The Official Spider-Man 3 Movie Thread (ALL SPOILERS And Discussion In This Thread)

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-26-2007, 08:03 PM         #21
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i've seen the film and as a comic book fan i would say more negatives than positives about the film

its true venom isnt in the film that long
sandman is pretty decent

they rushed the whole spidey in a black suit thing but hey they only had 2 odd hours to play with
 11 years ago '07        #22
kuruptjatt 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 1407 1407
 Kindie said:
I didn't think spider 1 or 2 was that serious so I know 3 probably isn't either, ppl need to stop turning comic books into movies like Elektra and Ghostrider nobody cares about that sh*t.
If you think 1 & 2 were bad then you got horrible taste, what were your favourite movies???
 11 years ago '06        #23
twindeserteagle 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 217 217
yea venom was in it for about 10 minutes lol but he did what i wanted him to do down with sandman why wasnt venom the main villian from the start. i agree with his moves but nah i cant even elaborate on that without spoiling the ending.
 04-30-2007, 02:41 PM         #24
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk if this is a spoiler or not but i found a pretty tight audio of wut venom's voice will sound like in the movie

and heres a video

11 years ago '06        #25
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4015 4015
The first 2 movies were alright... I really don't understand how kids get all WET over it. I mean, really. The fact that Spiderman is a geek in a tight suit k!lls the series for me. And Tobey is gay.
 05-02-2007, 10:31 PM         #26
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
those audio clips are taken str8 from the Animated Series and theres just a voice amplifier being used. i dont think itll sound like that.
 05-03-2007, 02:16 PM         #27
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
those audio clips are taken str8 from the Animated Series and theres just a voice amplifier being used. i dont think itll sound like that.
i guess ur right...i think someone mighta used a voice amplifier and did it themselves

Last edited by Professa; 05-03-2007 at 02:18 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #28
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,781 | Props total: 1591 1591
wheres the finla battle scene at that sh*t leaked n i cant find it no where
 05-03-2007, 07:43 PM         #29
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go to the jukebox and go to movies...and download the 3rd part of the Spider-man 3 movie if u wanna see the final battle scene...i watched it and it was pretty tight...venom is definatley in it for longer than 10 minutes...hes in it for atleast 25-30 minutes
 11 years ago '05        #30
juny 29 heat pts29
space
space
$2,698 | Props total: 42 42
that movie was hotttt i just came back from watchin it i think there might be another part with venom cause he died to easy
give the movie an 8.5
 05-03-2007, 10:19 PM         #31
matthew_a_brook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cool i hope this work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:applause:
 11 years ago '06        #32
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
movie was dope.....and venom was in it for more like 30 mins
 05-04-2007, 02:08 AM         #33
jpass28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uhhh. venom isn't dead.

the dude in the lab still had a piece.
 11 years ago '04        #34
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 0 0
movie was straight garbage
I felt like i was watching a corny B movie
The n*gga was dancing around singing, and crying sounds like a chick flick to me
not a blockbuster - i give it a 4/10
 11 years ago '05        #35
Throwbacks 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,818 | Props total: 49 49
So, I just saw Spider-Man 3 and that sh*t was fiyah!! Ending could have been better, but it was worth the 8 bucks! Best one out of the series!!
 05-04-2007, 02:16 AM         #36
The Seed (2.0) 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if they really really go by the comics then venom is not dead just sent to another dimension ... somtin like that.... we'll see we know for a fact there not ending this series so ... i say more venom definetly on the way..
 11 years ago '04        #37
1BANKS87 
space
space
$314 | Props total: 4 4
just got back,not gonna lie it was a good movie but i exspected a little better,they shoulda definately set up the venom in the last movie cuz i woulda loved to see alot more venom in this one but they definately smashed everything together,they coulda made 2 movies outta this which i think woulda been dope as f*ck but thats just me.all in all pretty good movie lives up to some of the hype but too much smashed into one i think 8/10

Last edited by 1BANKS87; 05-04-2007 at 02:23 AM..
 05-04-2007, 03:30 AM         #38
BobbyNitro808 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok so I just came back from watching this sh*t......lets get to it scale of 1-10...6.5....part 2 was better!!!... Man it just seemed like they were trying to cram too much sh*t in there.....and what's up with the symbiote??? It just waited around to jump on Parker when he was asleep with the suit??? There was some gay a.ss dancing too that was like...WHAT THE fu*k!!!!!???? Look seriously it's good to see this movie in the theatres but man they fu*ked alot of sh*t up...HARRy and the Sandman!!!! They fu*ked their characters up.....What's up with the way Tobey Mcguire cries???? It just weirds me out....I'm gonna punch that bi*ch and make him cry for real!!!!!I waited three fu*king years for this movie and I feel really let down....seriously this has just put me in a foul mood....this is the kind of sh*t that turns people into alcoholics!!!.... I can't say anymore go see this sh*t cause it probably would be better in theatres.....i was gonna buy the movie but fu*k that.....hey the soundtracks good though....i'll get that!!

Last edited by BobbyNitro808; 05-04-2007 at 03:54 AM..
 05-04-2007, 03:40 AM         #39
JeanJovi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BobbyNitro808 said:
Ok so I just came back from watching this sh*t......lets get to it scale of 1-10...6.5....part 2 was better!!!... Man it just seemed like they were trying to cram too much sh*t in there.....and what's up with the symbiote??? It just waited around to jump on Parker when he was asleep with the suite??? There was some gay a.ss dancing too that was like...WHAT THE fu*k!!!!!???? Look seriously it's good to see this movie in the theatres but man they fu*ked alot of sh*t up...HARRy and the Sandman!!!! They fu*ked their characters up.....What's up with the way Tobey Mcguire cries???? It just weirds me out....I'm gonna punch thatbi*ch and make him cry for real!!!!!I waited three fu*king years for this movie and I feel really let down....seriously this has just put me in a foul mood....this is the kind of sh*t that turns people into alcoholics!!!.... I can't say anymore go see this sh*t cause it probably would be better in theatres.....i was gonna buy the movie but fu*k that.....hey the soundtracks good though....i'll get that!!
i feel ya, i wanted to see Spiderman 3 not PeterParker 3. hopefully they make a fourth one and call it Venom
 11 years ago '07        #40
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
I Just came back from seeing the first half of it right after he got the black symbiote suit and then my damn job i work at which is "AMC" fu*kin had a mishap with the damn movie it started to play upside down and in reverse and everyone in the theater was like WTF.......
Imma definently try and go see this again since i get in for free
but so far the movie was pretty good.....
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy