The Official LSU Tigers Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #201
datdude41 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 1 1
Hester was the man tonight. Most intense game I've watched as an LSU fan.
 10-07-2007, 06:52 PM         #202
vicjac1010 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, the stadium and the whole area around that bi*ch was crazy last night!!!! I ain't never see so many drunk white people!!! They said there was 92k in the stadium and 80k outside and I think they was right.
 10 years ago '04        #203
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
October 20th

be ready
 10 years ago '07        #204
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
LSU 20 Auburn 10

LSU gets a late FG to seal the deal. I don't think Auburn has the offense to win it, our games get crazy though. Who knows what the hell will happen
 10 years ago '04        #205
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
yea... we def got a chance but LSU will be favored by 7+ depending on how we do against Arkansas... that UK game could be a trap game

wheres it at?? kentucky?
 10 years ago '05        #206
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
yea its at kentucky. i know u was pulling for florida hoping we would slip up b4 we play yall huh miles and the staff better be watching some tape on auburn cuz if they went into the swamp and beat the gators we better have our sh*t together.
 10 years ago '07        #207
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
The Auburn D is nasty. I hope it doesn't turn into another 7-3 battle. LSU has to score a few times
 10 years ago '04        #208
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 K.B. said:
yea its at kentucky. i know u was pulling for florida hoping we would slip up b4 we play yall huh miles and the staff better be watching some tape on auburn cuz if they went into the swamp and beat the gators we better have our sh*t together.
naw i was pulling for UF simply cuz that would have given yall an SEC loss... then AU, LSU and Bama wouldve been tied atop the SEC W

if we had bo chance to make SECCG probably wouldve pulled for the West team but now we HAVE to beat yall to have any chance at the SECCG

uh oh were not kicking off til 9 pm eastern/8 pm central :wow: that might be game of the year (besides LSU vs UF or AU vs UF)

10 years ago '04        #209
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 sonof504 said:
The Auburn D is nasty.
yes it is and against UF and Vandy we had 4 starters out (including Q Groves, T Blackmon and Aaron Savage)

Hopefully they all can go this week but theyll be back for the LSU game fa sho
 10-09-2007, 05:32 PM         #210
DMay504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UknowWhatItIs said:
yes it is and against UF and Vandy we had 4 starters out (including Q Groves, T Blackmon and Aaron Savage)

Hopefully they all can go this week but theyll be back for the LSU game fa sho
well if we get doucet back and flynn is 100% for auburn, i like our chances a lot more...but one game at a time, we got kentucky for now
 10 years ago '04        #211
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 DMay504 said:
well if we get doucet back and flynn is 100% for auburn, i like our chances a lot more...but one game at a time, we got kentucky for now
exactly... not lookin ahead .. Arkansas is good but we always play better in Fayeteville (same with UGA in Athens; def not the case w/ yall in BR)

yea doucet needs to come back after au game... I think the UK game will be closer than folks think
 10 years ago '05        #212
K.B.  OP
space
space
uk gonna play they best game against us and we had a tough a.ss game against florida. i hope miles have the boys prepared mentally and physically for this one cuz its a classic trap game.
 10 years ago '07        #213
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Plus, they probably want a little revenge after last year's beatdown.
 10-11-2007, 09:10 AM         #214
bonitapplebum87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo.....pYuneit....you know Byrd too??? I'm glad to see him get some TD catches. One of my good friends played with him at his junior college. He was nasty back then and should have a good career at LSU.
 10 years ago '05        #215
pYUNEit 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 0 0
 bonitapplebum87 said:
Yo.....pYuneit....you know Byrd too??? I'm glad to see him get some TD catches. One of my good friends played with him at his junior college. He was nasty back then and should have a good career at LSU.
Who's ya good friend? I probably know him too cuz I play baseball at The River...yeah we're boys tho, and they need to start throwing it to him more
 10 years ago '05        #216
K.B.  OP
space
space
15 minutes until game time.
 10 years ago '05        #217
K.B.  OP
space
space
well it was bound to happen and it did today we went down in a tough game. what can we learn from this game. well lets start on offense. the running game was great in the first half and charles scott looks to be a great back. miles in all of his wisdom dont opt to run the ball down their throat in the 2nd half and relied on matt flynn, big mistake.

the receivers on this team are getting worse every game. drop passes, drop passes are really hurting this offense to get in sync with the running game. matt flynn is not gonna lead us to a championship. he stares down his receivers and make terrible throws. its either underthrown or overthrown never really where it needs to be. maybe if we had some better receivers it wouldnt hurt the offense as much.

the defense they have been gashed in the last three games. they are still pretty good at stopping the run but they arent getting enough pressure on the qb's in these last three game. case in point 0 fu*king sacks today on a great qb like woodson. the back seven really got wore down as the game went on and had some match up problems that were exploited. which all adds up to the defense isnt as dominate as it was the first three games of the season. maybe they bought into their own hype and arent playing the kind of defense they are capable of

another important factor in the last few games have been mental mistakes ie penalties. idk what miles has to do to get these guys heads outta their a.sses.
alot of bone headed penalties really kept kentucky hanging around just long enough to finally win. if they dont get that cleaned up in a hurry this season could really be lost.

i dont really know if our national championship hopes are dashed but we had all the tools to run the table and be there at season's end. we wont be going anywhere if we play like we have in the last three games.
 10 years ago '07        #218
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Our defense looks like a top 10 D AT BEST right now. I'm hoping we're ready to go defend our home turf next week. If LSU beats Auburn I think we'll run the table, then find ourself in the NC. I hope Miles can finally make the jump over 11-2

Miles will be at Michigan but not by choice, if we don't win a NC. Too much talent for 3 straight years
 10 years ago '05        #219
K.B.  OP
space
space
ight well we 5th in the ap and the coaches but we 4th in the bcs rankings. so basically we need to win out and we need loses from osu, usf, and bc which are all possible. so our title hopes are still there but we gonna have to play a hell of alot better than we did yesterday.
 10 years ago '04        #220
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space

bet u still wish u had him

im starting to think Muschamp was the brains behind that 03 LSU D (I mean yea Saban had something to do with it) but Bama paying Saban 4 mil a year simply b/c of 03

Muschamp dat dude
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago