The Official LSU Tigers Thread

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

11 years ago '04        #226
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,326 | Props total: 61 61
RUSHING GP Att Gain Loss Net Avg TD Long Avg/G
Broussard,Alley 7 110 681 13 668 6.1 9 67 95.4

just an update on the boy ballin up at Missouri Southern State......and this is without him even STARTING the first three games....just imagine how much MORE potent that running back tandem would be if we were able to bring in Alley to bruise n*ggas up.....

11 years ago '04        #227
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7

[pic - click to view]

................ 15 seconds later

[pic - click to view]

lol... I had to do it with all the bi*ching and moaning after the game last year.... shouldve been 4th and a yd to at least give our D a chance
not saying this call was why we lost but damn at least give us a chance to stop em

just saying man

now that we have no shot at SECCG unless yall somehow lose 2 of 3 to Bama, Ark and Ole Miss () yall better work Bama in T Town... yall should be able to pound the ball on em with yalls backs

Great game Saturday night though

like I said earlier in the year AU/LSU games >>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by UknowWhatItIs; 10-22-2007 at 06:26 PM..

11 years ago '04        #228
Aftashok 
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said
lol... I had to do it with all the bi*ching and moaning after the game last year.... shouldve been 4th and a yd to at least give our D a chance
not saying this call was why we lost but damn at least give us a chance to stop em

just saying man

now that we have no shot at SECCG unless yall somehow lose 2 of 3 to Bama, Ark and Ole Miss () yall better work Bama in T Town... yall should be able to pound the ball on em with yalls backs
Great game Saturday night though
like I said earlier in the year AU/LSU games >>>>>>>>>>

i'll agree man, that WAS a bad spot, but i feel like the way that game was going, they probably would have gotten that first down anyway....and i don't think that a bad spot by a foot or so compares favorably to having a pass interference call retracted with NO explanation, and no plausible reason....

11 years ago '07        #229
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,035 | Props total: 217 217
Yeah it was a bad spot for sure. I just hate how people talk like that would of ended the game. We would of had inches to go for a first down. It wouldn't of been easy but clearly we were capable. W/e though what's done is done. Good game Auburn.

Week of much needed rest for LSU, then we have a hungry Bama team. I know Saban has had this game in his head ever since he signed that deal. I'm about 95% positive Les Miles would lose his job if we drop this game. Mainly because 3 straight years of no BCS title with this talent is sad.

If LSU drops ANY of these last four games he should be gone.

11 years ago '05        #230
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,984 | Props total: 431 431
i hope everyone is watching the bc vs vtech game tonight. we could move up a spot if vtech beats bc tonight. really idk tho cuz everytime we in the 1 or 2 spot that sh*t seems like a curse lol. maybe we should wait to get that sh*t later on in the season lol.

11 years ago '07        #231
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
VT is making a great case for LSU right now. up 10-0 and just got a pick

LSU could be #2(#1 if OSU loses) without even playing. Good week..

11 years ago '04        #232
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
LSu will be ur new #2 in da BCS

damn that was quick...

gotta take care of Bama though... pressure JPW and you win... give him time its going to be a close game

11 years ago '07        #233
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
and damn VT chokes that sh*t. Another week of overrated a.ss BC at #2. Bullsh*t.. LSU would be 8-0 with that schedule too

11 years ago '05        #234
K.B.  OP
space
space
yea i wasnt too impressed with bc after watching this game. it was nice to see them come back but they was struggling most of the game. VT wtf how they choke like that damn oh well another week at number 3

11 years ago '07        #235
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
maybe OSU will lose this Saturday..

I cringe at the thought of BC as #1 though

11 years ago '05        #236
K.B.  OP
space
space
imagine them n*ggaz in the NCG OSU vs BC wat a rankings getter huh :rolleyes: hopefully one of them slip up even if they dont i think we would still jump bc and play in the NCG lol

11 years ago '04        #237
Aftashok 
space
space
 K.B. said
imagine them n*ggaz in the NCG OSU vs BC wat a rankings getter huh :rolleyes: hopefully one of them slip up even if they dont i think we would still jump bc and play in the NCG lol
i think that even if BC won out the rest of the season, if LSU wins out the rest of the season and the SECCG, they'd easily jump BC and play in the NC...if u look at how close BC and LSU are, it wouldn't be a stretch to say if both continue winning, LSU will have jumped BC before the end of the season ANYWAY.....

11 years ago '07        #238
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
I don't think LSU will jump BC.. They screwed Auburn when they went undefeated. We'll see how strong they really think the SEC is. LSU better get in over BC. Lets just hope OSU loses tonight and our worries with that are over.

11 years ago '06        #239
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,410 | Props total: 568 568
Any news on Dorsey's knee????

11 years ago '07        #240
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Just a slight sprain I think. Should be good to go for Bama:)

11 years ago '05        #241
K.B.  OP
space
space
yea dorsey knee is good he gonna be ready for bama.....

11 years ago '07        #242
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
HUGE thank you to Georgia. If we get to the SECCG, we probably aren;t playing Florida. I'm hoping for UT or Vanderbilt

11 years ago '05        #243
K.B.  OP
space
space
Two LSU football players possibly known better for what they've done off the field rather than on could be in trouble again. Baton Rouge Police confirm quarterback Ryan Perrilloux and linebacker Derrick Odom were involved in a big f!ght near the North Gates early Friday morning.

WAFB News and 9-sports has learned that a f!ght involving 20 men broke out in the parking lot of the Chimes Restaurant/Varsity Theater around 2 am Friday morning. A police report noted that no arrests were made, however Ryan Perrilloux and Derrick Odom were named in that report.

Witnesses tell us that Varsity bouncers had to remove several people from the bar and the altercation occurred shortly thereafter. No weapon of any kind has been listed in the police report, though at least one witness claims someone threatened to go get a weapon. No charges have been filed at this point, but that could change at the beginning of the week. Perrilloux was perhaps the most talented qaurterback in the country during his senior year in high school and has played a nice role in LSU's success this season. However, his laundry list of problems off the field is extensive.

LSU has not released any official statement concerning this matter and calls made to the Sports Information Department were not returned. Head coach Les Miles usually has an informal meeting with newspaper reporters on Sunday night, but because this is an off-week, that may change. Miles will certainly meet with the press Monday around noon for his weekly press luncheon.

11 years ago '07        #244
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space

odom should already be off the fu*king team IMO. Rp hasn't done anything serious yet but it's getting tired. Maybe pull him from the Bama game to get it through his head. At this rate a serious crime could happen any day

11 years ago '05        #245
K.B.  OP
space
space
when u gonna change ur damn avy man lol. woodson looked like a.ss today

11 years ago '05        #246
K.B.  OP
space
space
well dont look like RP gonna see the field saturday, dumb a.ss n*gga

11 years ago '07        #247
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
lol I can't change it till we lose. So he is stuck for a few years

11 years ago '04        #248
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
beat bama .... considering yall would have to lose to them and either ARK or OM.... and we'd have to beat UGA and Bama to get to the SECCG

I know yall wont lose 2 of those 3 so go on and whoop Bamas a.ss... Save some JPW for Groves, he's been waiting a whole year to feast on a Alabama QB (he picked up where Mclover left off, Antonio Coleman/Antoine Carter will pick it up once Groves gets drafted)

BTW yall need to go on and get yall an official thread for this game... Huge game for both sides

BTW that Patrick Trahan kid (from Louisiana) that was our starting strong side LB going into the fall that didnt make the grades is now going to choose from Ole Miss or Auburn.... damn kid was the MVP of the defense in spring along with Jerraud Powers
I say Ole Miss gets him... Dont think our coaching staff is too high on him anymore after letting the team down by not being able to hold down a fu*kin 2.0.. I'd take him back but I dont know if Tuberville and Co. feel the same way

Last edited by UknowWhatItIs; 10-30-2007 at 08:07 PM..

11 years ago '07        #249
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
i'll make a thread tomorrow I guess

Damn, hope LSU can pull this one out

11 years ago '05        #250
K.B.  OP
space
space
yea we gonna focus on getting that SEC title first then we can go from there.

Home      

most viewed right now
+63online now  63
Video inside This is the reason JayZ dropped his surprise album on Nas' release week..
106 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  27
So Young Thug a mason mason
193 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+31online now  27
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
44 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  23
Image(s) inside AY Y wud I post ya sister ?! (when I could just post her fam & friends..
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+54online now  14
Image(s) inside Winnie Harlow breaks the internet
102 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Dec 15 - "saddam hussein" was allegedly found in a spider hole bunker 15 years..
160 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-22online now  13
Dec 15 - 10 year old boy in drag danced for money at a NY gay bar. MSM Silent!..
130 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+20online now  9
Image(s) inside Whats POPPING?! PoP FUNKO Collectors
79 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy