The Official LSU Tigers Thread

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #181
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260

[pic - click to view]

BATON ROUGE -- The LSU Tigers will wear special uniforms for its game against Tulane on Saturday as part of an effort to a.ssist the Hurricane Katrina recovery efforts in New Orleans.

The uniforms will feature purple jerseys with a special emblem emblazoned on the shoulders, with white helmets and white pants.

All merchandise is available online at LSUshop.net or at the LSU Athletics Gift Center.

Nike has introduced a set of limited edition jerseys and other apparel with part of the proceeds from sales earmarked for a.ssisting the youth of New Orleans. Worn by both teams, the uniforms will feature a special pelican emblem designed by Nike. The Pelican emblem is a tribute to the state bird and stylistically resembles the Phoenix, a symbol of the City’s rebirth. The emblem will be one of several new additions to Nike’s LSU and Tulane products, which will be on sale at the game and in select retail locations throughout the US. Proceeds from the sale of this product will go towards Nike’s Let Me Play New Orleans fund to help rebuild New Orleans through Sport.

“It’s a wonderful thing for Nike to step up and show the want and desire to sponsor this game and to get behind an event that will bring a great deal of attention to an area that was so adversely affected by Hurricane Katrina,” LSU coach Les Miles said. “This is just another example of Nike’s commitment to the people, especially the youth, of New Orleans and surrounding areas as they continue to rebuild this wonderful city.

“We are excited and honored to be a part of this game and to do our part in continuing to raise awareness of the work that still remains in helping restore New Orleans.”

Nike has announced plans to expand their long-term commitment to New Orleans youth with a series of projects including ReUse-A-Shoe drives, Nike Grind court donations and limited-edition product sales in partnership with the Greater New Orleans Foundation.

Events will begin Sept. 29 at the LSU/Tulane college football game in the New Orleans Superdome where Nike will introduce limited edition jerseys.

In its continuing effort to empower young people through sport, Nike will collect used athletic shoes at the September 29th game as part of its Reuse-a-shoe program, which recycles old athletic shoes into Nike Grind material to create new sport surfaces. Shoes collected during this large-scale recycling effort will go towards the refurbishment of courts at four New Orleans Recreation Department (NORD) facilities: Sam Bonart, Taylor playground, Stallings-Gentilly and the St. Bernard Center. Nike will expand its collection sites to include Niketowns, Nike Factory stores and several retail partners in 36 US cities beginning Oct. 1.

“Through the donation of old, worn-out sneakers, children and families across the country can do a simple thing to help rebuild the devastated Gulf Coast region,” said Chad Boettcher, Nike Corporate Responsibility Director. “Nike is part of this community and this is just one of many projects we’re implementing across the country to help the citizens of New Orleans rebuild.”

“We know there is still much work to be done to help bring sport back to New Orleans,” said Sandy Pressley, General Manager of Nike’s Southern Region. “We hope the community here in New Orleans, and across the country will help come out and support us through this ReUse-a-Shoe collection.”

For more information about Let Me Play, visit or .

About Let Me Play
Let Me Play – Nike’s new signature community effort – will expand the company’s commitment to sports and physical fitness for youth through the recognition that by playing sports, young people can make themselves, their communities and their world better. In additional to building surfaces for play, Let Me Play provides grants and product donations to support young people in their quest for sport; and it brings volunteers, organizations and decision-makers together to improve opportunities that help youth grow up healthy and active

About Greater New Orleans Foundation
The Greater New Orleans Foundation (GNOF) is a non-profit organization serving the Southeast Louisiana community for over 20 years through programs that provide education, health, community revitalization and regional economic and workforce development. Today, GNOF administers total a.ssets of $170 million in more than 700 charitable funds with the support of innovative leaders. Most recently, GNOF launched the ‘Rebuild New Orleans Fund’ as a response to the needs of Katrina victims with contributions totaling over $30 million. This 5-year initiative seeks to strengthen the capacity of New Orleans’ nonprofit sector, encourage the creation of new, responsive institutions and create community infrastructures that are racially and socially inclusive.

About Nike
NIKE, Inc. based in Beaverton, Oregon is the world’s leading designer, marketer and distributor of authentic athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories for a wide variety of sports and fitness activities. Wholly-owned Nike subsidiaries include Converse, Inc., which designs, markets and distributes athletic footwear, apparel and accessories; Bauer NIKE Hockey Inc., a leading designer and distributor of hockey equipment; Cole Haan®, which designs, markets and distributes fine dress and casual shoes and accessories; and Hurley International LLC, which designs

10 years ago '05        #182
K.B.  OP
space
space
by the way them sh*ts is terrible i still like the white helmets but not with that uniform.
 10 years ago '07        #183
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
Kind of weird but I like them. 11AM early a.ss game time though
 10 years ago '07        #184
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Tulane's HB Forte is a beast. 300+yards rushing and 5 tds last week. Against a crap team but still that's nice
 10 years ago '05        #185
K.B.  OP
space
space
yea they rb is nice. its a real early game that i might not be up to watch and after seeing wat they gonna be wearing for that game i just might sleep in
 10 years ago '07        #186
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
I'll be up for it. Probably fall asleep in the 2nd when we're up 42-0
 10 years ago '05        #187
K.B.  OP
space
space
i wonder if RP is gonna start this game. that mafu*ka is gonna tear some sh*t up next year being the starting qb.
 10 years ago '07        #188
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Next year our offense is gonna be the best thing about us. That's gonna feel weird for LSU. McCray and Chad Jones will f!ght for other safety spot next to CT. Defense will be ok because we're loaded. Offense is gonna be sick though

Anyway, back to this year. I think after last week CLM is gonna want Flynn to see about a half of PT. Maybe not though, depends on his ankle I guess. I expect RP to get a good share of snaps though.
 10 years ago '05        #189
K.B.  OP
space
space
yall n*ggaz watching this game. wtf wrong with these n*ggaz lettin tulane hang in this game. the oline gettin ate up and flynn looking like sh*t again. the defense giving up big plays. i thought the oline had they sh*t together the last few games and now they regressing with poor blocking and penalties. they gonna fu*k around and lose to one of the worse teams in d one football.
 10 years ago '04        #190
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
cmon now KB...i was watching....but i never doubted that we would run through Tulane before it was over with....they DID play sloppy as fu*k in the beginning though, playin down to the level of competition, and makin some dumb plays....

....but when that half got close, and they realized they could actually go into halftime losing to TULANE, it got their minds right......then on top of that, they probably were lookin ahead to Florida next week too......i'm not worried at all, they'll be back on their sh*t for next weekend....
 10 years ago '05        #191
K.B.  OP
space
space
yea they pulled their heads outta their a.sses in the second half but u gonna admit that they was really ready to play and we was sleep walking. i know our offense starts slow sometimes but damn that oline really needs to get it together with that pass blocking.
 10 years ago '04        #192
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 K.B. said:
yea they pulled their heads outta their a.sses in the second half but u gonna admit that they was really ready to play and we was sleep walking. i know our offense starts slow sometimes but damn that oline really needs to get it together with that pass blocking.
yeah, but a good bit of those sacks were Matt Flynn's fault, not gettn the ball out of his hands like he should have been....the pass blocking ain't GREAT, but it's good enough, IMO...Flynn just gotta shake off that ankle injury, either that or let Ryan play more.....
 10 years ago '05        #193
K.B.  OP
space
space
 Aftashok said:
yeah, but a good bit of those sacks were Matt Flynn's fault, not gettn the ball out of his hands like he should have been....the pass blocking ain't GREAT, but it's good enough, IMO...Flynn just gotta shake off that ankle injury, either that or let Ryan play more.....
yea flynn was dancing in the pocket and wasnt comfortable at all. he wasnt planting especially having that bum ankle so that took away his ability to be mobile. idk what miles gonna do cuz flynn been injured for a few games now and has looked like sh*t since then. will he give RP more playing time next if flynn is still showing signs of that injury? something gotta give cuz he cant make bad decisions against fla like he did today and last week.
 10 years ago '07        #194
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
I'm scared about next week, this sh*t won't fly. I hope Flynn is 100% by then.
 10 years ago '07        #195
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
We got the #1 spot on the AP poll. Still 2nd in the coaches poll
 10 years ago '05        #196
K.B.  OP
space
space
y am i not surprised that we are second in the coaches poll lol. fu*k a ranking i wanna get in the national championship thats all that matters.
 10 years ago '07        #197
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
hell yeah

I'm tired of seeing 11-2. This team has been way too talented to keep falling out like that. This is the year or something has to change.
 10 years ago '05        #198
K.B.  OP
space
space
well fellas its gameday. we gonna learn alot about our team tonight. we beat these mafu*kas i wanna hear all the nay sayers speak on us not being the number 1 team in the land. my only concern is the qb situation. well miles stick with flynn most of the game being that flynn is still injured? will RP get a chance to showcase his talents on the big stage? this all remains to be seen.
 10 years ago '05        #199
pYUNEit 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 0 0
bout time yall started throwin to my boy (byrd) some more, lafell drops way too many passes
 10 years ago '07        #200
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
fu*king right! #1 montherfu*ker
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago