The Official Spider-Man 3 Movie Thread (ALL SPOILERS And Discussion In This Thread)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #121
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
man i was thinking the same thing..his spider sense disappeared....venom kept sneaking behind him and sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #122
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
overall it was not that good.....
 05-05-2007, 02:43 PM         #123
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t was sweet,i just wish venom,was more in there,who in the fu*k was the sandman.
 11 years ago '04        #124
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,874 | Props total: 18451 18451
Peter looks like a fu*kin emo when he's wearing the symbeoute and his hair is down to one side. But that sh*t he did to Harry with that bomb was throwed.
 05-05-2007, 04:49 PM         #125
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That was the weakest movie sequel ever!!
I'm Tired of the Soup Opera with these damn SpiderMAn movies.
This is not a Guy Movie, it's medicore Chick flick-kiddy show.

I feel like the movie didn't have enough VEMON and the Sand man looked good but you forgot about him in the movie.

It' was like you was watching a movie with all the deleted scenes.

They could of done so much more in with movie with less time, without the un-nessaccary
mellow-draw between the charactors.

I wish they would k!ll off Mary JAne because I pay to see a Guy Movie not a chick-flick.

Last edited by cpalmer1; 05-05-2007 at 04:50 PM..
 05-05-2007, 04:50 PM         #126
killa-cal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good movie. f!ghting scenes were good. when he saved gwen from falling off that building that scene was crack. like everyone else said i wish venom could of been in the movie loner. sandman was good. but i thought the movie should of been about venom and carnage. now that would of been tough. but maybe part 4.
 11 years ago '04        #127
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,379 | Props total: 87 87
ugh..

that blonde girl is str8...she is not hawt or anything

u seen that bi*ch in the village? The plays the blind bi*ch in the Village...ugh

she looked str8 with blonde hair tho

Venom Voice = pus*y

Sandman was alive and Venom died? wtf....

Harry's mask was gay...i thot they wouldve gave him like a goblin mask or something

peter parker with the symbiote was one funny mofo tho..

but the movie sucked...it dont live up to the hype..i wish they wouldve let venom's white spider sign show...

some parts were corny as fu*k...the NEWs reporter thing at the end was gay as hell...How the enemies wrote that message at the end was gay...and what was the point of harry losing his memory and gettin it back..

wtf happen to spider-senses? nukkah got attacked everywhere

spider-man 2 = best one
 11 years ago '04        #128
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
better than the first 2, didn't like the ending.

lots of action.
 11 years ago '04        #129
S-I-X 
space
space
$1,184 | Props total: 146 146
 meepos said:
Did Anyone Notice The Goblin Aka William Dafoe In The Background When They Were Eating Dinner????? It Was Obvious.
Why Would They Do That???
lol i did notice that
 11 years ago '04        #130
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
why do people think venom died? all i saw was a little part of the symbiote die..i didn't see brock or venom's dead bodies lying on the ground. i think he'll be back in the next one
 11 years ago '04        #131
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
 meepos said:
Did Anyone Notice The Goblin Aka William Dafoe In The Background When They Were Eating Dinner????? It Was Obvious.
Why Would They Do That???
When Peter & MJ?
 05-05-2007, 05:08 PM         #132
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
FOR THE MOST PART, THIS MOVIE WAS raw as fu*k... but when harry ________ w/ spiderman at the end..sh*t felt like i was watching a power rangers episode for a lil bit.... it got a little corny at the end....

as far as venom changing his face from human to venom, that is what the real venom does.... lol @ people expecting venom to speak like a human with his monster face on

i thought the movie was very good, had some borderline corny parts, had a ton of action, and kept the romance to a minimum while developing the stories of three villians... how can you hate on that?!?!
I agreed up untill the last part. maybe because i hated the 2nd because of the romance and the last movie I paid to see was 300. I was hoping for more of a Guy movie. This Spiderman 3 fall into the same place as batman 3.

And after seeing "Batman:Begins" that's the perfect way of making a super hero movie. I don't see Romance and Action going well with each other in this movie. I thought Superman was better in that department.
 11 years ago '04        #133
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
oh..and whoever said that his spidey sense wasn't working..it's because he can't detect venom with it.
 11 years ago '04        #134
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
 uncfan888 said:
oh..and whoever said that his spidey sense wasn't working..it's because he can't detect venom with it.
He's talkin how Peter was just cruising along and Goblin snatched his a.ss of the bike
 05-05-2007, 05:28 PM         #135
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UnFaZeD said:
i didn't think it was that great at all.........too much damn talking going on and it seemed like a love movie most of the time
well said...that said it all for me.
 11 years ago '06        #136
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
i saw the movie yesterday and i must say, great movie. good plot, and the "special affects" on both sandman and venom were highly impressive.
although, i would have liked more venom scene..i mean he gets the symbiote, and 5 mins later he finds sandman and joins forces?!?...they rushed venom and ended too quickly which was dissapointing..but overall, great movie. i mean it had a combination of comedy (restaurant scene with MJ lol), also some drama and solid action scene..wish there was more though..it just seemed like the movie was more about peter and MJ...

Last edited by Manny05; 05-05-2007 at 05:34 PM..
 05-05-2007, 05:45 PM         #137
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was good, from the standpoint of a regular dude who doesn't know spiderman, but as a fan of the comics and tv series........

WTF did they do to Venom?

Gwen Stacy was nice.........

but Venom?????????

No.
 11 years ago '06        #138
Young_Remedy 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,645 | Props total: 322 322
bringing back venom would be the best thing to do if they did another one...especially now that they got rid of green goblin they should build up the venom story more

venom was the only reason i went to see it
 05-05-2007, 06:07 PM         #139
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No, if they're going to make Venom look like a f*g, they shouldn't do it.

Brock is dead. Good. Keep it that way.
 11 years ago '06        #140
Young_Remedy 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,645 | Props total: 322 322
lol hes not dead
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy