The Official LSU Tigers Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
229 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #281
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
all of us waiting on word if mich. is gonna contact miles. thats the big one fu*k bo bi*ch a.ss n*gga.
 10 years ago '07        #282
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
Lot of people saying he's already agreed to a contract with Michigan. It would explain why he hasn't even come close to saying otherwise.

We'll see in a month or so
 10 years ago '05        #283
K.B.  OP
space
space
i dont think it will be a month cuz of recuirting etc. i think we hear something about miles in a week or so. les and bo's head have been in the clouds the last 5 or 6 games and this could be y. im just beyond pissed man. i know we as LSU fans are spoiled by our success but i wanted enough NC and the window shut on us because of many reasons. the sh*t is just sickening.
 10 years ago '07        #284
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
For real..

Most fans on the outside look at us as too arrogant of fans. All they do is look at Miles record over the last 3 years and a.ssume he's been k!lling sh*t.

He's been k!lling our NC chances...

To go from on top to probably facing Hawaii in the sugar, at best, is pretty damn sickening for sure. Hawaii is a lose/lose situation for LSU at this point in the season.
 10 years ago '05        #285
K.B.  OP
space
space
yea n*ggaz dont understand how it is at LSU. we expect to be playing for the title every muthafu*king year. SEC title is kool, but everybody in the state wants another national title and miles hasnt produce that. he had his best chance this year and what that muthafu*ka do? this team aint been prepare in damn near two months. the sh*t is unexceptable at LSU, maybe at okla st. or some sh*t but not here.
 10 years ago '07        #286
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
and he still hasnt even won a damn SEC title

If he loses next week then I say straight up fire this man, don't even wait for sh*t to go down, I hope it doesn't come to that though.

LSU just missed out on one golden a.ss opportuniry at winning an NC. Next year's team will be real talented but the D is gonna be young as fu*k..
 10 years ago '05        #287
K.B.  OP
space
space
yea that defense worries me. i think we gonna go through that sh*t like florida did this year. so we gotta wait another season to be in the title race again.
 10 years ago '07        #288
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
That's why I felt we had this year locked up.

This Tiger team reminded me a lot of that Florida team. With RP at the helm anything can happen though. It will be a fun season next year for sure.
 10 years ago '05        #289
K.B.  OP
space
space
Updated: November 28, 2007, 10:10 PM ET

An injury to Matt Flynn's throwing shoulder could mean an expanded role for LSU backup quarterback Ryan Perrilloux in Saturday's SEC championship game against Tennessee.

LSU coach Les Miles confirmed following practice Wednesday that Perrilloux had been taking increased first-team snaps, but Miles said he was hopeful that Flynn could still play.

"He's limited some, but he practiced and threw the ball well," Miles said.

Flynn, who battled through an ankle injury earlier in the season, injured his shoulder last Friday in the 50-48 triple-overtime loss to Arkansas. When asked about his status earlier this week, Flynn was evasive.

"I'm not really sure right now what's going to happen," he said.

If Flynn is unable to play or is limited, the Tigers will turn to Perrilloux for his first substantive action since early in the season. One of the nation's most sought-after prospects when he came out of high school, Perrilloux hasn't played at all in two of LSU's last four games. The 6-foot-2, 222-pound sophomore was suspended for the Alabama game and wasn't used against Arkansas. He did play briefly against Mississippi but didn't have a rushing attempt or attempt a pass.

Even so, Miles said Perrilloux has a much better command of the offense than he did earlier in the season.

"He's much more mature in football," Miles said. "Certainly, he's been through a season and understands what we're asking of him."

Tennessee's defensive staff was already preparing some for the possibility of seeing more of Perrilloux after hearing about Flynn's injury coming out of the Arkansas game.

"You don't know what they might do different with him, but you would think that the people they have been going to all year are the people they're going to continue going to," Tennessee defensive coordinator John Chavis said. "He's very talented and has a lot of good people around him.

"The other thing is that he and Flynn are very similar in what they do, so you don't have to change up a whole lot anyway in getting ready for them. We'll adjust our plan and be ready for both."

While Flynn may be iffy, the Tigers are getting a player back for this game.

Sophomore defensive end Ricky Jean-Francois, who's been suspended all season for academic reasons, has been reinstated, Miles said. Jean-Francois was a freshman All-American a year ago and one of the top defensive line prospects in the country when he came out of Carol City High School in Miami.

The Tigers, plagued by injuries in the defensive line, can use the depth.

"He'll take some snaps, I'll promise you," Miles said.

Chris Low is a college football writer for ESPN.com. Send your questions and comments to Chris at .
 10 years ago '04        #290
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
Best part of Miles going to LSU is we would get y'all recruit Agheyere from Texas and he's a fu*king beast of an end. Other than that I wish Miles would stay because I don't think he's really all that great of a gameday coach to be honest, not hating just being honest.
 10 years ago '05        #291
K.B.  OP
space
space
yea im sure u would like him to stay as would the rest of the SEC as they see him as a bumbling idiot. as they should after all the bonehead sh*t he has done especially this season but he is 35-6 after 3 seasons thats pretty damn good for an idiot. i just want a coach who can prepare a team week in and week out.
 11-30-2007, 07:24 AM         #292
bonitapplebum87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So I'm hearing Spurrier has purchased a house in B.R. I don't know what's gonna happen with this head coaching job because now LSU is saying they will do whatever it takes to keep Miles (I don't know why, I never liked him) and now I'm hearing rumors that Saban's agent has contacted the Tigers saying he's not happy in Bama. This has been the big talk of the town so I don't know what's going on anymore.

I do know one thing, we need to get our heads on straight and beat the hell outta Tennessee this week. At least get a SEC championship to salvage this season. It looks like we'll be back in the Sugar Bowl again (*sigh*). I for one am tired of playing in the Sugar Bowl, I was wishing for us finally not to end a post season playing in this bowl game because they always end up sticking us in the Sugar Bowl because it's convenient. Any of you guys going to the game?
 10 years ago '05        #293
K.B.  OP
space
space
i heard some sh*t about saban being spotted in br. i know he was in the state up north tho recruiting some players. wouldnt that be some sh*t if ol satan comes running back then we gonna be looking for another coach in 3 years
 10 years ago '05        #294
K.B.  OP
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
ya i wanna see em go too most our recruiting battles are with LSU

well that really wont help if we get another big name coach.
 10 years ago '04        #295
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
Barring any last-minute snags, LSU defensive coordinator Bo Pelini will be introduced as the new head coach at Nebraska early next week, multiple sources confirmed Friday.

Pelini will coach the Tigers defense Saturday in the SEC championship game against Tennessee and, according to a source close to the situation, will be in Lincoln for an announcement Monday.

Pelini and Buffalo coach Turner Gill were believed to be Tom Osborne's final two choices to replace fired Bill Callahan. Both have Nebraska ties -- Gill as a former player under Osborne and coach under Frank Solich, and Pelini as a former defensice coordinator under Solich.

The move further complicates LSU's postseason. Head coach Les Miles is expected to meet with Michigan Wolverines early next week about its head-coaching vacancy. LSU is making an effort to keep Miles, but he's a Michigan alum who has often voiced his affection for the Wolverines program.

Pat Forde is a senior writer for ESPN.com. He can be reached at .

10 years ago '05        #296
K.B.  OP
space
space
good for him. maybe he will bring some pressure on ainge tomorrow since its gonna be last game. muthafu*ka
 10 years ago '07        #297
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
gotta listen to the 2nd half on radio tomorrow

damn
 10 years ago '04        #298
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
Miles to Michigan....

Spurrier?? maybe Saban??? ehhh i dunno he did turn LSU into what it is today.... Tuberville??? I could see him going if the ole ball coach or Sabear stays put

that would fuk'n suck... If I was an LSU fan I would not be worried at all, im sure there are plenty of big time coaches that would go there to win em a title... Miles was a great recruiter, average coach

i would be happy if i was yall
 12-01-2007, 02:02 PM         #299
bonitapplebum87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did ya'll just see that announcement Miles made at the SEC championship press conference....Les looked heated. I hope that means the team will be hyped up as well.
 10 years ago '04        #300
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
now all they gotta do is find a good defensive coordinator and a better OC ionno they just needa step their shyt up
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy