Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
22676 pageviews
558 comments

BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
The Official 2007-2008 USF Thread

There's only a couple other people I know of that actually acknowledge USF's football team, but I really have no problem talking to myself. But post USF sh*t here.

I'll start by saying USF will explode on the scene next year. And congrats to Stephen Nicholas getting drafted in the 4th round today by the Falcons :applause:

2007 USF schedule:

9/1: Elon W 28-13
9/8: at Auburn W 26-23
9/22: North Carolina
9/28: West Virginia
10/6: at Florida Atlantic
10/13: UCF
10/18: at Rutgers
10/27: at Connecticut
11/3: Cincinnati
11/10: at Syracuse
11/17: Louisville
11/24: at Pittsburgh

Last edited by BoSox84; 09-21-2007 at 12:31 AM..

558 comments for "The Official 2007-2008 USF Thread"

04-30-2007, 02:03 PM         #2
Niggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Perhaps this 07-08 year, we can win more than 5 Big East games in basketball!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #3
BoSox84  OP
space
space
Ean Randolph is gonna make some noise returning kicks for the Chiefs too.
 11 years ago '05        #4
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
USF @ BX is 3 strong...
 11 years ago '04        #5
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
grothe is dirty
 11 years ago '05        #6
BoSox84  OP
space
space
 booker20 said:
USF @ BX is 3 strong...
Plus a few here and there who respect us, like Uknowwhatitis, JuniorG, and a few others
 05-03-2007, 11:48 PM         #7
Niggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Prediction, USF will win a january bowl game.
 11 years ago '04        #8
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 Niggy said:
Prediction, USF will win a january bowl game.
pretty strong prediction

post a schedule
 11 years ago '05        #9
booker20 
space
space
2007 FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
DATE OPPONENT
9-1-07 ELON ( they scheduled elon)
9-8-07 at Auburn (will be a better game than people think)
9-22-07 NORTH CAROLINA (lets see what Butch is made of)
9-28-07 WEST VIRGINIA (Fri.) (Ima be at this one)
10-6-07 at Florida Atlantic ( )
10-13-07 UCF (O'Leary is not a good football coach, better drill instructor)
10-18-07 at Rutgers (Thur.) (pay back is a bi*ch)
10-27-07 at Connecticut ( )
11-3-07 CINCINNATI (new coach?)
11-10-07 at Syracuse (they show up every 5 years)
11-17-07 LOUISVILLE (Offense vs. Defense)
11-24-07 at Pittsburgh (this should be a good game)
 11 years ago '04        #10
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
good warm up game for auburn

... game gon be wild ... hopefully it will be a ESPN night game which I think it will

WV @ USF on a Friday.. bet dat
 11 years ago '05        #11
BoSox84  OP
space
space
9-1-07 ELON W
9-8-07 at Auburn TOSSUP
9-22-07 NORTH CAROLINA W
9-28-07 WEST VIRGINIA TOSSUP
10-6-07 at Florida Atlantic W
10-13-07 UCF W
10-18-07 at Rutgers W
10-27-07 at Connecticut W
11-3-07 CINCINNATI W (we blow them out at home)
11-10-07 at Syracuse W
11-17-07 LOUISVILLE TOSSUP
11-24-07 at Pittsburgh W

Auburn, West Virginia, and Louisville are games that could go either way, we're capable of beating them, but we're also capable of laying an egg against them. The only other game that worries me outside of that is the Rutgers game because it's just 5 days after our "rivalry" game (honestly, I consider Louisville a rival more than UCF) and it's on the road. But this team is very capable of going through the season with no more than 2 losses.
 11 years ago '04        #12
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
oh yea what up with ya boy grothe gettin popped for selling alcohol to 18 yr olds

suspend him for the 1st 2 games
 11 years ago '05        #13
BoSox84  OP
space
space
Who hasn't given a drink to someone underage? He just got worked by some 18 year old bi*ch workin with the ATF. f*g**t I'da told them bi*ches to get someone else
 11 years ago '05        #14
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Who hasn't given a drink to someone underage? He just got worked by some 18 year old bi*ch workin with the ATF. f*g**t I'da told them bi*ches to get someone else
he prolly wont play against Elon but i doubt they will sit him out for that Auburn game that would be crazy...
 11 years ago '05        #15
BoSox84  OP
space
space
Right now it's sounding like he won't have anything other than at the worst suspended for the first half against Elon
 11 years ago '05        #16
booker20 
space
space
Sanchez becomes Bull's second early pledge...

Every college coach that has come to Northeast High School in St. Petersburg to observe spring practice has gone away impressed by Armando Sanchez, but USF's Greg Gregory is the one that walked off with a pledge from the rising senior linebacker on Tuesday.

"Sanchez made it clear that he wanted to stay in Florida. Miami came in hard after him this week and took tape back to look at, but when USF offered, he obviously jumped on it," first-year Northeast head coach Jay Austin said. "They're getting a real high-character kid who just has a natural instinct for the ball."

Sanchez already had collected scholarship offers from Troy, Middle Tennessee and Florida Atlantic, and Austin said he felt Cal, Colorado State and Nebraska were also close to offering.

The 6-foot-1, 215-pounder plays both ways for the Vikings – at linebacker and quarterback. He has led the team in tackles in each of the past two seasons and will be a four-year player. He also finished eighth in shot put at the Class 3A state meet earlier this week. And Sanchez is a leader in the classroom, as well. Austin said Sanchez is fully qualified and boasts a 3.91 grade point average.

"All of the kids we're pushing this year are really good leaders, football players and students. Sanchez is the kind of dedicated kid you just don't see a lot in high school. When he was a freshman, he committed himself to the weight room," Austin said. "He's become a man. He's around 215 without an ounce of fat on him and he runs mid-4.5. He'll be able to put on another 20 pounds without any problem."

The Bulls may not be finished at Northeast. Austin said USF has already offered defensive tackle Jovantae Boyd (6-3/290) and is also recruiting running back Jeff Brinson.

"There could be (a domino effect). I know they were all very excited for Armando, but I don't think either of them are quite as clear about what they want to do. Sanchez is a real family kid and he always knew he wanted to stay in Florida," Austin said. "We won't push them in any direction, but USF has a chance to be like Miami when they got all the local talent. If you can keep kids on either side of the bridge and from Sarasota/Bradenton here, you can win Big East championships and be in the Top 20 regularly."
 11 years ago '05        #17
booker20 
space
space
thought we needed some action in our thread
 11 years ago '05        #18
booker20 
space
space
The quick junior college wide receiver Myron Dillard has had three solid scholarship offers for almost two months now, and it has been reported that he might be headed to the same school as his "brother." First, it is not likely he will be headed to the same school. Secondly, Rashawn Williams is really not his brother. Where is he headed and is it one of the three? It won't be long now.

Myron Dillard has some good offers, but he is waiting on one.
"Not really, I have been just getting mail," he said in reference to any new offers. "I really haven't been focusing myself with that kind of stuff right now…offers and stuff because I have exams coming up. I have been tuning everything out right now. You caught me at a good time, as I am about to go to practice."

He still has the same three offers (Nebraska, Oregon and Oregon State), but it won't be one of those three or so it would seem.

"There is only one offer that I'm really, really waiting on," he said. "They offer me today, I'm going to commit today." Who is that? "South Florida. I just talked to them this morning and we weren't really talking about too much. (The South Florida coach) was just wanting my film and stuff like that.."

Dillard played his high school football in St. Petersburg, Fla. and the University of South Florida is located in the adjoining city - Tampa. That is a huge factor for him. He wants the offer from them in the worst way.

"They offer me, I'm going to commit right on the spot," he said. His three offers are from some outstanding universities and he is not completely discounting them. "They are cool, but I really need to get back home, as my mother is a single parent and she is taking care of my brothers and stuff. I need to be back home."

What happened to he and his "brother" attending the same school?

"We are not real brothers," he said, referring to the report of he and Williams being brothers. "We are just best of friends. We grew up together since we were two years old. He knows everything about me and I know everything about him."

Williams has a strong interest in Maryland and they are not completely out of the picture for Dillard, but they have not offered him.

"I'm interested in Maryland, too, but I'm waiting on South Florida. If I can get South Florida, that is where I'm going to go. I think (Williams) has one (offer) from Duke and North Texas."

Last weekend, Dillard attended a junior college combine and he posted some impressive numbers there.

"I didn't run the 40 (yard dash)," he said. "I did everything else though." His vertical was recorded at exactly 36.7 inches and "I did a pro agility and I did a 3.94 (second) and I did 185 (pounds) 18 times."

It is no wonder that three Division-I football programs are clamoring to get his commit. The above figures stand out and his 40-yard dash times are just as impressive.

"The best 40 I have ever done? I ran a 4.28 and then I came back again…It was just a couple of weeks ago, I ran a 4.28 and then a 4.29 and then a 4.32."

South Florida bound? With an offer, it is looking that way, but there is a ray of hope for the Huskers and others.

"(Go back home) is what I want to do, but if I don't, I want to go to Nebraska...I'm going to Nebraska, if I don't go back home. (Nebraska coach) Dennis Wagner, I always talk to him and I think he is coming to my school some time this week or next week. He just might pop up today, you never know."
 11 years ago '04        #19
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,466 | Props total: 6410 6410
I seen USF up here last week. They recruiting all up here in GA. But I never seen dem give no offers
 11 years ago '05        #20
BoSox84  OP
space
space
Saw the new video Rivals upped on Myron Dillard, cat's definitely fast and quick as sh*t. Only problem is, we're stacked at WR. I dunno, I'd like to see him offered and come in, can never have too much speed I guess
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy