The Official LSU Tigers Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #301
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
our OC is pretty damn good imo. we have score 28 or more points in every game this season except for today. that has never been done in school history. we just need a DC now.
 10 years ago '05        #302
K.B.  OP
space
space
LET THEM MUTHAfu*kAS KNOW WHO RUNNING THIS sh*t!!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

And the n*gga thats gonna be a problem for college football next year your MVP of the SEC Championship

[pic - click to view]

Thanks to all the real tigers fans on the board that been holding sh*t down all year. :applause::applause::applause:
 12-02-2007, 09:26 AM         #303
bonitapplebum87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nice post K.B......I was so happy to see them win that sh*t. Now if Bo Pelini could've coached that kind of Defensive against Ark we would've smashed them. Ahh well, it's all in the hands of the BCS now. Congrats Tigers!!!
 10 years ago '04        #304
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
good shyt, I talked to early last night, if they get in the NC, OSU will be going against a healthy LSU and i'll be at the game
 10 years ago '06        #305
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4677 4677
i hope yall get the nod, and then dominate the fu*k outta them bi*ches from osu.
 12-02-2007, 10:11 PM         #306
bonitapplebum87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looks like the LSU haters are finally coming out of the closet. I can only laugh at their illogical, half-assed arguments about how we don't deserve it but then they can come up with a reason why OSU does.
 12-02-2007, 10:18 PM         #307
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Should've been Hawaii vs. Kansas

:)
 10 years ago '07        #308
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
I'm still in a bit of shock.. from thinking of the sugar bowl to the NC

Damn, should be a hell of a matchup too.
 10 years ago '04        #309
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 K.B. said:
our OC is pretty damn good imo. we have score 28 or more points in every game this season except for today. that has never been done in school history. we just need a DC now.
nah man, Crowton has not been good....his offensive playbook seems to have >15 plays, for real.....it's like you can call every play they're about to run before they actually do it.....i thought Crowton comin in to LSU would input an offense like he had when he was at Louisiana Tech, wide-open, makin use of the super talent they had at the skill positions.....

LSU's offense this year has been vanilla at best.....here are Crowton's plays:

- middle screen to Early
- that slant play he ran 3 times against Arkansas (the last of which, ARK was waiting for and picked off to end the game)
- run up the middle to Jacob Hester
- the fake FB dive, pitch to Trindon Holliday
- the option w/Ryan Perrilloux
- an out for Richard d*ckson (who doesn't get the ball enough)
 10 years ago '07        #310
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
Crowton was the sh*t for the VT game. One of the best overall performances by a team that I've seen. He has been slowing going down since.
 10 years ago '04        #311
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
smh@tickets being gone by 6am this morning

thank god i got connections.....
 10 years ago '05        #312
K.B.  OP
space
space
yea crowton has a nack for that vanilla sh*t. i guess i can look at it like this too tho, there are plenty enough horses on offense to score points with any OC calling the plays. he has played a hand in it too both good and bad. i been wondering if miles had the cuffs on him too cuz the offense and defense has been real conversative most of the season. food for thought....
 10 years ago '04        #313
Aftashok 
space
space
 K.B. said:
yea crowton has a nack for that vanilla sh*t. i guess i can look at it like this too tho, there are plenty enough horses on offense to score points with any OC calling the plays. he has played a hand in it too both good and bad. i been wondering if miles had the cuffs on him too cuz the offense and defense has been real conversative most of the season. food for thought....
the reason i DON'T believe that though, is because Les Miles has been known as being an aggressive coach....as aggressive as he's been even just THIS year, you can't believe that he's being that conservative with the playcalling.....
 10 years ago '05        #314
K.B.  OP
space
space
 Aftashok said:
the reason i DON'T believe that though, is because Les Miles has been known as being an aggressive coach....as aggressive as he's been even just THIS year, you can't believe that he's being that conservative with the playcalling.....
ok im with u on that miles is an aggressive coach but doest it seem kinda funny that the team would be so conversative with such an aggressive coach on the sidelines? this sh*t is just an enigma to me
 10 years ago '05        #315
K.B.  OP
space
space
Baton Rouge World Press-

LSU's allotment of tickets to the BCS National Championship Game against Ohio State have been sold to season ticket holders, LSU a.ssistant athletic director Brian Broussard announced Sunday.

LSU will play Ohio State on January 7 in the Louisiana Superdome in a battle for the national championship of college football.

LSU received requests for over 60,000 tickets to the game from season ticket holders who had until November 19 to place their orders. Participating schools receive an allotment of only 16,000 tickets each. Beginning Monday, December 10, LSU season tickets holders will begin receiving notification if and how many tickets they will receive.

LSU's allotment of tickets to the BCS National Championship Game will be allocated first to players, coaches, LSU students, LSU Athletic Department and University official party. Next, tickets are allocated to football season tickets holders who placed their order by November 19 based on the LSU Priority Point System.

The number of ticket requests from season ticket holders will be measured against the number of tickets available to determine what limits must be imposed. A limited lottery will be conducted for a small portion of the tickets.
 10 years ago '05        #316
K.B.  OP
space
space
From staff reports
LSU tackle Glenn Dorsey on Monday night claimed the 2007 Bronko Nagurski Trophy, annually awarded to the best defensive player in college football. He became the third tackle to win the 15-year-old award as voted upon by the Football Writers a.ssociation of America and sponsored by the Charlotte Touchdown Club.
Dorsey beat out the 2006 Nagurski winner, linebacker James Laurinaitis of Ohio State, who was vying to become the second player to win in back-to-back years. Northwestern linebacker Pat Fitzgerald won in 1995 and 1996.

The award comes a day after Dorsey and his teammates found out they would play for the Bowl Championship Series title Jan. 7 against Laurinaitis and Ohio State.

Dorsey has battled injuries this season, including a lower back in jury for the SEC title game, but said he expects to be full-speed for the title game, which will be in New Orleans.

"Without a doubt, I'll be back at 100%," Dorsey said. "You all just don't know how I'm going to enjoy this break, get my body back right and be ready to roll come national championship game. Oh man, I'm really looking forward to it. I haven't played at 100% since what? It's been awhile man since I can say I was 100%. We have five weeks. You don't know how good that sounds. We'll get some rest and be ready."

FIND MORE STORIES IN: Football | Bowl Championship Series | LSU | Trophy | Glenn Dorsey
Dorsey was last 100% in game eight against Auburn.

"Looking back on this whole season, it seems like it was meant to be," said Dorsey, who likely would have gone in the first round of the NFL draft last season despite a shin injury but elected to stay for his senior season.

"This is why I came back," he said. "And the game's in the Superdome. Anybody who's from Louisiana who plays football wants to play in the dome. And we get to play the national championship in the dome."

LSU won the last BCS national championship played in the dome in 2003.

"I know our fans are going to be crazy out there," Dorsey said. "Before the game, I'm just going to take it all in."

Contributing: Glenn Guilbeau

congrats to the big dog, cant wait to see him beasting n*ggaz in the pros :applause::applause:
 10 years ago '05        #317
K.B.  OP
space
space
big glen in the tux lol

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #318
Aftashok 
space
space
 K.B. said:
ok im with u on that miles is an aggressive coach but doest it seem kinda funny that the team would be so conversative with such an aggressive coach on the sidelines? this sh*t is just an enigma to me
i dunno, i just tend to believe that Miles ain't callin the plays on offense, until maybe like those fourth quarters and sh*t......

....and yeah, Glen gon be back dangerously close to 100% by 1/7....that's a whole month that he has to rehab and get himself back as close to healthy as possible....

.... i was sayin at work today, if ur name is Glen and u go to LSU and play sports, ur going to the pros.....first Glen Davis, then Glen Dorsey....who's next?
 10 years ago '05        #319
K.B.  OP
space
space
yall hear about miles saying the contract signing is delayed? that mich. sh*t is still open i feel especially if he blows the doors off of osu.
 10 years ago '04        #320
Aftashok 
space
space
 K.B. said:
yall hear about miles saying the contract signing is delayed? that mich. sh*t is still open i feel especially if he blows the doors off of osu.
yeah i know...if Miles pulls some Saban bullsh*t and bounces to Michigan, he'll make me wish the worst on my 2nd favorite college FB team, for real.....

.....most likely though, they'll postpone it til after the championship game, so if they win, they'll be able to work out whatever bonus right there on the spot.....
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago