most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #421
BoSox84  OP
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
You see Q had the hit of the game?
 9 years ago '05        #422
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 BoSox84 said:
You see Q had the hit of the game?
yea he dropped dude.... Im tryin to see him with the 1st unit tho... by game 4
 9 years ago '05        #423
BoSox84  OP
space
space
As long as he does it by taking the job and it doesn't end up that way because Roberts sucked, then I'm down with it
 9 years ago '05        #424
booker20 
space
space
BoSox u comin to the game tomorrow?
 9 years ago '05        #425
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
As long as he does it by taking the job and it doesn't end up that way because Roberts sucked, then I'm down with it
well from what i say tonight Roberts is as terrible as ive been hearing....
 9 years ago '05        #426
BoSox84  OP
space
space
God damn, there's no reason that game should have been that close. Our kick and punt coverage teams need A LOT of work. I'm glad I didn't make it to the game cuz I would have had to f!ght some UCF fans.
 9 years ago '05        #427
BoSox84  OP
space
space
Quarterback Matt Grothe clearly wasn't the only person in USF's football program motivated by George O'Leary's seemingly innocent comment last month about his confidence that his team could average 3 yards a carry behind an experienced offensive line.

On Tuesday, Grothe made reference to something the Central Florida coach said to the Orlando Sentinel on August 5: "As long as we've got an offensive line, I'm gonna get three yards a carry. You can book it." The comment had no context with USF and just spoke to O'Leary's confidence despite losing star running back Kevin Smith.

On Monday night, reflecting on a 31-24 overtime win Saturday against the Knights, USF coach Jim Leavitt made a reference to O'Leary's comments.

"I was really proud of our defense, because they held them to 2.7 yards per carry. I remember earlier, O'Leary said ... what were the words he used?" Leavitt asked.

Reminded of the comments, Leavitt repeated the hook: "You can book it. It was interesting."

Told that O'Leary was speaking generally when he made the comments and not talking specifically about USF, Leavitt said: "Everybody but South Florida, you think? Generally speaking, he didn't get 3 yards a carry."
 9 years ago '05        #428
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
stupid f*g**t....
 9 years ago '05        #429
BoSox84  OP
space
space
Can't wait for Friday night. I'm expecting a shootout man. Hopefully we'll be able to get some pressure on Reesing and force some mistakes.
 9 years ago '05        #430
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Can't wait for Friday night. I'm expecting a shootout man. Hopefully we'll be able to get some pressure on Reesing and force some mistakes.
I think our D can shut them down.... 2 freshmen tackles they are gonna have to double and triple Selvie and they have been very efficient with the run game... I think we play a lot of nickel and dime this week...
 9 years ago '05        #431
BoSox84  OP
space
space
I have no doubts we'll be playing a lot of nickel and dime. The big question at that point is how well the other 3 guys on the line can get pressure on Reesing when Selvie is drawing all the attention. I'm anxious to see how McClain follows up a solid performance against UCF, and Genus with some more game action. If those two can get going, it could be a long day for the Kansas O-line
 9 years ago '05        #432
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
I have no doubts we'll be playing a lot of nickel and dime. The big question at that point is how well the other 3 guys on the line can get pressure on Reesing when Selvie is drawing all the attention. I'm anxious to see how McClain follows up a solid performance against UCF, and Genus with some more game action. If those two can get going, it could be a long day for the Kansas O-line
its gonna be a long day because I have no doubt that this year we have a run D to go along with that pass D.... we bulked up nicely in the middle, still would been nice to get that big bastard T Cody
 9 years ago '05        #433
booker20 
space
space
Im a lil nervous about this game... We have to get the run game goin and I just found out we lost Hermann this week, broken bone in his foot...
 9 years ago '05        #434
BoSox84  OP
space
space
 booker20 said:
Im a lil nervous about this game... We have to get the run game goin and I just found out we lost Hermann this week, broken bone in his foot...
Yeah, saw that Wednesday night, I think we'll be alright with Sims steppin in, but if anybody else gets hurt things get dicey. Hopefully the staff is stockin up on linemen in recruiting
 09-12-2008, 10:50 PM         #435
Niggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm going to die soon with these damn games and Banani is the best kicker USF ever had.
 9 years ago '05        #436
booker20 
space
space
I so glad Alverado not kicking FGs anymore.... Tyler still looks like a.ss, hes gonna get us beat if we dont do something soon.... Nate came up clutch and TJ being injured last year is the reason we dropped 3 str8 games because he is our best receiver and IMO NFL caliber receiver....
 9 years ago '05        #437
randumb0 
space
space
$789 | Props total: 0 0
Is FSU scheduled to play USF in the near future?
 9 years ago '05        #438
booker20 
space
space
 randumb0 said:
Is FSU scheduled to play USF in the near future?
no, Miami next year
 9 years ago '05        #439
BoSox84  OP
space
space
Holy sh*t what a game. Selvie is a monster :applause: And Bonani's got some stones man
 9 years ago '05        #440
BoSox84  OP
space
space
fu*k. I hope Brouce is ok man.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy