Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #241
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
yea dorsey knee is good he gonna be ready for bama.....
 10 years ago '07        #242
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
HUGE thank you to Georgia. If we get to the SECCG, we probably aren;t playing Florida. I'm hoping for UT or Vanderbilt
 10 years ago '05        #243
K.B.  OP
space
space
Two LSU football players possibly known better for what they've done off the field rather than on could be in trouble again. Baton Rouge Police confirm quarterback Ryan Perrilloux and linebacker Derrick Odom were involved in a big f!ght near the North Gates early Friday morning.

WAFB News and 9-sports has learned that a f!ght involving 20 men broke out in the parking lot of the Chimes Restaurant/Varsity Theater around 2 am Friday morning. A police report noted that no arrests were made, however Ryan Perrilloux and Derrick Odom were named in that report.

Witnesses tell us that Varsity bouncers had to remove several people from the bar and the altercation occurred shortly thereafter. No weapon of any kind has been listed in the police report, though at least one witness claims someone threatened to go get a weapon. No charges have been filed at this point, but that could change at the beginning of the week. Perrilloux was perhaps the most talented qaurterback in the country during his senior year in high school and has played a nice role in LSU's success this season. However, his laundry list of problems off the field is extensive.

LSU has not released any official statement concerning this matter and calls made to the Sports Information Department were not returned. Head coach Les Miles usually has an informal meeting with newspaper reporters on Sunday night, but because this is an off-week, that may change. Miles will certainly meet with the press Monday around noon for his weekly press luncheon.

10 years ago '07        #244
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space

odom should already be off the fu*king team IMO. Rp hasn't done anything serious yet but it's getting tired. Maybe pull him from the Bama game to get it through his head. At this rate a serious crime could happen any day
 10 years ago '05        #245
K.B.  OP
space
space
when u gonna change ur damn avy man lol. woodson looked like a.ss today
 10 years ago '05        #246
K.B.  OP
space
space
well dont look like RP gonna see the field saturday, dumb a.ss n*gga
 10 years ago '07        #247
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
lol I can't change it till we lose. So he is stuck for a few years
 10 years ago '04        #248
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
beat bama .... considering yall would have to lose to them and either ARK or OM.... and we'd have to beat UGA and Bama to get to the SECCG

I know yall wont lose 2 of those 3 so go on and whoop Bamas a.ss... Save some JPW for Groves, he's been waiting a whole year to feast on a Alabama QB (he picked up where Mclover left off, Antonio Coleman/Antoine Carter will pick it up once Groves gets drafted)

BTW yall need to go on and get yall an official thread for this game... Huge game for both sides

BTW that Patrick Trahan kid (from Louisiana) that was our starting strong side LB going into the fall that didnt make the grades is now going to choose from Ole Miss or Auburn.... damn kid was the MVP of the defense in spring along with Jerraud Powers
I say Ole Miss gets him... Dont think our coaching staff is too high on him anymore after letting the team down by not being able to hold down a fu*kin 2.0.. I'd take him back but I dont know if Tuberville and Co. feel the same way

Last edited by UknowWhatItIs; 10-30-2007 at 08:07 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #249
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
i'll make a thread tomorrow I guess

Damn, hope LSU can pull this one out
 10 years ago '05        #250
K.B.  OP
space
space
yea we gonna focus on getting that SEC title first then we can go from there.
 10 years ago '06        #251
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
Just wanted to give your squad props for the game Saturday, I kinda figured we would be onthe short end of the stick, but we gave LSU all they can stand Sat. Night. LSU's Defense just "Show Up" & "Show Out" especially the D Line. I hope you guys handle business from here on out and win the Chip come Jan.

Until then, see you muthafu*kas in BR next year, Cuz it aint over....
 10 years ago '04        #252
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 Against D Grain said:
Just wanted to give your squad props for the game Saturday, I kinda figured we would be onthe short end of the stick, but we gave LSU all they can stand Sat. Night. LSU's Defense just "Show Up" & "Show Out" especially the D Line. I hope you guys handle business from here on out and win the Chip come Jan.

Until then, see you muthafu*kas in BR next year, Cuz it aint over....

....Saban is gonna catch HELL coming back to BR.....i don't even think that LSU fans would even let him concentrate on the game, they'd harrass him so much.....
 10 years ago '04        #253
Aftashok 
space
space
 sonof504 said:
I don't think LSU will jump BC.. They screwed Auburn when they went undefeated. We'll see how strong they really think the SEC is. LSU better get in over BC. Lets just hope OSU loses tonight and our worries with that are over.
i know this is a moot point now that BC lost, but we WOULD have jumped them, had we both won out.....the ACC doesn't HAVE a championship game, the SEC does, and winning that would've DEFINITELY put us in there.....

....right now, i'm hoping that Arkansas continues winning, at least til they play us, to increase our SOS even more, cuz Oregon is breathing down our necks, and the meat of their schedule is out of the way, they'll probably win out.....but AGAIN, the SECCG should still keep us at #2.....
 10 years ago '06        #254
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
^^^ACC do have a championship game now, that why Miami,BC, and VT join the conference
 10 years ago '04        #255
Aftashok 
space
space
 Against D Grain said:
^^^ACC do have a championship game now, that why Miami,BC, and VT join the conference
damn....well wtf was i thinking about then? must have been the Big East........well, they've lost now anyway, so it don't matter....
 10 years ago '04        #256
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7

[pic - click to view]

here ya go.... for all the bama fans bi*ching bout this play
 10 years ago '07        #257
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
^

Thank god BC lost. All LSU has to do is win out.. Come on Tigers
 10 years ago '05        #258
K.B.  OP
space
space
they still gonna say it was a catch
 10 years ago '05        #259
K.B.  OP
space
space
By TigerRag.com

Posted Nov 6, 2007

LSU All-America defensive tackle Glenn Dorsey has been named the Southeastern Conference Defensive Player of the Week for his performance in the Tigers’ 41-34 win over 17th-ranked Alabama on Saturday.

Dorsey, a senior from Gonzales, La., posted a team-high seven tackles, including a sack and another tackle for a loss as the Tigers held Alabama to 254 total yards during the game. LSU also limited the Crimson Tide to a season-low 20 yards rushing.

Dorsey’s play up front helped disrupt an Alabama offense line that yielded a season-high seven sacks by the Tigers, including two each from defensive ends Tyson Jackson and Kirston Pittman. LSU’s other two sacks came from safety Chad Jones.

In addition to his tackles, Dorsey added a pair of quarterback hurries and batted down a pass at the line of scrimmage on Alabama’s final possession of the game.

LSU’s defense forced Alabama to punt on five of its seven second half possessions and the Tigers held the Crimson Tide to just three first downs on its final five possessions of the contest with one of those coming courtesy of a penalty.

For the season, Dorsey has recorded 46 tackles, 8.5 tackles for losses and five sacks for the second-ranked Tigers.

During his four years with the Tigers, Dorsey has been named SEC Defensive Lineman of the Week three times and SEC Defensive Player of the Week once.

Mr. Dorsey wreckin n*ggaz even with a bump knee
 10 years ago '05        #260
K.B.  OP
space
space
By TigerRag.com

Posted Nov 6, 2007

LSU senior defensive back Craig Stletz has been named as one of 12 semifinalists for the Thorpe Award, the screening committee for the award announced on Tuesday.

The Thorpe Award, now in its 21st year, is given annually to the top defensive back in college football. Thorpe Award winners are selected for performance on the field, athletic ability and character.

Steltz, a senior from New Orleans, leads LSU in tackles with 63, five of which have gone for losses. Steltz is also tied for team-high honors with four interceptions to go with six pass breakups. He’s also recorded one sack, forced two fumbles and recovered a fumble.

Steltz currently ranks fourth in the Southeastern Conference in interceptions and he’s eighth in the league in passes defended with a total of 10.

As a unit, LSU’s defense is ranked among the top 10 in the nation in five categories, including a No. 2 rating in total defense (234.7 yards per game), No. 4 in rushing defense (168.8 yards per game) and No. 6 in pass defense (168.8 yards per game.)

The list of 12 semifinalists will be narrowed to three finalists on Nov. 19. The three finalists will be invited to the ESPN’s college football awards show on Dec. 6 in Orlando, Fla., where a winner will be announced.

The 2007 Thorpe Award semifinalists:

Trey Brown, Sr., UCLA

Antoine Cason, Sr., Arizona

Vontae Davis, Soph., Illinois

Malcolm Jenkins, Jr., Ohio State

Mike Jenkins, Jr., South Florida

Kenny Phillips, Jr., Miami

James Silva, Sr., Boston College

Reggie Smith, Jr., Oklahoma

Craig Steltz, Sr., LSU

Julius Stinson, Sr., Wyoming

Aqib Talib, Sr., Kansas