The Official 2007-2008 USF Thread

most viewed right now
50 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+26  67
141 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
26 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

10 years ago '04        #451
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
space
$32,173 | Props total: 2432 2432
Na na na na! Na na na na! Hey hey hey

gooooood-bye!!

10-02-2008, 10:07 PM         #452
Niggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said

gooooood-bye!!
fu*k you.

10 years ago '05        #453
Junior G 117 heat pts117
space
space
$54,710 | Props total: 8049 8049
 booker20 said
SO fu*kIN HEATED right now.... Roberts is fu*kin terrible, everyweek this fool gets beasted on and yet Douglas keeps puttin him out there
I see ya brother been kinda ballin...he rough the kicker than blocked the next punt

10 years ago '05        #454
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said
I see ya brother been kinda ballin...he rough the kicker than blocked the next punt
yea it was a nice play but he should be startin at CB, fu*k Tyler Roberts its a reason hes a 5th year senior and couldnt sniff the field

10 years ago '05        #455
booker20 
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said

gooooood-bye!!
you do kno the Stache is still your coach and will find a way to drop 2 games in conference and we'll still win the conference

10 years ago '04        #456
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
space
$32,173 | Props total: 2432 2432
 booker20 said
you do kno the Stache is still your coach and will find a way to drop 2 games in conference and we'll still win the conference

Keep drinking that HATER-ADE!!

:applause::applause:

First place in the Big East!

:greetings10:

10 years ago '05        #457
BoSox84  OP
space
space
$21,184 | Props total: 26 26
God Roberts was awfulllllllllll last night Getting burned, missing tackles in the open field, 3 or 4 PI calls, could've been 2 or 3 more. Time to get his bum a.ss off the field. Jesus Christ coaches, there's a reason they kept going at him. Offensive playcalling was questionable once again. Some questionable penalties, but that isn't what cost us the game. sh*tty fu*kin football game. I was pissed as fu*k last night. Slept on it, and really the only thing I'm still pissed at is Toast Roberts

10 years ago '05        #458
Junior G 117 heat pts117
space
space
Jerome Murphy looked like doo-doo to. I was like damn this n*gga playin d-1 football

10 years ago '05        #459
BoSox84  OP
space
space
 Junior G said
Jerome Murphy looked like doo-doo to. I was like damn this n*gga playin d-1 football
I don't even really remember much goin his way, they were pickin on Roberts all night. One thing it seems any of our corners are unable to do is tackle in the open field. They make a few big hits on bubble screens and bullsh*t like that, but they have a knack for diving at people's feet in the open field

10 years ago '05        #460
Junior G 117 heat pts117
space
space
 BoSox84 said
I don't even really remember much goin his way, they were pickin on Roberts all night. One thing it seems any of our corners are unable to do is tackle in the open field. They make a few big hits on bubble screens and bullsh*t like that, but they have a knack for diving at people's feet in the open field
It's not that he was gettin sh*t on throws. It's just he couldn't stop anybody with the ball. I seen it about 5 or 6 times. It wasn't all McCoy either.

10 years ago '05        #461
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said
God Roberts was awfulllllllllll last night Getting burned, missing tackles in the open field, 3 or 4 PI calls, could've been 2 or 3 more. Time to get his bum a.ss off the field. Jesus Christ coaches, there's a reason they kept going at him. Offensive playcalling was questionable once again. Some questionable penalties, but that isn't what cost us the game. sh*tty fu*kin football game. I was pissed as fu*k last night. Slept on it, and really the only thing I'm still pissed at is Toast Roberts
Roberts is garbage like i thought... time for a change, i tried to tell you BoSox that he was horrible

10 years ago '05        #462
BoSox84  OP
space
space
 booker20 said
Roberts is garbage like i thought... time for a change, i tried to tell you BoSox that he was horrible
Meh, I was willing to give him benefit of the doubt early on cuz it seemed like we were playin a lot of zone, but jesus, last night was fu*kin ridiculous.

10 years ago '05        #463
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said
Meh, I was willing to give him benefit of the doubt early on cuz it seemed like we were playin a lot of zone, but jesus, last night was fu*kin ridiculous.
Pretty much cost us the game.... I just cant believe he was still in his back pedal when Baldwin was running past him fu*k I regret my decision to not go to USF... I kno i'd be fu*kin startin over that bum

10 years ago '05        #464
BoSox84  OP
space
space
 booker20 said
Pretty much cost us the game.... I just cant believe he was still in his back pedal when Baldwin was running past him fu*k I regret my decision to not go to USF... I kno i'd be fu*kin startin over that bum

In brighter news, Q looked good on the punt block, and he should get a longer look now with 17 days to reevaluate the defense before Syracuse.

10 years ago '05        #465
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said

In brighter news, Q looked good on the punt block, and he should get a longer look now with 17 days to reevaluate the defense before Syracuse.
you know what the DB coach told him this week? when he said he not gon be a practice dummy because Roberts supposedly had an ankle injury he yelled at Q about not being a team player so Q went to Leavitt and told him what was goin on with all the DBs.... his punk a.ss called Q down and told him and I quote " You know I'm not gonna start you because Im mad at you." WTF? :angry12: I dont even wanna say sh*t cause it sound like I just want my brother to play but anything is better than Roberts... sh*t you got Q, Young, and Tyson Butler anybody is better

10 years ago '05        #466
BoSox84  OP
space
space
The way I look at it, it can't get any worse. Even if Q were to get burned a couple times, at least you could say it's because he's a RS freshman and he's learning under fire. sh*t, people weren't sure of Mike Jenkins and Trae Williams in their freshman seasons, look how they turned out. If someone is getting burned, it might as well be someone who can learn from it and we can use the experience down the line

10 years ago '05        #467
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said
The way I look at it, it can't get any worse. Even if Q were to get burned a couple times, at least you could say it's because he's a RS freshman and he's learning under fire. sh*t, people weren't sure of Mike Jenkins and Trae Williams in their freshman seasons, look how they turned out. If someone is getting burned, it might as well be someone who can learn from it and we can use the experience down the line
yea i kno but I just dont wanna sound like Arian Foster's mom it is what it is.... we deserve a BCS bowl game this year because Im sure Selvie and Murph are gon after this season...

10 years ago '05        #468
BoSox84  OP
space
space
From the Bullspen in a thread entitled "No offensive scheme":

Yes, that is what Gregory is quoted as saying per the ESPN broadcasters during Thursday nights game!!! I believe Fowler said that Gregory admitted that they just kinda line up and all different kinds of position and don't have an actual offensive scheme.
WHAT THE fu*k?!?!?

Why the fu*k does this bum still have a fu*kin job? I don't get it.

10 years ago '05        #469
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said
From the Bullspen in a thread entitled "No offensive scheme":

WHAT THE fu*k?!?!?

Why the fu*k does this bum still have a fu*kin job? I don't get it.

no surprise... we both said last year he shouldve been fired...

10 years ago '05        #470
BoSox84  OP
space
space
 booker20 said
no surprise... we both said last year he shouldve been fired...
Hopefully he'll be leaving with Grant after this season. Bring in somebody who can gameplan and will use the offense to the best of its abilities. And Franks needs to rotate Ford and Taylor and that's it. I appreciate what the other guys bring to the table, but Ford and Taylor have shown in the last few games that they're the best we got. And if we can't use one of them, put in Kelly, that kid is a fu*kin monster.

10 years ago '05        #471
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said
Hopefully he'll be leaving with Grant after this season. Bring in somebody who can gameplan and will use the offense to the best of its abilities. And Franks needs to rotate Ford and Taylor and that's it. I appreciate what the other guys bring to the table, but Ford and Taylor have shown in the last few games that they're the best we got. And if we can't use one of them, put in Kelly, that kid is a fu*kin monster.
Kelly is gonna be like Brandon Jacobs his junior year.... the fu*kin backfield will be loaded next season... I dont kno how they gonna split carries...

10 years ago '05        #472
booker20 
space
space
Douglas and Gregory should be fired.... Gregory's offense just aint cuttin it and Douglas gotta go because he keep puttin Roberts out there to get exposed every week

10 years ago '05        #473
BoSox84  OP
space
space
Is Toast back in the game now?? I haven't noticed. I saw for a couple series they had Q out there instead

10 years ago '05        #474
BoSox84  OP
space
space
How THE fu*k do you get called for holding when you're trying to block a field goal? Big East Refs strike again. Same with that bullsh*t personal foul after the punt

10 years ago '05        #475
booker20 
space
space
well championship hopes have been put to rest this some bullsh*t man

Home      

most viewed right now
+129online now  20
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
263 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  17
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+33online now  16
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+28online now  13
Article inside NFL 2K Army is expanding, John David Washington Really Wants an NFL 2..
39 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  11
Dec 10 - Teacher Fired For Refusing To Call Female Student by Preferred Pronouns
132 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+118online now  8
Image(s) inside Malania Trump Ain't Got Sh!t On This First Lady
99 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+35online now  8
Who's The Baddest Black Actress In Hollywood I Say It's Rochelle Aytes
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-70online now  7
Image(s) inside WTF: Will Smith Come Out The CLOSET, HE fu-king Reverse Cowgirl A WINE..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy