most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #501
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
Murph and C. Williams suspended for the 1st half because of a "club brawl"
 9 years ago '05        #502
BoSox84  OP
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 booker20 said:
Murph and C. Williams suspended for the 1st half because of a "club brawl"
Seriously? I haven't seen that anywhere :banghead: Guess that means Toast Roberts is getting plenty of playing time :banghead:
 9 years ago '05        #503
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Seriously? I haven't seen that anywhere :banghead: Guess that means Toast Roberts is getting plenty of playing time :banghead:
my brother called me this morning... its gonna be Roberts, Q, Louis, and Allen starting it off w/ Young and Wilson backin them up... He told me Ced was out for the 1st half too... woulda been the whole defensive backfield but Q, Jerrell, TJ, and Nate went back to the hotel after the 1st bar and the f!ght occurred later at a 2nd bar oh and Roberts was gonna start anyway and play the whole game because its his last game, Douglas is in love with him i guess
 9 years ago '05        #504
BoSox84  OP
space
space
:banghead: Thank god Roberts graduates this year
 9 years ago '05        #505
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
:banghead: Thank god Roberts graduates this year
you goin to the game? Im leaving in bout an hour, I hate driving into St. Pete
 9 years ago '05        #506
BoSox84  OP
space
space
 booker20 said:
you goin to the game? Im leaving in bout an hour, I hate driving into St. Pete
Yeah, gettin ready to head out soon. We better blow these fu*ks out :angry12:
 9 years ago '05        #507
BoSox84  OP
space
space
Toast actually played pretty well today :wow: And the new helmets were fu*kin sick :applause:
 9 years ago '05        #508
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Toast actually played pretty well today :wow: And the new helmets were fu*kin sick :applause:
yep and Jerrell is gonna be a monster at safety... he was all over the field, Douglas is a fu*kin moron for not playin his young guys earlier Im looking forward to seein Nate, Jerrell, Q, and Murph next but T Mac is gonna leave a huge hole
 9 years ago '05        #509
BoSox84  OP
space
space
Hell yeah man, T-Mac is a monster, it's gonna be really tough to fill his spot
 9 years ago '05        #510
BoSox84  OP
space
space
Grothe better not fu*k around and throw 4 picks against FSU next season. It is the first half of the season though, so he should be alright. Miami's got us in the second half so he'll probably fu*k that game up
 9 years ago '05        #511
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Grothe better not fu*k around and throw 4 picks against FSU next season. It is the first half of the season though, so he should be alright. Miami's got us in the second half so he'll probably fu*k that game up
maybe he'll have a monster season vs the Big East that all that matters really... finally winnin the conference :agreement6:
 9 years ago '05        #512
BoSox84  OP
space
space
That would be a nice change of pace. Unfortunately everybody but Syracuse has figured out how to beat us and our offense, and Gregory makes no changes ever. Hopefully he actually expands on the bowl game performance where we actually pulled out a few new looks and executed them.
 9 years ago '05        #513
BoSox84  OP
space
space
Giddens picked USF!!! :applause:
 9 years ago '05        #514
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Giddens picked USF!!! :applause:
Selvie Jr.
 9 years ago '05        #515
BoSox84  OP
space
space
Werd, I can't wait to see these two on the field together :applause:
 9 years ago '05        #516
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Werd, I can't wait to see these two on the field together :applause:
Selvie coming back?
 9 years ago '05        #517
BoSox84  OP
space
space
 booker20 said:
Selvie coming back?
Yeah, came out a couple days ago that he's coming back for his senior year. Apparently the draft board told him he likely wouldn't be taken in the first 3 rounds (don't ask me how). Not that I'm complaining. Now he can come back, stay healthy, beast on people, and make life easy for the freshman monster Giddens :applause:
 9 years ago '05        #518
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Yeah, came out a couple days ago that he's coming back for his senior year. Apparently the draft board told him he likely wouldn't be taken in the first 3 rounds (don't ask me how). Not that I'm complaining. Now he can come back, stay healthy, beast on people, and make life easy for the freshman monster Giddens :applause:
:dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool: now if T Mac could get another year of eligibility :lostit12: oh well somebody gotta step up
 9 years ago '05        #519
BoSox84  OP
space
space
Hopefully Chris Robinson gets his act together cuz he showed signs his freshman year that he could be a beast at the strongside spot. Sabbath Joseph will probably get a strong look at weakside since he got some playing time there last year. And Kion Wilson should hold down the middle after having a year to get with the system and getting more steady playing time down the stretch. Rotate Young and Sinclair in at SS next to Nate Allen, we got Q and Murph shutting sh*t down on the outside. If the interior of the D-Line keeps improving and Giddens comes in as advertised, the defense could be beastly next year. Somehow, they finished (I think) #10 in total defense this year, and it could get even better next year :applause: I'm already fu*kin jacked for next season, if only for the defense.
 9 years ago '05        #520
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Hopefully Chris Robinson gets his act together cuz he showed signs his freshman year that he could be a beast at the strongside spot. Sabbath Joseph will probably get a strong look at weakside since he got some playing time there last year. And Kion Wilson should hold down the middle after having a year to get with the system and getting more steady playing time down the stretch. Rotate Young and Sinclair in at SS next to Nate Allen, we got Q and Murph shutting sh*t down on the outside. If the interior of the D-Line keeps improving and Giddens comes in as advertised, the defense could be beastly next year. Somehow, they finished (I think) #10 in total defense this year, and it could get even better next year :applause: I'm already fu*kin jacked for next season, if only for the defense.
If Grothe can finish somewhere around 2:1 Tds to ints we'll be in a BCS game :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy