The Official Spider-Man 3 Movie Thread (ALL SPOILERS And Discussion In This Thread)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #41
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
yo I was high as fu*k along with me and my n*ggas and i felt like a fu*kin kid watchin this movie. i loved this sh*t. they did they best tryin to follow the real storyline. if yall read the comic books, then u pretty much know whats goin to happen. I thought the movie was fu*kin crazy. then wenom wasnt all that lame either. guess the hype had n*ggas thinkin too crazy. Venom was good enough...

storyline was iight you know... it showed that crazy side of parker when he gets the symbiote. parker did some foul sh*t lol. it had the fall of mary jane/parker's relationship.

they did ok introducin the characters. I felt the f!ght at the end with how venom was beat was a lil rushed but I still enjoyed that sh*t. When spiderman asks for goblin's help..i was like damn..I WAS HYPED..cuz the comics did state that they help each other. that theater went quiet as hell at the end when parker forgives sandman. lol like n*ggas really felt sorry for them

special fx was fu*kin crazy...this had the BEST action out of all 3. fu*kin the first f!ght was prolly the longest..I think...but sh*t was crazy.

though i used to read the comics alot when I was younger..i gotta realize this is a movie and not erythin gon go exactly as it really does so im not gon be like them fu*kin nerds who get mad cuz this n*gga didnt exactly do something how it was done in a comic.

for a cool a.ss movie with action suspense ...sh*t was crazy. and like i said the story line is cool too. movie aint bad at all. im prolly gon see it again with my cuz when he gets down from ny

ITS A HOT a.ss MOVIE GO SEE IT
 11 years ago '06        #42
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4015 4015
Sandman went out like a bi*ch... and Venom... will be back. (As well as Doc Oc. Did you guys notice the poster on the paper editor's wall? It said "Doc Oc Still At Large")

Oh and the girl Peter danced with (Ron Howard's daughter) is fu*kin HOTTTTT. I'll give it to her in every hole. :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #43
jerzyboy 
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 8 8
 jpass28 said:
uhhh. venom isn't dead.

the dude in the lab still had a piece.
i think he is dead because venow was always brock and i doubt that lil piece could do alot
 11 years ago '04        #44
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,331 | Props total: 301 301
Am I the only one who noticed Radio Raheem from "Do the Right Thing" working at the Daily Bugle?
 11 years ago '06        #45
John Brown 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 0 0
saw spiderman 3 at the 12:01am showing last night here in NYC. it was pretty good. on par with the first two, if not better.
 11 years ago '06        #46
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4015 4015
^^ I'm not a Spiderman franchise groupie... but it was BETTER than the first 2 man. Venom was on point (the ending was bullsh*t)... the Sandman effects were great... the f!ghts were better.

8.5/10 from me.
 11 years ago '04        #47
bud03bumpy 
space
space
space
$357 | Props total: 8 8
yeah. I was with a shorty and i definitely sat up when they started f!ghtin. venom was holdin it down for a minute. at first, i was like......maaannn....why the hell he so short. but then when i actually seen it, he was brolic.

ending was WHACK as fu*k, no cliff hanger, nothing promised for 4

hopefully they get carnage if they make a 4
venom and spidey could make a movie by themself
 11 years ago '04        #48
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 bud03bumpy said:
yeah. I was with a shorty and i definitely sat up when they started f!ghtin. venom was holdin it down for a minute. at first, i was like......maaannn....why the hell he so short. but then when i actually seen it, he was brolic.

I thought they were already talking about a spiderman 4 and 5 and maybe 6
 11 years ago '04        #49
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
I was a little disappointed, but it was still really good. Venom and Sandman were the sh*t, but I felt like they didn't do enough with Sandman's character. The f!ght at the end was classic. It just seemed like they went in a bunch of different directions.
 11 years ago '04        #50
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,650 | Props total: 1358 1358
it's was alright to me, but way overhyped i'll give it a 6.5 on a 10 point scale.
 11 years ago '06        #51
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 SeanP said:
Am I the only one who noticed Radio Raheem from "Do the Right Thing" working at the Daily Bugle?
lol i thought i seen him. I dunno

but ron howard's daughter...mmm mmmm thats a fine a.ss snowflake.

when dude started dancin at the club i was like this

then he slapped shorty i was like this
 05-04-2007, 02:04 PM         #52
jpass28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you probably would've loved it more if 50 cent was spiderman.

the movie was good for what it was, a climax.
 11 years ago '06        #53
John Brown 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 0 0
 bud03bumpy said:

I think they ended without a cliffhanger because a 4th spiderman flick is still up in the air. I wish venom had more screen time, but i still enjoyed the movie.
 05-04-2007, 02:10 PM         #54
jpass28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jerzyboy said:
i think he is dead because venow was always brock and i doubt that lil piece could do alot

depends on what universe your looking at, and I think Raimi started making ihs own universe.

The symbiote could probably become an entity of itself. Throughout the series though, all you needed was one ltitle piece of venom to be not destroyed and it could regenerate into a full venom again in time.

I'm not sure if the symbiote can regenerate brock through it's own memory or whatever.. but after draining all the hate from brock, it may not need a host anymore. This isn't a credible idea from a comic.. but like I said Raimi started doing his own thing.

And to the dude who pointed out teh Doc Ock still at large paper.

It was framed and that paper was in the 2nd one. It was more of an easter egg then anything else.

I'm not sold on him being dead though. He's the only one we never really saw die.

Sandman never lost either, he just said fu*k it and floated away.
 11 years ago '05        #55
juny 29 heat pts29
space
space
$2,698 | Props total: 42 42
i dont think venom died i think he comin back cause the scientist still had a sample left in his lab
 11 years ago '06        #56
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
i just got back from seeing it and i loved it.. but that sh*t had me rollin when peter thought he was a playa but overall it was a 8/10
 11 years ago '04        #57
carloshoopla 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 208 208
 Da Realness said:
lol i thought i seen him. I dunno

but ron howard's daughter...mmm mmmm thats a fine a.ss snowflake.

when dude started dancin at the club i was like this

then he slapped shorty i was like this
you talking about gwen stacy

thats the girl from lady in the water (bryce dallas howard)

girl doesnt look in anyway good

you guys lost your minds
 11 years ago '05        #58
Bourbon Finest 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 410 410
the worst line ever in a movie was when harry and mary jane was talking and she told him to knock her on the head, and he did it. Overall, it was a good movie

Last edited by Bourbon Finest; 05-04-2007 at 05:10 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #59
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 0 0
i knew cats where gonna give hate for opinions
if I wanted to see spiderman dancing around and sprayin axe effect all over himself i would watch dancing with the stars marvel edition
part 3 in trios always suck, the movie was predicatable, mad corny and the worse ending
if you dont agree dont give me hate and tell me to watch star wars cuz im not that type of n*gga
 11 years ago '04        #60
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 3053 3053
Movie was kind of a letdown. I think they tried to cram to much into it. It had nice action sequences but the first 2 were much better IMO...

Still a good movie. Venom had waaaaay to little screen time and I like what they did with harry they were a nice little team. Glad I saw it matinee instead of midnight last night
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago