Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-30-2007, 01:15 PM         #101
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jesse Palmer just picked you guys to win the Big East
 10 years ago '05        #102
BoSox84  OP
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Yep yep, only person on the show that knows what he's talking about :applause:
 08-30-2007, 03:02 PM         #103
nyynyj225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Jesse Palmer just picked you guys to win the Big East
Come on the guy was on the bachelor. You can't take what he says seriously

I'm a Rutgers fan but I got respect for USF. They played us tough last year and are always an entertaining team to watch.

In only their 7th year as a program they damn sure know what they are doing down there.
 10 years ago '05        #104
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 nyynyj225 said:
Come on the guy was on the bachelor. You can't take what he says seriously

I'm a Rutgers fan but I got respect for USF. They played us tough last year and are always an entertaining team to watch.

In only their 7th year as a program they damn sure know what they are doing down there.
11 they been D-1A for 6 or championship division u could call it now
 08-31-2007, 11:32 AM         #105
GtownBaller12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at the Big East. Let's see how "the new U" does at Auburn. Then you can start talking about BCS bowls.
 10 years ago '05        #106
booker20 
space
space
 GtownBaller12 said:
at the Big East. Let's see how "the new U" does at Auburn. Then you can start talking about BCS bowls.
1st of all ur a stupid fu*k... to get to a BCS bowl we just have to win the conference has nuthin to do with Auburn and 2nd we've had a football program for 11 years some programs have been goin for over 100 so shut the fu*k up.....

now what i was gonna say before I saw his post... Mike Ford 6 carries for 83 yards and 3 TDs :wow: even if its against Elon he hasnt played a game in over a year and has never played college ball... next week he can make it official and everyone on boxden can say what me and BoSox been sayin since spring "hes a Beast"
 10 years ago '05        #107
BoSox84  OP
space
space
Man, with him and Taylor in the backfield, our running game is gonna be sick
 10 years ago '05        #108
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Man, with him and Taylor in the backfield, our running game is gonna be sick
Im hoping for a huge upset... the offense didnt look great last night but I just really want to drop Auburn so people wake up...

Last edited by booker20; 09-02-2007 at 01:38 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #109
BoSox84  OP
space
space
 booker20 said:
Im hoping for a hugh upset... the offense didnt look great last night but I just really want to drop Auburn so people wake up...
They ran a pretty basic offense, and even at that, we could have scored more had it not been for dropped passes
 10 years ago '05        #110
booker20 
space
space
USF BULLS

Last week we learned . . .
USF's defense will be a strength once again. DE George Selvie is a budding star and new outside LB starters Tyrone McKenzie and Brouce Mompremier were solid. The offense remains a work in progress and special teams have a long way to go. We also learned that the Bulls continue to play to the level of their competition.

USF will win if . . .
If the Bulls score 24 points or more, they'll have a good chance to come home with a win. Since Week 3 of the 2006 season – and excluding games against outclassed Tulane, Arkansas State and Buffalo – Auburn has scored 24 or more points only twice. With a veteran USF defense likely to hang tough, a productive outing by the offense is vital.

USF will lose if . . .
The Bulls can't get in an early hole and expect to dig out. They must get off to a good start to silence the AU crowd and they must win the turnover battle.

The X-factor could be . . .
RB Mike Ford. If Ford isn't awed by the setting and is able to help USF control the clock and pound on the AU defense, it could be a formula for victory. AU's offense isn't particularly potent, but it will eventually be effective if the USF defense is forced to spend a lot of time on the field.

USFBullsEYE.com Predicts
The Bulls prove they're worthy of their preseason attention, 20-13.

KEY MATCHUP
OT Marc Dile vs. DE Quentin Groves

The Bulls' left tackle will have his hands full trying to contain Groves. The 6-foot-3, 254-pound senior is just one QB sack away from tying Auburn's school record of 26. Groves was a true difference-maker in AU's opener. He had five tackles – including two sacks – and forced a fourth-quarter fumble that was returned for a touchdown to preserve the win for the Tigers. Groves is a concensus preseason All-SEC pick and is on the watch lists for the Nagurski, Bednarik and Hendrick awards

EXTRA POINTS
South Florida

QB Matt Grothe will celebrate his 21st birthday on Saturday . . . USF is 0-4 all-time vs. SEC opponents . . . DE George Selvie's six tackles for loss vs. Elon set a USF single-game record and, with four sacks, the sophomore has a great start toward the single-season school record of 10 . . . USF is 23-17 in games played in September . . . The Bulls averaged just 4.8 yards on punt returns and 3.7 yards on kickoff returns vs. Elon . . . C Nick Capogna will have a string of 14 consecutive starts snapped because of injury. LB Ben Moffitt will start his 32nd straight game . . . TE Ben Busbee (Mobile) is the only Alabama native on the USF roster . . . CB Trae Williams needs one more interception to move into No. 2 all-time in the school record book . . . The Bulls are 2-2 in games played in Alabama, losing at Troy State (1999) and Alabama (2003), and winning against UAB (2004) and ECU in last season's PapaJohn's.com bowl in Birmingham.

10 years ago '05        #111
booker20 
space
space
AUBURN TIGERS
Last week we learned . . .

That Auburn has a good, perhaps great defense and has a lot of work to do on offense. QB Brandon Cox took a ton of hits and, much like last season, AU struggled to move the ball against a defense that stacked the box with eight and nine defenders. Even with a freshman kicker and punter, AU did well on special teams against KSU.

Auburn will win if . . .
Auburn must continue to play very well on defense to make up for any deficiencies on offense. The offense must show significant improvement in the running game and on third down (they were just 3-of-15 against KSU). It's also important that Auburn limits USF's big-play potential on offense and special teams.

Auburn will lose if . . .
If AU's offense doesn't improve and the defense or special teams give up several big plays, the Tigers will lose this game.

The X-factor could be . . .
Either WR James Swinton or RB Mario Fannin. Swinton is AU's fastest player and needs some big plays to help stretch the defense. A redshirt freshman, Fannin is expected to see his first college action against USF and could be a spark for AU's running game.

AuburnSports.com Predicts
This one has upset written all over it, but we'll go with AU 17-14.

KEY MATCHUP
QB Brandon Cox vs. USF Secondary

Cox
The AU quarterback is an impressive 20-5 as a starter, but was shaky against Kansas State, which pressured him consistently. Cox completed just 17 of 30, threw two interceptions and was sacked five times. If the Bulls are able to mount that same kind of pressure, Cox will also have to deal with the skill and speed of USF's defensive backs. Although corners Mike Jenkins and Trae Williams didn't play their best games a week ago, they have proven they're both capable of locking up receivers with consistency.

QUOTABLE
AU's Tommy Tuberville

"(USF) puts you in a lot of one-on-one tackling situations, and gives you problems with alignment. They've done a good job with it and stick with it. They have recruited for it, and they have one of the best receiving groups that we'll see possibly all year. They have some big guys who can run and make plays. They are looking to improve on last week's game. They had some problems in some areas as everyone else does, but they have potential to be a great team."

INJURY REPORT
Auburn

Lester
Three starters – LB Tray Blackmon (ankle), DB Aairon Savage (ankle) and DB Jonathan Wilhite (hamstring) – missed parts of last week's game. All have participated to some degree in practices this early week and are probable for Saturday. Auburn suspended RB Brad Lester (510 yards, 9 TDs in 2006) for last season's bowl game and again in the preseason because of academic deficiencies. The ultimate length of his suspension is unknown.

EXTRA POINTS
Auburn
Tommy Tuberville is 40-8 vs. non-conference opponents as a head coach . . . The Tigers have 21 players from Florida on their roster . . . AU has won nine straight games in September . . . Jordan-Haire Stadium is the ninth largest on-campus stadium in the nation with a capacity of 87,451 . . . AU's fourth-quarter rally last week was its first in nearly three years. The last time the Tigers won a game after trailing through three quarters was Sept. 18, 2004 vs. LSU . . . Senior QB Brandon Cox will be 24 years old on Oct. 31, making him older than 18 quarterbacks currently on NFL rosters . . . Auburn's five offensive line starters entered the season with just 20 combined careers starts . . . Tuberville is in his ninth season at AU and five of his current a.ssistants have been with him throughout his entire tenure . . . AU kickers have connected on 109 straight extra points . . . The Tigers have won 12 of their past 14 games decided by a touchdown or less.
We gotta get after cox which i know we will with our corners we can put 8 or 9 in the box
 10 years ago '05        #112
BoSox84  OP
space
space
I'm looking for George Selvie and Richard Clebert to have monster games
 10 years ago '05        #113
booker20 
space
space
We'll see how Ford does with 15+ carries this week.... Williams shouldnt even be on the field with a 3.5 ypc against Elon... get Ford 15-20 carries, Taylor 8-12 carries, and let Grothe do his thing
 09-07-2007, 09:44 AM         #114
GtownBaller12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
1st of all ur a stupid fu*k... to get to a BCS bowl we just have to win the conference has nuthin to do with Auburn and 2nd we've had a football program for 11 years some programs have been goin for over 100 so shut the fu*k up.....

now what i was gonna say before I saw his post... Mike Ford 6 carries for 83 yards and 3 TDs :wow: even if its against Elon he hasnt played a game in over a year and has never played college ball... next week he can make it official and everyone on boxden can say what me and BoSox been sayin since spring "hes a Beast"

Of course you can get into a BCS bowl by winning the Big East - unfortunately, that is not going to happen. You can mark up at least two of these as an L:

September 28 No. 3 West Virginia
October 18 at No. 15 Rutgers
November 10 at Syracuse
November 17 No. 8 Louisville
November 24 at Pittsburgh

West Virginia will not lose more than a game, if that.
 10 years ago '05        #115
booker20 
space
space
 GtownBaller12 said:
Of course you can get into a BCS bowl by winning the Big East - unfortunately, that is not going to happen. You can mark up at least two of these as an L:

September 28 No. 3 West Virginia
October 18 at No. 15 Rutgers
November 10 at Syracuse
November 17 No. 8 Louisville
November 24 at Pittsburgh

West Virginia will not lose more than a game, if that.
ok? what are u sayin? USF has beaten WVU in Morgantown... and nobody, I repeat nobody runs the ball well in RayJ.... there is a chance because we have Louisville and WVU at home.... I wouldnt say were gonna make a BCS bowl... but u come in here doubting a good team.... only having a FOOTBALL TEAM for 11 years... people like u need to wake up and watch football... the big east is no joke, look at the beating Natti(6 best team in the Big East) put on Oregon State, and they are suppose to be a surprise team in the Pac 10... go and do some research before u comeback....
 10 years ago '05        #116
booker20 
space
space
Im gettin nervous about this game.... if we were playing in Ray J i would feel a lot better.... sh*t Auburn is a good team i dont care what people say about the offense, They have a senior qb and Fannin is better than Lester IMO...
 10 years ago '05        #117
booker20 
space
space
top 25?
 10 years ago '04        #118
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
nice win for yall
good to see any florida school (Except UF & FSU) do their thang
 10 years ago '05        #119
booker20 
space
space
I cant believe they actually threw at Mike
 09-09-2007, 01:44 AM         #120
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AUBURN, Ala. (AP) -- These South Florida upsets should no longer be a surprise.

Jesse Hester Jr. caught a 14-yard touchdown pass from Matt Grothe to lift the Bulls to a 26-23 overtime win over No. 17 Auburn Saturday night and give USF a victory over a ranked team each of the last three seasons.

"I had to make a play," Hester said. "All day, all week, [the coaches] talked about making big plays. That's all they were talking about, man."

That big play helped South Florida (2-0) survive a game dominated by turnovers and missed kicks. However the win came didn't matter to the tiny contingent of Bulls fans celebrating in a corner of an otherwise quickly emptied stadium.

They should be getting used to this since their team had beaten highly ranked West Virginia and Louisville in the past two seasons.

The Bulls got their first victory over Southeastern Conference team and are now 6-0 in OT.

Auburn freshman Wes Byrum made a 39-yard field goal to start overtime and then Grothe took over. He ran three times, including a sneak on fourth-and-1. Then, on the next play he hit Hester behind the defense for the game-winner on a corner route that hadn't come open on several previous attempts.

"We were hoping for it all night long," Grothe said. "We tried to run that play all night. It was a [heck] of a call by coach and a big-time play."

The Tigers (2-0) committed five turnovers, but the Bulls couldn't turn any of them into points.

"We beat ourselves," said Cox, who was intercepted twice. "You can't win games like that. I apologize to our defense. When we weren't turning the ball over, we put together some good drives."

Grothe made sure the Bulls didn't have to put the game on struggling kicker Delbert Alvarado in overtime. He had missed four attempts in the second half.

Auburn gained only 2 yards on its overtime possession, with a run by Ben Tate and back-to-back incompletions by Brandon Cox. In the end, it was another stalled drive. Already playing without linebacker Tray Blackmon and safety Aairon Savage, Auburn also lost cornerback Jonathan Wilhite (hamstring) and linebacker Merrill Johnson (shoulder) during the game to injuries.

"We were so beat up we played our second-team linebackers and secondary in the second half," coach Tommy Tuberville said. "There are no excuses. Our defense fought hard. We can win the way we are playing defensively."

The teams had swapped late field goals to force the extra play.

Byrum kicked a 46-yarder with 2:54 left for a 20-17 lead after Cox completed 4-of-5 passes for 50 yards on the drive. But the Bulls quickly smothered the Tigers' excitement.

Jerome Murphy raced 59 yards down the left sideline on the kick return to Auburn's 32. The Bulls moved to Auburn's 2 on a run and two completions by Grothe, but had to settle for Alvarado's 19-yard field goal with 55 seconds left.

The Tigers let the clock run down after failing to move the ball on its next two plays.

Grothe completed 18-of-27 passes for 184 yards and also rushed for 31 yards and a touchdown.

Cox struggled badly most of the game, going 16-for-35 for 165 yards.

Both teams made plenty of mistakes to take the game to overtime.

Mike Jenkins picked off a pass by Cox and returned it to the Auburn 3 with 7:28 left to play after the Bulls tied the game on a 38-yard field goal by Alvarado. But the Tigers pushed them back a yard on three plays and Alvarado missed a 21-yarder, his fourth miss of the second half -- including three potential game-tying kicks in the final 7 minutes of the third quarter.

Alvarado's first two attempts went wide left and his third was blocked by Sen'Derrick Marks.

"There's no question that's a big win for us," South Florida coach Jim Leavitt said. "There was so much adversity in the game. What I was most proud of was the way they kept battling and f!ghting."

The Bulls had stunned the Auburn fans by jumping ahead 14-3 on a 2-yard touchdown run by Mike Ford -- a former Alabama signee -- late in the first quarter."

Auburn redshirt freshman tailback Mario Fannin, who provided a spark early in his first career action on offense, fumbled on consecutive carries late inside Auburn's 25 to set up two of the attempts.
espn.com

Good Game, Bulls.

Last edited by -Scar-; 09-09-2007 at 01:45 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy