most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #361
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
I think rivals officially said he will come on the 25th.. hope we have a crapload of students waiting to show him a good time on bourbon
 01-21-2008, 10:34 AM         #362
bonitapplebum87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did anyone attend the festivities in Baton Rouge this past Saturday???? I didn't because I had to work. Anyway, a friend of mine was telling me something about Urban Meyer tryna talk to the NCAA about Patrick Johnson's ACT score because he was salty that LSU landed him. Anyone know of any details on this?? Pryor seems like he can become a real possibility for us now....that would be crazy but Perrilloux seems to have the job locked up next year.

*********UPDATE: Here's the story I was referring to about Urban Meyer and his salty a.ss......***************

Top-rated DB recruit Patrick Johnson calls out Urban Meyer
January 19, 2008
By Mike Strom

LSU's top-rated football recruit, cornerback Patrick Johnson of Blanche Ely High School in Pompano Beach, Fla., said he still plans to join the Tigers even though he was unable to begin school this week as expected after his ACT score was flagged by the NCAA at the request of Florida Head Coach Urban Meyer.

Johnson, the nation's top-rated defensive back and No. 2 overall defensive prospect by Rivals.com, said he took the ACT again Thursday and is awaiting results in hope of registering for the spring semester by the deadline next Thursday.

"I'm still coming to LSU," Johnson said Friday via telephone from his Pompano Beach home. "(ACT officials) are trying to get me out and get everything cleared up. I was good to go regardless. I just had to take it again for the writing portion."

Johnson said he took the ACT three times before Thursday, scoring 22 in October after 16s on his first two.

Johnson said Florida had no problem with his academic eligibility when he first scored his ACT. It wasn't until after he decided to attend LSU that Urban Meyer had one of his a.ssistant coaches contact the NCAA. ACT officials subsequently reviewed his test results at their request and "flagged" his October score.

"I'm not upset, Urban is" Johnson said. "Florida made an issue about the ACT score. They're cowards. He had to go behind my back when things didn't go his way. But that's OK. What goes around comes around. We play them this year (on Oct. 11 at Florida)."

Johnson, who committed to LSU on Jan. 5, had expected to arrive in Baton Rouge by Wednesday to begin taking classes and participate in spring practice with an eye toward earning a spot on the two-deep depth chart.

If Johnson does not meet Thursday's registration deadline, he still can sign with LSU on Feb. 6, national signing day, in anticipation of joining the Tigers in the fall.

"Everything is going to be cleared up," Johnson said.

Last edited by bonitapplebum87; 01-21-2008 at 10:36 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #363
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
man that game at the swamp next season is gonna be huge. the two past national champs. urban gonna test that n*gga pj should make for a good storyline to the game.
 10 years ago '07        #364
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
I had work too during the celebration.. Yeah that UF game is looking big. Winner of that game has won the NC over the last two years.. just saying..
 01-23-2008, 05:31 PM         #365
Dslayer19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 g.o.a.t91 said:
SEC is the best conference in college football.
Without a doubt man. Every damn year we represent and bring it all season long. Our conference is so hard that it doesn't matter who we face in the post season because we battle tested. We have the speed, talent, and coaches. There are legendary coaches in Steve Spurrier, Philip Fulmer, & Marc Richt, Nick Saban and potential legendary coaches in Urban Meyer and Les Miles. We live in one of the most talented hot spots for HS recruits. With a combonation like that how can we lose.

I know this in the past but I can't let it go...I'll never forget how the NCAA played us when Auburn went 13-0 and didn't get in the BCS title nor did they get a share of the title.
 10 years ago '07        #366
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
yeah Auburn got screwed... their OOC was weak but it's not like USC deserved it more then LSU in 03. Just plain old AP bias
 10 years ago '07        #367
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
that would be some sh*t.. I'm hoping for another BCS berth.. another shot at the NC sounds like a pipe dream but who knows
 10 years ago '05        #368
K.B.  OP
space
space
anybody else tired of RP fu*king up? this n*gga just cant stay on the str8 and narrow. if this n*gga dont get it together fast we are fu*ked this season. i havent seen sh*t on j. lee but i hear he has a rocket arm and is accurate.
 10 years ago '04        #369
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 K.B. said:
anybody else tired of RP fu*king up? this n*gga just cant stay on the str8 and narrow. if this n*gga dont get it together fast we are fu*ked this season. i havent seen sh*t on j. lee but i hear he has a rocket arm and is accurate.
yeah man, and i had high hopes for dude too, especially from knowing duke since HS and sh*t, when he was @ ESJ......

...BUT, this might lend new life to Terrell Pryor maybe coming to the Bayou :D
 10 years ago '05        #370
K.B.  OP
space
space
man i was thinking the same thing. what if this some big stunt by les to get pryor down here that would be some sh*t.
 10 years ago '07        #371
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 10 years ago '05        #372
K.B.  OP
space
space
LSU already getting their jump on 09 recruits.

Mike Ford commits today. Leesville RB jr.

[pic - click to view]

Mike Brockers commits today. 6'6 4 star DE outta TX

10 years ago '04        #373
Aftashok 
space
space
we picked up the #2 QB in the Class of '09 on yesterday....name's Russell Shepard outta Cypress Ridge HS in Houston....

10 years ago '05        #374
K.B.  OP
space
space
yea i was reading that sh*t on one of LSU's message boards. them n*ggaz reppin tx am is pissed lol. i wonder if he gonna convert to wideout or is he gonna be part of a two headed monster with jefferson.
 10 years ago '05        #375
K.B.  OP
space
space
look how these n*ggaz is hatin. sh*t is disgusting, they havent been sh*t in football in a while and they talkin out the side of they neck bout our program.

03-06-2008, 06:15 PM         #376
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ those fools they are fu*king aggie fans neway :lol; When u the champs poeple love to hate especially on Louisiana for some reason..............
why??????????? i dont know maybe smoeone that aint a hater can let me know
 10 years ago '04        #377
Aftashok 
space
space
 K.B. said:
yea i was reading that sh*t on one of LSU's message boards. them n*ggaz reppin tx am is pissed lol. i wonder if he gonna convert to wideout or is he gonna be part of a two headed monster with jefferson.
hellllll nah....Jefferson gon' lock up that spot, guaranteed...he played for our rival school (Destrehan, i went to Hahnville), so i've seen him plenty of times, and he will be serious, trust me....he's a good kid too, won't have all the problems, but all the talent that RP is/was....
 10 years ago '07        #378
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
lsu already k!llin the recuiting game gotta love it..
 03-08-2008, 02:33 PM         #379
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So How Y'all Feelin Bout Playing App. State At The Top Of The Year?

Yeah I Know They Don't Stand A Chance But That's What They Said Last Year About Them And Michigan....

Kinda Interesting Matchup Considering The Teams Involved....
 10 years ago '05        #380
K.B.  OP
space
space
sh*t kinda lame and thats how most of fan base feel cuz we rather play a bcs team but we gonna knock down who ever is in front of us.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy