City, or Wal-Mart after my copy of Madden 08....but its alright....got a chick at Best Buy who already holding me down on that, so im good....tomorrow morning...i WILL have it!
 10 years ago '07        #88
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Lucky... I have to wait for gamefly to ship it to me. My dumbass wasted my money so I can't afford to buy it
 10 years ago '05        #89
K.B.  OP
space
space
going pick up my copy in a couple hours at circuit city
 10 years ago '07        #90
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Astros didn't sign Chad so he is a Tiger for at least 3 years. Great news
 10 years ago '05        #91
K.B.  OP
space
space
yea that is great news
 10 years ago '04        #92
Aftashok 
space
space
...oh yeah, just for an update....Alley Broussard signed with Missouri Southern State University in Joplin, MO...it hasn't been announced or nothing, but trust me when i tell u, i was up there the same time as he was up there for a visit, and i actually talked 2 him for a minute, and he said he was seriously contemplating signing, and i just heard earlier today that he was signing for certain...also, the a.ssistant coach and DC is from South Louisiana and is an alum of LSU, so that connection helped a lot too...

....he said that he wasn't really tired of football, just said that he did not get along with some of the new offensive coaches once Jimbo Fisher left, and they were kinda insensitive towards him gettn back into shape, like not caring about the fact that he could reinjure himself tryin to work too hard gettin back into good playing shape...
 10 years ago '05        #93
K.B.  OP
space
space
well did he look like he was gettin in better shape when u seen him???
 10 years ago '07        #94
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
On tigerforums they said he transfered to North Alabama
 10 years ago '07        #95
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space

going to UNA so he can play out his last season

Hope he wrecks it
 10 years ago '04        #96
Aftashok 
space
space
 K.B. said:
well did he look like he was gettin in better shape when u seen him???

sh*t it was just Thursday when i seen him, guess he changed his mind or fooled me, one of the two....well, i wished him the best of luck when i talked to him, and i still do....i know a couple dudes at North Alabama who i played in high school with, and they say it's a pretty good school....
 10 years ago '07        #97
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
I wish him well though. Man after playing in the SEC he should shine over there.
 10 years ago '05        #98
K.B.  OP
space
space
yea if he gets back in shape......
 10 years ago '04        #99
Aftashok 
space
space
 K.B. said:
yea if he gets back in shape......
he looked like he was in damn good shape when i was talkin to him....looks like he's dropped some weight, he told me he's lost about 20-30 lbs. since the end of last season...
 10 years ago '07        #100
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 Aftashok said:
he looked like he was in damn good shape when i was talkin to him....looks like he's dropped some weight, he told me he's lost about 20-30 lbs. since the end of last season...
Damn.. thats good
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago