The Official Spider-Man 3 Movie Thread (ALL SPOILERS And Discussion In This Thread)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
267 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #141
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
that harry helping peter sh*t was so fu*kin predictable...

i wasted so much time getting tickets...theatre was crowded as fu*k...

with all the hype, it disappointed, imo. the movie dragged on a lot. the animation and f!ght scenes were incredible, tho. main reason i went to see the movie was because of venom, cant believe he was only there for 20 mins or so...

well, conner or w/e still has that sample, lets see what they do with it if they make a spiderman 4.
 11 years ago '06        #142
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
heres a question on the real, why was sandman about to k!ll spiderman in the one scene with venom then in the next say all he wanted to do was apologize then float away.

DUMBEST sh*t EVER.
 11 years ago '04        #143
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Mike T said:
He's talkin how Peter was just cruising along and Goblin snatched his a.ss of the bike
oh ok.. just thought it was about the venom thing.

anyways. it was a good movie. tons of action and great effects. basically what you expect from a movie with a budget as big as this one
 11 years ago '04        #144
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 NefariousNate said:
heres a question on the real, why was sandman about to k!ll spiderman in the one scene with venom then in the next say all he wanted to do was apologize then float away.

DUMBEST sh*t EVER.
cuz he thought spiderman was just tryin to stop him from helping his daughter. he didn't realize that he had actually k!lled peter's uncle.

i guess
 11 years ago '05        #145
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
lol i dont know what some people are saying movie was amazing im gonna see it again.....
 05-05-2007, 10:45 PM         #146
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk sum parts were corny as fu*k while other parts were pretty damn tight...i'd prolly give it like an 8/10...coulda been way better...i think they shoulda split it into 2 movies...had Harry and Sandman as the villains in this one and ended it where Eddie turns into Venom and used it as a clffhanger for the next movie...that woulda been better
 11 years ago '04        #147
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
i give it a 8 out of 10.

not quite good as #2, but better or at least the same as #1.

i agree..more venom was needed as was overall action.

but this movie isnt even half as bad as most people are making it out to be.
 11 years ago '04        #148
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
 mszomola said:
people are a**holes ... the movie is going to be great ... i dont need someone ruin it for me by trying to be "different" ....

i take it back , this movie was a horrible and i mean horrible movie.....

the movie is 80% filler , with like 20 % good scenes .... both story wise and actionwise ....

there was soo much bullsh*t in this one .....

im not gona even go on explaining .... go see it .. make your judgement , but it was typical of what happens to a strong franchise in the wrong hands ....

Last edited by mszomola; 05-06-2007 at 12:18 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #149
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
it was like the movie 300... good action, bad storyline
 11 years ago '04        #150
S-I-X 
space
space
$1,184 | Props total: 146 146
 hooligun said:
it was like the movie 300... good action, bad storyline
nahh but 300 blows spiderman out of the water.
 11 years ago '05        #151
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,837 | Props total: 2717 2717
 trb_5 said:
man i was thinking the same thing..his spider sense disappeared....venom kept sneaking behind him and sh*t
Spidey Sense is no good with Venom. Venom can bypass it due to Parker being a previous host of the Symbiote.
 05-06-2007, 03:11 AM         #152
thehogue 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
movie was good in my opinion didnt even seem as long as it was due to the action .... it betta than 1 and 2 ... 2 was kinda horrible imo...
 05-06-2007, 03:14 AM         #153
thehogue 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UnFaZeD said:
i didn't think it was that great at all.........too much damn talking going on and it seemed like a love movie most of the time
like the first 2 werent a love story ... ok... ill wait .... the 2nd was basically peter all ova mjs nuts and it was makin his powers weak... all the sh*t evolves around mj ... the 1st one 2nd and 3rd... its like a superhero american pie series cept on this on they aint actually get married talked bout it tho
 11 years ago '04        #154
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
They bought the wrong script... I heard the og Spider Man 3 flick was going to have J J Jonah son... Come back from a space mission with the symbiote on board... SPider Man was suppose rescue him and the other crew, and in the process come in contact with the alien...

The whole meteor crashing into earth sh*t was just too lame for me...

The spider-sense.. Yes, I know he can't pick up Venom, but everyone else, the sh*t is suppose to slow down... hahahaha He should have never been snatched off his bike... And half the punches he took should have never connected...

And they should have stayed true to the costume... It should have been flowing on and off peters body like it was doing for brock... That would have been the business
 11 years ago '04        #155
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 Kaliz ChamP said:

The whole meteor crashing into earth sh*t was just too lame for me...

The spider-sense.. Yes, I know he can't pick up Venom, but everyone else, the sh*t is suppose to slow down... hahahaha He should have never been snatched off his bike... And half the punches he took should have never connected...

And they should have stayed true to the costume... It should have been flowing on and off peters body like it was doing for brock... That would have been the business

1. Carnage i believe came to earth on a meteor...so its not like they pulled it out of they a.ss.

2. Just because he has the spider sense donesnt make him that hard of a target, it just makes his awarness level rise. so anybody with a reaction time even close to him should be able to land most punches.

3. I personally thought the costume was tight.

but i agree..if that was the original story they probably should have went with that.

the Sandman could have had his own movie...but then again that would have probably just turned into Spiderman 2 all over again..instead of Doc Ock you have Sandman..and instead of doing sh*t for his wife, he would be doing it for his daughter.

and having Harry's revenge as one movie would just be Spiderman 1 all over again.

so..i think they did the best they probably could do combining all 3 of them

Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 05-06-2007 at 02:22 PM..
 05-06-2007, 04:44 PM         #156
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
1. Carnage i believe came to earth on a meteor...so its not like they pulled it out of they a.ss.
Carnage was birthed by Venom.
 05-06-2007, 04:53 PM         #157
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said:
blade 2 = a.ss

spiderman 3 is gonna be the box office crusher and its going to be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

like ive been saying for months

broke opening day record, fastest to 100 million record, weekend record, summer etc.

been saying for months this is going to crush all the records
 11 years ago '04        #158
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 luda06 said:
Carnage was birthed by Venom.
yeah youre right.

but i believe it only happen when the Symbiote came back to Brock when they were in the Asylum... and i believe thats when it came from a Meteor.

not sure if that happened in the comics but im pretty sure it happened in the Cartoon
 11 years ago '05        #159
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
9.5/10 for me.
 05-06-2007, 09:27 PM         #160
i-a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, just watched this and it is amazing! Pure amazing. Best of the series by far. Just wow. I wish Venom wouldn't die though Topher Grace was surprisingly great. Hopefully he somehow returns in the future to help Spidey battle Carnage! That would be the greatest thing ever...
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
60 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy