most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
128 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #221
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
Pelini is cool, I don't know what he was doing last week. Did he forget how to blitz? South Carolina exposed Woodson and we sat back and let him p!ss all over.

Damn Woodson looking kind of nice in my avy>_>
 10-17-2007, 04:15 PM         #222
swanga247 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LSU Will STill Play For The National Title In January
 10-18-2007, 09:58 AM         #223
bonitapplebum87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who's ya good friend? I probably know him too cuz I play baseball at The River...yeah we're boys tho, and they need to start throwing it to him more
Chandler and Chase Richardson. The twins I guess you can call them...haha. Yeah, I'm all for Byrd and Tolliver.

What was up with the poor playcalling in the 3rd OT???? Three straight runs with a less than 100% Jacob Hester?? Les has no trust in Flynn but damn at least let RP touch the ball once during one of the OT's. What about Pelini rushing 7 men while leaving poor Jai Eugene out there by himself when it was clear he was having trouble???? Ahh well, we'll bounce back this weekend for sure.
 10 years ago '07        #224
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
fu*k the haters

We're still in the NC race. Just handle our business and we're in.. Lets do this

Saints gotta get a W for me
 10 years ago '05        #225
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
isnt it great to be a LSU tiger :D
 10 years ago '04        #226
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
RUSHING GP Att Gain Loss Net Avg TD Long Avg/G
Broussard,Alley 7 110 681 13 668 6.1 9 67 95.4

just an update on the boy ballin up at Missouri Southern State......and this is without him even STARTING the first three games....just imagine how much MORE potent that running back tandem would be if we were able to bring in Alley to bruise n*ggas up.....
 10 years ago '04        #227
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7

[pic - click to view]

................ 15 seconds later

[pic - click to view]

lol... I had to do it with all the bi*ching and moaning after the game last year.... shouldve been 4th and a yd to at least give our D a chance
not saying this call was why we lost but damn at least give us a chance to stop em

just saying man

now that we have no shot at SECCG unless yall somehow lose 2 of 3 to Bama, Ark and Ole Miss () yall better work Bama in T Town... yall should be able to pound the ball on em with yalls backs

Great game Saturday night though

like I said earlier in the year AU/LSU games >>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by UknowWhatItIs; 10-22-2007 at 06:26 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #228
Aftashok 
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:
lol... I had to do it with all the bi*ching and moaning after the game last year.... shouldve been 4th and a yd to at least give our D a chance
not saying this call was why we lost but damn at least give us a chance to stop em

just saying man

now that we have no shot at SECCG unless yall somehow lose 2 of 3 to Bama, Ark and Ole Miss () yall better work Bama in T Town... yall should be able to pound the ball on em with yalls backs
Great game Saturday night though
like I said earlier in the year AU/LSU games >>>>>>>>>>

i'll agree man, that WAS a bad spot, but i feel like the way that game was going, they probably would have gotten that first down anyway....and i don't think that a bad spot by a foot or so compares favorably to having a pass interference call retracted with NO explanation, and no plausible reason....
 10 years ago '07        #229
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Yeah it was a bad spot for sure. I just hate how people talk like that would of ended the game. We would of had inches to go for a first down. It wouldn't of been easy but clearly we were capable. W/e though what's done is done. Good game Auburn.

Week of much needed rest for LSU, then we have a hungry Bama team. I know Saban has had this game in his head ever since he signed that deal. I'm about 95% positive Les Miles would lose his job if we drop this game. Mainly because 3 straight years of no BCS title with this talent is sad.

If LSU drops ANY of these last four games he should be gone.
 10 years ago '05        #230
K.B.  OP
space
space
i hope everyone is watching the bc vs vtech game tonight. we could move up a spot if vtech beats bc tonight. really idk tho cuz everytime we in the 1 or 2 spot that sh*t seems like a curse lol. maybe we should wait to get that sh*t later on in the season lol.
 10 years ago '07        #231
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
VT is making a great case for LSU right now. up 10-0 and just got a pick

LSU could be #2(#1 if OSU loses) without even playing. Good week..
 10 years ago '04        #232
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
LSu will be ur new #2 in da BCS

damn that was quick...

gotta take care of Bama though... pressure JPW and you win... give him time its going to be a close game
 10 years ago '07        #233
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
and damn VT chokes that sh*t. Another week of overrated a.ss BC at #2. Bullsh*t.. LSU would be 8-0 with that schedule too
 10 years ago '05        #234
K.B.  OP
space
space
yea i wasnt too impressed with bc after watching this game. it was nice to see them come back but they was struggling most of the game. VT wtf how they choke like that damn oh well another week at number 3
 10 years ago '07        #235
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
maybe OSU will lose this Saturday..

I cringe at the thought of BC as #1 though
 10 years ago '05        #236
K.B.  OP
space
space
imagine them n*ggaz in the NCG OSU vs BC wat a rankings getter huh :rolleyes: hopefully one of them slip up even if they dont i think we would still jump bc and play in the NCG lol
 10 years ago '04        #237
Aftashok 
space
space
 K.B. said:
imagine them n*ggaz in the NCG OSU vs BC wat a rankings getter huh :rolleyes: hopefully one of them slip up even if they dont i think we would still jump bc and play in the NCG lol
i think that even if BC won out the rest of the season, if LSU wins out the rest of the season and the SECCG, they'd easily jump BC and play in the NC...if u look at how close BC and LSU are, it wouldn't be a stretch to say if both continue winning, LSU will have jumped BC before the end of the season ANYWAY.....
 10 years ago '07        #238
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
I don't think LSU will jump BC.. They screwed Auburn when they went undefeated. We'll see how strong they really think the SEC is. LSU better get in over BC. Lets just hope OSU loses tonight and our worries with that are over.
 10 years ago '06        #239
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,356 | Props total: 346 346
Any news on Dorsey's knee????
 10 years ago '07        #240
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Just a slight sprain I think. Should be good to go for Bama:)
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy