The Official 2007-2008 USF Thread

most viewed right now
 124
Video inside Rio Chapo (XXXTENTACIONS KILLER) talks about killing him on instagram l..
178 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
Jidenna(Classic Man) says if Malcolm X died at 20...
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside Highly respected street rappers that you think are soft?
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Video inside 6 MENU ITEMS McDonalds WORKERS say to NEVER ORDER :mjdamn:
109 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #481
BoSox84  OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
This sh*t is just beyond ridiculous
 10 years ago '05        #482
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
Tyller Roberts' documented struggles at cornerback continued at Cincinnati with Connor Barwin, the Bearcats defensive end, who was playing tight end, catching a TD pass in the back of the end zone off Roberts. It would be unfair to put the blame on him for the loss, but there is an obvious weakness at corner that every team is going to try and exploit until USF can stop them.
dude got no pride... he doesnt kno how to man up and make a play
 10 years ago '05        #483
BoSox84  OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Man, I really hope we hang 50 on Rutgers this weekend. I fu*kin hate those a**holes. I usually pull for the other Big East teams when they're not playing USF, but motherfu*k Rutgers, I wish they'd lose every game by 50. Even Cincinnati (who usually finds a way to fu*k us up) is bearable to me. At least when they beat us, it's straight up legit, nothing like the bullsh*t last year. And you don't hear sh*t from their fans (not even at tailgates) whereas the last time Rutgers was in Tampa, those Jersey fu*ks were just looking for f!ghts :angry12:


Last edited by BoSox84; 11-10-2008 at 08:11 PM..
 11-11-2008, 10:07 AM         #484
Niggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



fu*k Rutgers, they didn't want no southern justice.
 10 years ago '05        #485
BoSox84  OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Niggy said:

[pic - click to view]



fu*k Rutgers, they didn't want no southern justice.
I remember one of them dudes knocking Alan's beer out of his hand when he kicked over a sign or some sh*t, he looked like he was gonna k!ll him. Them dudes didn't want none of that sh*t with an actual person, but they could sure beat up a sign Pussies
 10 years ago '05        #486
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
Is it time for BJ Daniels yet?
 10 years ago '05        #487
BoSox84  OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26


That's all I can say at this point

 11-15-2008, 08:53 PM         #488
Niggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kin A
 10 years ago '05        #489
BoSox84  OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Leavitt's post game after the UConn game, watch the last 20 seconds Getting after Brett McNegative, I like it
 10 years ago '05        #490
BoSox84  OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Game Ball Goes To: LB Tyrone McKenzie—In his final home game, the senior had 16 tackles, 15 solo, including three for losses to pace a defense that shut down UConn TB Donald Brown.
:wow: T-Mac is a beast man
 10 years ago '05        #491
BoSox84  OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Anybody know somewhere that I can find the names and addresses of every Big East referee under contract? I have a k!lling spree to go on
 10 years ago '05        #492
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
well Grothe had another big day for the other team cant blame this one on drops the receivers made every possible play for him... he starts hot for the 1st 5 or 6 games then
 10 years ago '05        #493
BoSox84  OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Grothe was on fire up until that pick at the end of the 1st half. That was a sh*tty pass, he should've gotten it more over the top. One of the picks I'm not putting on him though, cuz homeboy pushed Taurus Johnson out of the way into the other defender, than picked it off, and somehow TJ was called for offensive PI. Than you had the bullsh*t once again with the officials throwing a flag after the review (I agree it should've been a penalty before review, but they didn't call it, and you can't use review to call penalties period). And the bullsh*t PI call right before the half that set them up for a field goal (which had they not had those 3 points, we can just kick a field goal at the end of the game instead of having to convert a 4th and 12) when the pass was 20 yards down field and not even close to catchable. There were other bullsh*t penalties that I remember being pissed off about last night, but I can't think of now.

Basically, in summation, the Big East officials made sure Pat White went out with a win, even though they really didn't earn that W
 12-07-2008, 08:21 AM         #494
Niggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Never seen a team regress so much over the last season and a half.
 10 years ago '05        #495
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 BoSox84 said:
Grothe was on fire up until that pick at the end of the 1st half. That was a sh*tty pass, he should've gotten it more over the top. One of the picks I'm not putting on him though, cuz homeboy pushed Taurus Johnson out of the way into the other defender, than picked it off, and somehow TJ was called for offensive PI. Than you had the bullsh*t once again with the officials throwing a flag after the review (I agree it should've been a penalty before review, but they didn't call it, and you can't use review to call penalties period). And the bullsh*t PI call right before the half that set them up for a field goal (which had they not had those 3 points, we can just kick a field goal at the end of the game instead of having to convert a 4th and 12) when the pass was 20 yards down field and not even close to catchable. There were other bullsh*t penalties that I remember being pissed off about last night, but I can't think of now.

Basically, in summation, the Big East officials made sure Pat White went out with a win, even though they really didn't earn that W
Grothe still threw it into double coverage and I think it was Richardson... I dont kno why u would even throw that dude a deep ball the defense played a good game but the offense found a way to lose it :angry12: hopefully Murph and Nate come back next year if they do the secondary should be solid... I kno T Mac is gone and Selvie should be
 10 years ago '05        #496
BoSox84  OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
I'm sure Murph will be back, and Nate Allen's draft stock probably took a hit the way our pass defense fell off the map. Selvie has said he's leaning towards staying, but who really knows

One thing I'm really hoping is that come spring time, they open up the QB competition, cuz Grothe's ego has gotten outta control. There was one play early on where THE WHOLE TEAM went left on a run play, and Grothe went right, and after the play he's yelling at Taylor like he was the one who was wrong. Time for an ego check IMO.
 10 years ago '05        #497
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 BoSox84 said:
I'm sure Murph will be back, and Nate Allen's draft stock probably took a hit the way our pass defense fell off the map. Selvie has said he's leaning towards staying, but who really knows

One thing I'm really hoping is that come spring time, they open up the QB competition, cuz Grothe's ego has gotten outta control. There was one play early on where THE WHOLE TEAM went left on a run play, and Grothe went right, and after the play he's yelling at Taylor like he was the one who was wrong. Time for an ego check IMO.
yea it is.... Voss transferred out dont kno if u knew that so it'll be landi and daniels challenging
 10 years ago '05        #498
BoSox84  OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Yeah, I saw Voss left the team before the season
 9 years ago '05        #499
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
Magic Jack.com bowl here i come playing on a baseball field<<<<<<<<dog sh*t :banghead:
 12-19-2008, 09:51 PM         #500
Niggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Embarassing but I need to see an absolute beatdown to be happy at all
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Idris Elba's wife just shut down the gram
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Joe Budden the prophet tried to warn us about Spotify
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside No wonder Donald Glover and Aaron Rodgers smashed, DAMN!
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
XXXtencion shot in Miami. No Pulse
277 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Jun 18 - Paycheck-To-Paycheck: Americans aren't benefiting from robust..
175 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Historical Events You Should Never, Ever.... Google Image Search
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Soilder Kidd responds again...
254 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Bloods extorting XxxTentacion
58 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy