NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-05-2007, 02:20 AM         #21
DMay504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm a student so i'll be at every game...gotta love the schedule this year though...def. gonna be at the bama game, that sh*t should be wild...they had a good spring, especially flynn and murphy that freshman rb...hopefully we'll be at the sugar bowl again this year for the nc
 11 years ago '07        #22
KNUBB 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$126 | Props total: 0 0
Man I can't wait for LSU's National Championship season to start
 11 years ago '07        #23
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
lot of preseason polls having us as the #2 team behind USC
 11 years ago '07        #24
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Damn Magnum Rolle left the Team. I really hate Brady now Rolle wasn't that great but it seems all the players here are unhappy. Big Baby left early because of him and we've had what one good season under him? If we miss out on the tourney again next year(likely to happen) then Brady needs to get the boot!
 11 years ago '06        #25
datdude41 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 1 1
Softball team lost last night, 1-0. gotta win two today to advance to the WCWS.
 11 years ago '06        #26
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,355 | Props total: 340 340
Yall have my Crimson Tide fu*ked up if you think LSWHO gonna come up in Bryant Denny Staduim and run sh*t. It should and will be a great game. But don't let this preseason polls gas you guys up, you still play inthe SEC, and aint sh*t gonna be easy
 11 years ago '07        #27
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Preseason polls aren't what hypes me up. Our extreme talent is what has me happy. It won't be easy to beat Bama but right now talentwise they aren't on our level. Yeah Saban will get you guys there but right now we're on a NC level
 11 years ago '06        #28
datdude41 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 1 1
Softball losses again, no WCWS for the Lady Tigers.
 11 years ago '06        #29
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
Baton Rouge, We Run It...
 11 years ago '06        #30
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,336 | Props total: 1413 1413
damn these dudes trippin'
 11 years ago '07        #31
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Damn I thought the ladies were gonna make it the the College World Series. Oh well
 11 years ago '05        #32
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
 Against D Grain said:
Yall have my Crimson Tide fu*ked up if you think LSWHO gonna come up in Bryant Denny Staduim and run sh*t. It should and will be a great game. But don't let this preseason polls gas you guys up, you still play inthe SEC, and aint sh*t gonna be easy
as far as us thinking that LSU could run sh*t in yall staduim im sure they could. the last time yall beat us was in 02' so dont let saban gas yall up thinkin yall gonna run sh*t this year or next.
 11 years ago '07        #33
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Yeah I think this whole Saban thing is getting to their heads. Do they really think they can mess with our defense? hah
 11 years ago '05        #34
K.B.  OP
space
space
im just tryin to figure out wtf dude talkin bout like we was hatin on bama
 11 years ago '07        #35
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
I guess because we didn't mention Bama enough? He probably thinks we don't see them as a threat( and LOL I don't)
 11 years ago '07        #36
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
RIP to Marquise Hill a former LSU Tiger
 11 years ago '05        #37
K.B.  OP
space
space
yea r.i.p. to dude i seen on tha news he was missin for a long a.ss time. lake pontchartrain aint no joke thats y i stay my a.ss outta there.....
 11 years ago '04        #38
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
^^^sad sh*t... one of my old neighbors died the same way except he was ridin a jet ski in the ocean..... flew off drilled his head on the jet ski and drowned (no helmet or life vest)
 11 years ago '07        #39
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
MLB draft is coming soon. Man I hope Chad Jones(5 star safety) doesn't leave us for the MLB. He could be our new Landry!
 06-03-2007, 04:46 PM         #40
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sonof504 said:
MLB draft is coming soon. Man I hope Chad Jones(5 star safety) doesn't leave us for the MLB. He could be our new Landry!
June 1, 2007

Bryan Lazare
TigerBait.com Senior Writer

Talk about it in Tiger Penthouse
With the Major League Baseball draft one week away, speculation is continuing to grow that Chad Jones may not be selected in the first few rounds due to concern over his football situation.

High round money regardless of where he is drafted plus a college football option has major league teams skittish
Jones, who played at Southern Lab High School in Baton Rouge, signed a football scholarship with LSU. He is considered one of the top safety prospects in the nation.

Jones is also considered one of the top baseball players in the country. Most major league teams see Jones as being an outfielder in the future.

Al Jones, Chad's father, confirmed that baseball teams are worried about their ability to sign his son.

"We have talked to a lot of teams," Al Jones said. "Some of them want to know about the football situation. All I can say is that baseball is his first love. We still consider (Chad) a high-round draft choice.

"We think that teams may not draft him until the later rounds. That has nothing to do with Chad's ability, but due to his options."

Al Jones denied that a set money figure has been presented to the major league teams. He feels that his son should be considered a top pick no matter when he is selected. Al Jones also believes that his son should be paid for giving up one sport.

"Yes and no," said Al Jones, when asked if money has been discussed. "That's not something I want to discuss. We haven't brought up a solid figure. We figure that Chad is a high draft-choice type of kid and that's the neighborhood we want him to be paid.

"That's who he is. That's not what Al Jones and Chad Jones are saying. That's what the scouts are saying. If he were a low-round pick, you would not be calling me. Then, if baseball teams want him to give up something, they have to help him along."

Al Jones indicated that both the major league organizations and his family are trying to accumulate enough facts to make some intelligent decisions.

"There are questions that we want answered," Al Jones said. "We're seeking information. I can't speak for the (baseball) teams. But, it appears that they are doing the same thing, trying to find information."

Chad Jones has gone through seven or eight baseball workouts in recent weeks, according to his father. He intends to play in the Bayou Bowl football all-star game in Baytown, Tex. on June 9.

"Chad is taking it easy right now," Al Jones said. "(LSU football coach Les) Miles is aware of certain things. We have been talking to (LSU baseball coach Paul) Mainieri. They're not in the total dark. Chad has LSU in his heart.

"The conversation has been if baseball is not an option, he'll go to LSU, start summer school and work out for football. We're waiting to see what happens in the draft. Everything is speculation right now. We don't know when he is going to be drafted."
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
20 hours ago