The Official 2007-2008 USF Thread

most viewed right now
 116
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #461
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 BoSox84 said:
God Roberts was awfulllllllllll last night Getting burned, missing tackles in the open field, 3 or 4 PI calls, could've been 2 or 3 more. Time to get his bum a.ss off the field. Jesus Christ coaches, there's a reason they kept going at him. Offensive playcalling was questionable once again. Some questionable penalties, but that isn't what cost us the game. sh*tty fu*kin football game. I was pissed as fu*k last night. Slept on it, and really the only thing I'm still pissed at is Toast Roberts
Roberts is garbage like i thought... time for a change, i tried to tell you BoSox that he was horrible
 9 years ago '05        #462
BoSox84  OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 booker20 said:
Roberts is garbage like i thought... time for a change, i tried to tell you BoSox that he was horrible
Meh, I was willing to give him benefit of the doubt early on cuz it seemed like we were playin a lot of zone, but jesus, last night was fu*kin ridiculous.
 9 years ago '05        #463
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 BoSox84 said:
Meh, I was willing to give him benefit of the doubt early on cuz it seemed like we were playin a lot of zone, but jesus, last night was fu*kin ridiculous.
Pretty much cost us the game.... I just cant believe he was still in his back pedal when Baldwin was running past him fu*k I regret my decision to not go to USF... I kno i'd be fu*kin startin over that bum
 9 years ago '05        #464
BoSox84  OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 booker20 said:
Pretty much cost us the game.... I just cant believe he was still in his back pedal when Baldwin was running past him fu*k I regret my decision to not go to USF... I kno i'd be fu*kin startin over that bum


In brighter news, Q looked good on the punt block, and he should get a longer look now with 17 days to reevaluate the defense before Syracuse.
 9 years ago '05        #465
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 BoSox84 said:


In brighter news, Q looked good on the punt block, and he should get a longer look now with 17 days to reevaluate the defense before Syracuse.
you know what the DB coach told him this week? when he said he not gon be a practice dummy because Roberts supposedly had an ankle injury he yelled at Q about not being a team player so Q went to Leavitt and told him what was goin on with all the DBs.... his punk a.ss called Q down and told him and I quote " You know I'm not gonna start you because Im mad at you." WTF? :angry12: I dont even wanna say sh*t cause it sound like I just want my brother to play but anything is better than Roberts... sh*t you got Q, Young, and Tyson Butler anybody is better
 9 years ago '05        #466
BoSox84  OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
The way I look at it, it can't get any worse. Even if Q were to get burned a couple times, at least you could say it's because he's a RS freshman and he's learning under fire. sh*t, people weren't sure of Mike Jenkins and Trae Williams in their freshman seasons, look how they turned out. If someone is getting burned, it might as well be someone who can learn from it and we can use the experience down the line
 9 years ago '05        #467
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 BoSox84 said:
The way I look at it, it can't get any worse. Even if Q were to get burned a couple times, at least you could say it's because he's a RS freshman and he's learning under fire. sh*t, people weren't sure of Mike Jenkins and Trae Williams in their freshman seasons, look how they turned out. If someone is getting burned, it might as well be someone who can learn from it and we can use the experience down the line
yea i kno but I just dont wanna sound like Arian Foster's mom it is what it is.... we deserve a BCS bowl game this year because Im sure Selvie and Murph are gon after this season...
 9 years ago '05        #468
BoSox84  OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
From the Bullspen in a thread entitled "No offensive scheme":

Yes, that is what Gregory is quoted as saying per the ESPN broadcasters during Thursday nights game!!! I believe Fowler said that Gregory admitted that they just kinda line up and all different kinds of position and don't have an actual offensive scheme.
WHAT THE fu*k?!?!?

Why the fu*k does this bum still have a fu*kin job? I don't get it.

 9 years ago '05        #469
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 BoSox84 said:
From the Bullspen in a thread entitled "No offensive scheme":



WHAT THE fu*k?!?!?

Why the fu*k does this bum still have a fu*kin job? I don't get it.

no surprise... we both said last year he shouldve been fired...
 9 years ago '05        #470
BoSox84  OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 booker20 said:
no surprise... we both said last year he shouldve been fired...
Hopefully he'll be leaving with Grant after this season. Bring in somebody who can gameplan and will use the offense to the best of its abilities. And Franks needs to rotate Ford and Taylor and that's it. I appreciate what the other guys bring to the table, but Ford and Taylor have shown in the last few games that they're the best we got. And if we can't use one of them, put in Kelly, that kid is a fu*kin monster.
 9 years ago '05        #471
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 BoSox84 said:
Hopefully he'll be leaving with Grant after this season. Bring in somebody who can gameplan and will use the offense to the best of its abilities. And Franks needs to rotate Ford and Taylor and that's it. I appreciate what the other guys bring to the table, but Ford and Taylor have shown in the last few games that they're the best we got. And if we can't use one of them, put in Kelly, that kid is a fu*kin monster.
Kelly is gonna be like Brandon Jacobs his junior year.... the fu*kin backfield will be loaded next season... I dont kno how they gonna split carries...
 9 years ago '05        #472
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
Douglas and Gregory should be fired.... Gregory's offense just aint cuttin it and Douglas gotta go because he keep puttin Roberts out there to get exposed every week
 9 years ago '05        #473
BoSox84  OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Is Toast back in the game now?? I haven't noticed. I saw for a couple series they had Q out there instead
 9 years ago '05        #474
BoSox84  OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
How THE fu*k do you get called for holding when you're trying to block a field goal? Big East Refs strike again. Same with that bullsh*t personal foul after the punt
 9 years ago '05        #475
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
well championship hopes have been put to rest this some bullsh*t man
 9 years ago '05        #476
BoSox84  OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Hopefully Leavitt and the AD see the idiocy coming from the OC position and get rid of Gregory. Of course, that's asking quite a bit since it took WVU taking Rod Smith off our hands to get rid of that fool
 9 years ago '05        #477
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 BoSox84 said:
Hopefully Leavitt and the AD see the idiocy coming from the OC position and get rid of Gregory. Of course, that's asking quite a bit since it took WVU taking Rod Smith off our hands to get rid of that fool
the sh*t is just sad man.... 8 yards? really 8 yards rushing Im pretty sure i could do a better job...
 9 years ago '05        #478
BoSox84  OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
What I don't understand is, they had our guys on O-Line LOSE weight so they get upfield blocking, but because they're smaller, they're getting manhandled at the line. We get NO push at the line when we run. So if they can't get off the line, then what good are they gonna be downfield blocking when the backs get hit in the backfield. We need to get some big 300 lb cornfed motherfu*kers who can dominate at the line
 9 years ago '05        #479
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
Im thinkin we should throw some cash at Gus Malzahn... Tulsa knows how to put on a show and I kno they dont have the talent we do half a mil a year to come to the Big East would be a good deal for both parties.... Tulsa has dropped 50 points in all except one game this year
 9 years ago '05        #480
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
Burnham said the 69-yard touchdown pass from Cantwell to Long, who beat cornerback Tyller Roberts, was very disturbing. It was the second time Roberts has been beat long in the Bulls two losses.
:angry12:
Offensive coordinator Greg Gregory pulled the plug on the running game early in that game because he felt the Bulls wouldn't be successful on the ground.

Gregory did the same thing even earlier in USF's 24-20 loss to Louisville Saturday at Papa John's Stadium. The decision earned him his way into the USF record books.

Gregory now becomes the offensive coordinator for a Bulls team that set a school record for futility, with eight yards rushing in a game, their lowest ever in a single contest.
:violent-smiley-078:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy