The Official 2007-2008 USF Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #321
BoSox84  OP
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Also, Quavon Taylor would be a nice to get to switch to SS. Dude can lay the wood
 10 years ago '05        #322
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 BoSox84 said:
Also, Quavon Taylor would be a nice to get to switch to SS. Dude can lay the wood
yea safety is a tough transition in college... and our defense is kinda complex from what hear....
 10 years ago '05        #323
BoSox84  OP
space
space
fu*kin a man, I'm anxious to see how this weekend went with the visits
 10 years ago '05        #324
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
fu*kin a man, I'm anxious to see how this weekend went with the visits
Im reading about Daniels right now... he wants to play qb and right now USF, Troy, Memphis, and GTech are recruiting him as one... I like our chances.... and Streeter 4 out 5 experts pick us to land him over SC.... :applause:
 10 years ago '05        #325
BoSox84  OP
space
space
 booker20 said:
Im reading about Daniels right now... he wants to play qb and right now USF, Troy, Memphis, and GTech are recruiting him as one... I like our chances.... and Streeter 4 out 5 experts pick us to land him over SC.... :applause:
Daniels looks really solid as a QB. Elusive, fu*kin quick as hell, good touch on the deep ball, my only question would be how accurate is he on the short and mid-level passes?

The thing that gets me about these weekends is just not knowing how the weekend is going, how the recruits are taking in everything until after the weekend. It's the waiting that gets me man
 10 years ago '05        #326
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Daniels looks really solid as a QB. Elusive, fu*kin quick as hell, good touch on the deep ball, my only question would be how accurate is he on the short and mid-level passes?

The thing that gets me about these weekends is just not knowing how the weekend is going, how the recruits are taking in everything until after the weekend. It's the waiting that gets me man
yea rivals and scout updates are almost non-existent for USF... FSU I get updates everyday... they should let me fu*kin work for rivals... Id be on the phone with a recruit right now
 10 years ago '05        #327
BoSox84  OP
space
space
Well Scout was supposed to be updating all day on the weekend's happenings, but I think I've seen one new article go up. And it was on Lanaris, who was already committed. Nevermind that I subscribe to Rivals and not Scout :banghead:
 10 years ago '05        #328
booker20 
space
space
Taylor committed after the visit.... :applause: but Streeter had a really good time at SC :sick: hopefully this weekend he has a better time....
 10 years ago '05        #329
BoSox84  OP
space
space
I think the football awards banquet is this weekend, so he should get a really good idea what the team's chemistry and fan support and all that is really all about. Usually bodes well for recruiting visits.

And Taylor is a damn solid commit. I can't wait to see this kid knock some heads off in the Big East
 10 years ago '05        #330
BoSox84  OP
space
space
Apparently one of the local sports anchors reported today that we have finalized a one game deal to play @ Notre Dame in 2011. That should be interesting
 10 years ago '05        #331
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Apparently one of the local sports anchors reported today that we have finalized a one game deal to play @ Notre Dame in 2011. That should be interesting
good i hate ND
 10 years ago '05        #332
BoSox84  OP
space
space
I'll tell you what though, I'll be finding a way to make that trip. And hopefully we pound the sh*t out of them :)
 10 years ago '05        #333
BoSox84  OP
space
space
And on another note, our basketball team is straight a.ss :thumbsdow
 10 years ago '05        #334
BoSox84  OP
space
space
Got another big recruiting weekend this weekend. Hopefully we can pull in Tommy Streeter.
 10 years ago '05        #335
BoSox84  OP
space
space
Booker, I don't' know if you've seen it yet, but here's a picture of the new white jerseys from Under Armour

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '05        #336
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Booker, I don't' know if you've seen it yet, but here's a picture of the new white jerseys from Under Armour

[pic - click to view]

not bad... wonder how the dark jerseys look...
 10 years ago '05        #337
BoSox84  OP
space
space
Yeah, that's what I'm waiting to see. That and what they did with the pants
 10 years ago '05        #338
BoSox84  OP
space
space
So I just read the post-visit interview with Streeter on Scout. Sounds like it went really really well
 10 years ago '05        #339
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
So I just read the post-visit interview with Streeter on Scout. Sounds like it went really really well
:applause::applause::applause: would be a big time pick up...
 10 years ago '05        #340
BoSox84  OP
space
space
Yeah, and I guess your brother was hosting that Baker kid that was committed to Auburn previously, from the sounds of it they got along pretty well. He said the visit gave him a tough decision and things were pretty much wide open at this point
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Good Guy Brand! George Clooney Gifted 14 of His Close Friends..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy