most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #61
BoSox84  OP
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Less than 4 weeks :applause:
 08-05-2007, 05:10 PM         #62
Darkside Ty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How is OJ Murdock looking for you guys? I know he transferred there this season.

You guys have a real gem if you can get some effort out of him..He seemed to be in Spurrier's dog house most of his time here..Dude can flat out run though and make plays.
 10 years ago '05        #63
BoSox84  OP
space
space
 Darkside Ty said:
How is OJ Murdock looking for you guys? I know he transferred there this season.

You guys have a real gem if you can get some effort out of him..He seemed to be in Spurrier's dog house most of his time here..Dude can flat out run though and make plays.
I dunno, I haven't really heard anything about him in a long while, I'm not sure if he's even on the fall roster to be honest.
 10 years ago '05        #64
BoSox84  OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '05        #65
BoSox84  OP
space
space
Scout.com's Big East preview unit rankings:

Defenses
1. South Florida
Like all teams from Florida, the USF defense pursues well and is built on speed. Wally Burnham’s unit is well-coached, prevents the big play and is vastly underappreciated and unnoticed on a national level. That could change if the Bulls crack the top 10 in total defense in 2007, a distinct possibility. Next level corners Trae Williams and Mike Jenkins allow the defense to sell out on occasion, and the front four, led by sophomore rush end George Selvie, returns seven linemen that started games in 2006. Importing defensive line coach Dan McCarney and linebacker Tyrone McKenzie from Iowa State were coups that’ll pay immediate dividends.

2. Rutgers
3. Louisville
4. Cincinnati
5. West Virginia
6. Pitt
7. Connecticut
8. Syracuse
Linebackers
1. South Florida
Normally, you don’t get better by losing Stephen Nicholas and Pat St. Louis, but with Ben Moffitt surrounded by the next generation of baby Bull linebackers, the corps should be stronger than ever.

2. Rutgers
3. Louisville
4. Connecticut
5. West Virginia
6. Cincinnati
7. Pitt
8. Syracuse
Defensive Backs
1. South Florida
After Louisville’s Brian Brohm, the Big East has no truly top-notch passers. That reality combined with the loaded USF secondary will land the Bulls among the nation’s top 10 or 12 teams this year in pass efficiency defense.

2. Rutgers
3. West Virginia
4. Pitt
5. Cincinnati
6. Syracuse
7. Connecticut
8. Louisville
 10 years ago '05        #66
BoSox84  OP
space
space
13 days........

:applause: :D
 10 years ago '05        #67
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
There is only one depth chart that matters for the University of South Florida football team. It's the one head coach Jim Leavitt carries in his head. You won't find it on any website or in a press release. You have to delve inside Leavitt's head to get a glimpse of where everyone stands.

If you've been there, you can't tell anyone who let you in. He talks to people and they talk to others and you put the pieces together. It's not science, but it can be quite revealing.

I've been there. Can't tell you how and I'm only going to tell you what I saw and heard about the running backs. You may look at this as a Ripley's Believe Or Not. It's all right. If you don't believe, don't read another word. If you think what I am going to say could be true, keep your eyes rolling.

The question so many seem to want answered is where the running backs stand and what does Leavitt really think?

Here's what I've seen . . .

The one who sits atop Leavitt's depth chart at running back won't start the first game. He might not start the second game. He might not even finish the season as the Bulls leading rusher. There are many intangibles involved.

Mike Ford is the guy. Don't believe it? Then don't read anymore. Yes, I've seen it. This is the guy Leavitt believes can be the difference between a Big East championship or another trip to a nice, but meaningless bowl. The other coaches like him. They know what he is capable of . . . but they are not talking.

You don't have to be a football fan to figure this one out. The Bulls have some talented running backs, but no one has the combination of size, speed and brute strength Ford brings. So why isn't Leavitt talking? Why isn't he telling you that Ford is the guy he believes can take this team to their dreams?

There are so many reasons. Some involve how Leavitt thinks. Others relate to Ford himself.

Leavitt loves competition at every position. It's one reason he feels disappointed about his quarterback situation. He wants someone to challenge Matt Grothe and make him feel he is not the only option at the position.

The competition at running back is heated, so why should Leavitt ruin it and, besides, there is no guarantee Ford can deliver what the coach wants. But he knows the potential is there. Leavitt and the other coaches wanted so bad to get a big, bruising running back who can cause nightmares for defensive backs and punish them every time they make a tackle. They've felt all along that Ford is that guy.

Leavitt has slipped a few times and let down his guard. He said recently to a media gathering that Ford could be a great running back, but he isn't yet. Listen to that word "great." He will talk about the other running backs and openly admire their talents, but only Ford has been linked with greatness.

Leavitt wants to keep Ford hungry and not discourage any of the other running backs. But he also doesn't want to put too much pressure on Ford. The 6-2, 228-pounder has been through a lot of trauma since he walked through the graduation line at Sarasota High as the career and single-season rushing leader.

Ford is a human battering ram on the football field. He loves contact and dishes out as much punishment as those trying to tackle him. But off the field, Ford is on the gentle side. He is a sensitive person with a lot of pride, and when people were making disparaging remarks about his troubles trying to get academically qualified at Alabama after high school, it hurt.

Trying to get NCAA approval to play and navigate through all the red tape he encountered in his two years out of high school was difficult and at times painful. But perhaps nothing hurt more then the recent death of his father. When Mike turned himself in on an arrest warrant for traffic violations that included unpaid tickets and driving without a license, he knew his father would be relieved.

Unfortunately, that same day Mike's father died.

He never got to hear his dad tell him how proud he was that he did the right thing. He never got to hear his father tell him how gratified he felt.

Did he feel abandoned? How would you feel?

Leavitt doesn't want to put any undue pressure on Ford. He doesn't want to put Ford in the position that may disappoint himself or others.

The numbers Ford put up in high school were mind boggling. There were 11 games of 200 plus yards rushing, but the intangibles he demonstrated were just as impressive. In his final high school game before a record crowd of more than 8,000 fans at Sarasota High against arch-rival Riverview in the region championship, Ford showed a toughness and demeanor you don't forget.

Riverview literally beat him up, often a.ssigning two or three guys to shadow him and knock him down on nearly every play. The entire Riverview defense played at another dimension, dedicating itself to stopping Ford.

Ford never complained, never lamented and never criticized his teammates who couldn't do anything to take the pressure off him. After the game that Sarasota lost, he was one of the first to congratulate the Riverview coaching staff for their game plan.

It was another example of how hard it is to bring Ford down. It's another reason why he is on the first team depth chart that Leavitt won't allow you to see.
looks like Mike got the call:applause:
oh by the way BOSox my brother is out there he had a pick return for a TD in 11 on 11 and on Saturday during the scrimmage he return another for a TD and is working wit special teams as a punt returner...
 10 years ago '05        #68
booker20 
space
space
I didnt kno that Claude Davis and Charlton Sinclair didnt qualify... that sucks man they looked good on film
 10 years ago '05        #69
BoSox84  OP
space
space
 booker20 said:
looks like Mike got the call:applause:
oh by the way BOSox my brother is out there he had a pick return for a TD in 11 on 11 and on Saturday during the scrimmage he return another for a TD and is working wit special teams as a punt returner...
Awesome good to hear

booker20 said:
I didnt kno that Claude Davis and Charlton Sinclair didnt qualify... that sucks man they looked good on film
I thought to word on Sinclair was that he took a summer class and was waiting to see if that got him cleared. I take it it didn't?
 10 years ago '05        #70
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Awesome good to hear

I thought to word on Sinclair was that he took a summer class and was waiting to see if that got him cleared. I take it it didn't?
earlier in the main section I posted a list of DNQs and they were both on it... it did say Sinclair would enroll in January
 10 years ago '05        #71
BoSox84  OP
space
space
Interesting factoid I learned tonight while skimming through the 2007 USF Football Media Guide...Anthony Henry is the only player in USF history to be a captain for all 4 years he was here
 10 years ago '05        #72
booker20 
space
space
he was the 1st ever recruit in the program... when Levit came to visit my brother he was talking about how he spotted Ant at our annual allstar game in Lee County and he was the 1st signee from down there in my area
 10 years ago '04        #73
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
cant wait til that USF game Sept .8

what times the game at?? yall know?? pretty sure its an ESPN night game.. :wow:

gon be wild ... ill def be there

BoSox u said youre going right??? you will have the time of your life especially if youve never been to a big time SEC school on a fall Saturday.... the whole weekend will be crazy actually... youll run into a few f*g**ts talkin that sh*t but for the most part you should come away thinking we have a classy fan base (unless yall beat us, u might wanna get back to Tampa ASAP cuz there will be a bunch of pissed off drunk people) ... man i cant really put it into words how the atmosphere is you'll just have to wait and see... AU hoes >>>>

leave your girl at the house if ya got one
 10 years ago '05        #74
BoSox84  OP
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:
cant wait til that USF game Sept .8

what times the game at?? yall know?? pretty sure its an ESPN night game.. :wow:

gon be wild ... ill def be there

BoSox u said youre going right??? you will have the time of your life especially if youve never been to a big time SEC school on a fall Saturday.... the whole weekend will be crazy actually... youll run into a few f*g**ts talkin that sh*t but for the most part you should come away thinking we have a classy fan base (unless yall beat us, u might wanna get back to Tampa ASAP cuz there will be a bunch of pissed off drunk people) ... man i cant really put it into words how the atmosphere is you'll just have to wait and see... AU hoes >>>>

leave your girl at the house if ya got one
I got a friend who has family up outside of Auburn and she was telling my girl that they pretty much shut down the town on gameday. Can't say I expected any less. I'm expecting the wildest football atmosphere I've ever experienced in person, believe that. And yeah, I'm on a few other forums and 99% of the Auburn fans that have come over to them have been nothing but class. I don't worry about the dunces, every fan base has them.

Btw, I believe gametime is 8 pm local time, 9 pm eastern time
 10 years ago '04        #75
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 BoSox84 said:
I got a friend who has family up outside of Auburn and she was telling my girl that they pretty much shut down the town on gameday. Can't say I expected any less. I'm expecting the wildest football atmosphere I've ever experienced in person, believe that. And yeah, I'm on a few other forums and 99% of the Auburn fans that have come over to them have been nothing but class. I don't worry about the dunces, every fan base has them.

Btw, I believe gametime is 8 pm local time, 9 pm eastern time
you right about every fan base having some f*g**ts.... i almost rolled on an Auburn fan in Tuscaloosa after we beat them in 04 to go 13-0... my boy was a UA fan and they just started talkin sh*t to him like i was gon have their back cuz they were aub fans

damn 8 pm central?? def going to be a long saturday and it should be a good a.ss game

i hope i make it into jordan hare that night
 10 years ago '05        #76
BoSox84  OP
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:
you right about every fan base having some f*g**ts.... i almost rolled on an Auburn fan in Tuscaloosa after we beat them in 04 to go 13-0... my boy was a UA fan and they just started talkin sh*t to him like i was gon have their back cuz they were aub fans

damn 8 pm central?? def going to be a long saturday and it should be a good a.ss game

i hope i make it into jordan hare that night
Our tickets came in last week so I know I got mine

Can't fu*kin wait
 08-23-2007, 05:43 PM         #77
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

August 22, 2007

Alan Dell
USFBullsEYE.com a.ssociate Editor

Talk about it in the Message Boards
It was just last Saturday when USF head coach Jim Leavitt stood with a group of reporters after the team's first scrimmage talking about his depth at quarterback.

Is Grant Gregory the long term solution at QB if Grothe can't play?
In somewhat of a light-hearted, perhaps humorous manner, Leavitt went through a long list of candidates who would a.ssume control of the offense if the quarterbacks starting falling one by one.

Unfortunately for Bulls fans, the worst possible scenario could be unfolding. The two words that scare USF fans more than anything is "Grothe's hurt."

Matt Grothe has been held out of practice and will not play in tonight's scrimmage because of a reported hip pointer. He is listed as "day-to-day"

So who is the most likely candidate to take his spot if this turns out to be a long term thing? Here is the BullsEYE.com's take on USF without Grothe at quarterback:

If he is out for an extended period of time, the quarterback situation will likely turn into a battle between Carlton Hill and Grant Gregory. Hill has all kinds of athletic ability, but proved to his dismay in the past that you need more. Gregory could be efficient, but can't bring to the table what Hill has to offer physically. However, that doesn't mean he wouldn't be the better QB. Hill was moved to quarterback on Tuesday, which should be no surprise.

THE CANDIDATES:

# Grant Gregory- The junior is listed as the number one backup, but may just be a temporary replacement if Grothe is out long term. His father is offensive coordinator Greg Gregory, which could make for a touchy situation if he wants his son and Leavitt prefers someone else. Played at Athens High, which is a Division III school in Ohio (middle size). Started three years there, throwing for 4,200 plus yards with 41 TD passes and 21 touchdown runs. Went to Indiana out of high school and came to USF when father became a.ssistant coach here. Has never taken a snap in a college game.

# Carlton Hill- It was only a few years ago when Hill was being called USF's best recruit and seemed headed for stardom at quarterback. At 6-3, 220, he is the biggest and most athletic of the reserve quarterbacks. He is also the most experienced, putting in a lot of time at QB against West Virginia and NC State in Car Care Bowl as true freshman in 2005. His penchant for fumbling and off the field problems cost him the job and forced him to leave. Quarterbacked Pearl River JC to a national runner-up spot last year before returning. If he has matured and gained some poise, he could be a force in his own right. Has unlimited, star-like potential.

# Anthony Severino- A senior who knows the offense as well as anybody. Very cerebral, earned his degree last spring. Performed all the holding chores last year without an error. Hasn't been able to move past the number three spot on the depth chart. Very efficient type quarterback at Jesuit High where he led team to state semifinal.

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

# Courtney Denson-Forgotten so fast! Started the first game of the 2005 season at quarterback against Penn State and then descended into oblivion. At Miami Central High, he threw for 1,905 yards and 21 TDs and ran for 12 TDs as a senior. He was being lauded with praise going into Penn State and then suffered a hard fall from grace.

# Nate Allen- A very interesting candidate. He has the size you like (6-2, 190) and at Cape Coral High threw for more than 5,000 yards, breaking all the school passing records. Also a 1,000-point career scorer in basketball, which is a testament to this athletic ability. National Honor Society student, dad played professional basketball in Europe. Is listed as starting free safety, but his resume jumps right out at you when looking for a quarterback.

# Louis Gachette- Another high school quarterback, albeit a left-hander, which might add an interesting dilemma for opposing defenses. Listed at 6-3, he led Immokalee to state semifinal his senior year when he threw for 1,300 yards and accounted for 14 TDs.

# Amarri Jackson- Started two years at quarterback for Sarasota Riverview High, which unfortunately for him throws as much as it snows in Florida. At 6-5, he is the biggest candidate. Who can forget his TD pass against Louisville in 2005 and 31-yard completion against UCF last year. Heck of a basketball player, very athletic. Experienced running the option.

Leavitt said true freshman Alton Voss and walk-on Matt Piloto are off limits and will not play this season regardless of circumstances.
 10 years ago '05        #78
BoSox84  OP
space
space
Personally, if Carlton Hill could protect the fu*kin ball, I'd like to see him get the snaps if (God forbid) something happened to Grothe to knock him out long term. Hill is far superior to Gregory athletically, but he has a knack for fumbling the ball.
 08-24-2007, 12:54 AM         #79
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
August 23, 2007

David Glaser
USFBullsEYE.com Managing Editor

Matt Grothe Sr. first knew something was up when his cell phone started ringing and the incoming numbers weren't familiar. These days, as he makes his way around Polk County on daily stops for his construction company, there will come the random call.

From left: Matt Sr., Chris, Brenda and Matt.
"Is this Matt Grothe?" the caller on the other end typically asks.

"This is Matt, but who are you looking for?" Grothe answers.

Caller: "The quarterback at USF."

Grothe: "This is his dad."

Caller: "Well, tell him great job!"

It has become the price of fame for the Grothes . . . and the price of driving a truck emblazoned with "Grothe Construction" and a phone number that looks like an invitation to mostly well-meaning Bulls fans.

This time last year, Matt Grothe the quarterback was recognizable to only the most diehard USF supporters. This week, his picture appears in USA Today and he's featured prominently in a story at ESPN.com. It's not quite overnight success, but it's pretty darned close.

Grothe is shaping up to be USF's first legitimate poster boy. In its brief history, there have been plenty of other talented, personable players go through USF's program – guys like Andre Hall, Marquel Blackwell and Kawika Mitchell come quickly to mind. But Grothe has an advantage over his predecessors. He has the vehicle of the BCS and a Big East Conference that has gone from media whipping boy to media darling in less than 12 months. Fickle, those sportswriters.

One of the qualities most often attributed to Matt is his unflappable nature – on and off the field. From where I stand, that's clearly genetic. Although dad Matt and mom Brenda are thrilled for their son and proud of how he's handled the acclaim, they sidestep most of the "celebrity" the way Matthew does a blitzing linebacker.

Still, there are things that even the Grothes can't help but find just a little jaw-dropping.

"When someone posted a photo of the billboard with Matthew's picture on it, first I thought it was a pretty good trick with Photoshop. But when I read about the location, we had to check it out," Matt Sr. said. "On the way over to a practice one day, my wife and I drove to see it. I pulled into the parking lot and looked up at it. I just sat there for awhile until it sunk in. I thought, 'Wow, that's kind of cool.' "

Cool like Grothe in the fourth quarter of a tie game.

Around their Lakeland-area home, Grothe Fever is even more pronounced. When Matt Sr. uses his debit or credit card in a restaurant, his last name rarely escapes notice. And when the family – including younger brothers Chris and David – makes its frequent trips to have dinner with Matt, there are inevitable interruptions.

"If we go over to Tampa and take him to the Outback, there's always one or two people who will come up and ask for an autograph. It takes you back at first to have someone asking your 20-year-old son for an autograph, but he handles it so well," Matt Sr. said. "He knows there are 10 other guys – more really – out there on the field helping him succeed.

"I'm just happy for him. You have to be as a parent. I just look at it that he's doing what he loves and he's good at what he does. Did I have any idea he'd be at this point right now? Of course not. I knew what he could do as a dad and as a coach, but there's so much of the unknown at the college level. It's humbling really. It's been quite a trip."

That trip will no doubt include more than a few bumps before it's over. Already there were headlines over an offseason bartending gig that didn't go exactly as planned. First lesson learned. The Grothes realize that's just a taste of what's possible once you're in the spotlight - whether it's one you've sought or one that's simply found you.

"Sometimes I do wish everyone would back off a little with a lot of the hype," Matt Sr. admitted. "But it comes with the territory and you live by it. Matt's a good kid and he handles it. And the good thing is, somebody sees your name and it opens their eyes to USF football."
 08-24-2007, 12:55 AM         #80
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

August 18, 2007

Alan Dell
USFBullsEYE.com a.ssociate Editor

It's no mystery why Wally Burnham seemed to be the only coach in an upbeat mood following USF's first scrimmage of the pre-season on Saturday.

Wally Burnham has just about set his starting lineup for the season opener.
The Bulls defensive coordinator had a lot of reasons to feel good. The offense turned the ball over three times, fumbling once in the red zone and Micah Morgan had an interception.

But linebackers Tyrone McKenzie and Donte Spires are the two biggest reasons he could smile. Burnham is pretty much set on his starting lineup for the season opener against Elon and is not concerned that McKenzie will replace the injured Chris Robinson at strongside linebacker.

"It's T-Mac's time to start. He is a tough, hard-nosed kid. He likes to play the game physical, the way it's meant to be played," Burnham said. "He is not a finesse guy and he has learned real fast. He is still learning because you don't come in and learn all this defense in six months and that is the thing we are missing. Chris is going to try and come back next week, but it will be hard for him to play and we don't want to force him back too fast."

Burnham indicated Brouce Mompremier is no sure thing to be starting at weakside linebacker all season. Spires is coming on strong, but the Pearl River Juco transfer has had some difficulty learning the Bulls defensive scheme.

The fierce battle for playing time at linebacker has given Burnham some options he has not had since he came to USF in 2000, particularly at strongside linebacker.

"Donte is really pushing Bruce, but is so far behind in the learning curve," Burnham said. "All three of those guys, T-Mac, Bruce and Spires are giving a great effort in learning, but they've got to bring it altogether."

Burnham is somewhat pleased with the progress Nate Allen has been making at free safety, but would like to see more development.

"Nate is coming. He is still a little shaky in spots with his checks and getting us into the right coverage and that is a major part of his responsibility," Burnham said. "He is supposed to get us in the right coverage and is a little shaky there, but he is progressing real good."

Burnham expects his starting lineup to have Jarrett Buie and George Selvie, at the ends, Richard Clebert at nose tackle and Aaron Harris at three-technique (defensive tackle). The back seven has veteran returnee Ben Moffitt at middle linebacker, Mike Jenkins and Trae Williams at the corners, Allen at free safety and Carlton Williams at strong safety.

"Our defensive line is light. We haven't changed from last year. Getting across the ball and double teams is what worries us. Clebert is only our guy over 300 pounds and right now that is not a good 300," Burnham said.

# Leavitt: "We've got to coach harder"

The only people earning praise from head coach Jim Leavitt were quarterback Matt Grothe and kicker Delbert Alvarado, who kicked a 52-yard field goal and boomed some punts for a lot of distance and height.

"Matt did some good things. He handled the offense real well and made good decisions," Leavitt said. "Our offensive line has work to do. Just because all of the line is back it doesn't mean they will be better. It just means they are back. They've got to go out there and work. It's our first scrimmage, but it's the fall and you don't get many more before you got to go out and play.

"But I am not feeling like it's not going to happen. We've got to coach better and harder and be a little more demanding and be more precise on how we coach. We've got to pick up the pace a little."

Leavitt said the team would scrimmage again on Wednesday and maybe Friday. He hasn't decided on his punter or his return guys, though Amarri Jackson and Marcus Edwards were catching punts towards the end of the practice.

# Gregory dismayed with turnovers:

Offensive coordinator Greg Gregory was most unhappy with the fumbles and penalties. There was a personal foul in the redzone, another one on a third and one in the redzone. Amarri Jackson lost the ball on a fumble after he caught a pass inside the 10 and Moise Plancher fumbled the ball away on the 3-yard line in taking a handoff from Grothe.

"You may struggle because the defense is outplaying you, but you just can't give it to them. We had a couple of holding penalties and are not disciplined enough yet on offense," Gregory said.

Freshman Dontavia Bogan looked impressive on a touchdown reception he made, but Gregory said he would have to see the film and see how he did in other situations to determine how much progress Bogan made.

Jackson caught a touchdown pass and Mike Ford and Jamar Taylor scored touchdowns, although Taylor's came when the offense was working on short yardage situations.

# Roberts makes biggest miscue of day?:

Defensive back Tyller Roberts might have earned a spot in Leavitt's doghouse. As the team was leaving the practice field, the junior shouted how he wanted to thank USF for all the weight he lost during the practice. Leavitt sent an a.ssistant coach after him to tell the Orlando native that he won't tolerate that stuff.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy