what does hydroxycut hardcore do? How are you suppose to use it?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
281 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
7434 pageviews
13 comments

raymondfrdrck 
space
space
$267 | Props total: 6 6
what does hydroxycut hardcore do? How are you suppose to use it?

[pic - click to view]

I got it but i dont think im using it right. i take one before my first meal then i go to the gym about an hour later but i feel no different what the proper way to take them and is suppose to give me energy or what?

propz to ever helps

13 comments for "what does hydroxycut hardcore do? How are you suppose to use it?"

05-09-2007, 04:41 PM         #2
creazer2k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
speeds up ur heart rate therefore supposed to speed up ur metabolism and fat loss.. there for making u feel like u have more energy.. like most other alike supplements probably u shud take on an exmpty stomach 45 mins b4 ur workout... then eat after ... are there no guidlines on the pack??? anyway try that way
 11 years ago '04        #3
brooklonsfinest 
space
space
$1,379 | Props total: 51 51
confused

Last edited by brooklonsfinest; 04-06-2017 at 11:49 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #4
JustinSane|M 
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 17 17
That's because you don't really know why you guys are taking it. It's a fat burner, nothing more. It's not supposed to make you feel like you can have super pumps or make you feel like you can run the Boston Marathon. If you guys bought it for anything other than a meal suppressant, you both should ask around here more for info before buying supplements. Especially when you are new to it.
 11 years ago '04        #5
brooklonsfinest 
space
space
^ help

Last edited by brooklonsfinest; 04-06-2017 at 11:50 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #6
JustinSane|M 
space
space
 brooklonsfinest said:
^ you are of no help
Why? Because I told you something you didn't want to hear?

You want instruction on how to take Hydroxycut? Read the instructions on the bottle. Want to know what it does? It pumps you full of caffeine and caffeine type products to give you fake energy. The reason why products like Hyroxycut don't work are because although the ingredients in them are good for you, they don't put enough of them per pill to really help you the way you want or expect. All those pills do is put an idea of weight loss in your head so that you choose to workout and eat right.
 05-15-2007, 08:24 AM         #7
creazer2k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao.^^ but yea it is caffiene but it does help tho. but u have to eat right and sh*t.. nt a magical pill.. it ACCELERATES weight loss.. so u have to be doing ur correct sh*t b4 hand
 11 years ago '05        #8
JustinSane|M 
space
space
I agree. I just don't like when people not only on here, but when I'm in GNC or Reflex that think that Hydroxycut will literally turn them into a body builder after one bottle. I know most of these people are just kids thinking that everything in life is easy, but come on now. I hope the ladies don't think that by taking one bottle of Trimspa that they will be the next Anna Nicole Smith
 11 years ago '04        #9
Salty Nuts 
space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 0 0
its not for the dude thats 15-20 bs overweight. its for the dude thats trying to cut his bodyfat a few percentage points like from 11 to 7%.
 11 years ago '04        #10
MysticSSJosh 
space
space
$1,217 | Props total: 0 0
im taking the regular hydroxy and i tell you waht. it boosts your energy, and you somewhat feel like its getting you more in line/thin/ clean cut. In reality, its suppressing the eating, and definately increasing the fat burning. For me it just makes me eat less, i drink more water, and if you eat later after taking some it pretty much makes you wanna dump it out of your system later on.
 11 years ago '04        #11
brooklonsfinest 
space
space
 justinsane said:
why? Because i told you something you didn't want to hear?

You want instruction on how to take hydroxycut? Read the instructions on the bottle. Want to know what it does? It pumps you full of caffeine and caffeine type products to give you fake energy. The reason why products like hyroxycut don't work are because although the ingredients in them are good for you, they don't put enough of them per pill to really help you the way you want or expect. All those pills do is put an idea of weight loss in your head so that you choose to workout and eat right.

fyi

Last edited by brooklonsfinest; 04-06-2017 at 11:50 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #12
JustinSane|M 
space
space
 MysticSSJosh said:
im taking the regular hydroxy and i tell you waht. it boosts your energy, and you somewhat feel like its getting you more in line/thin/ clean cut. In reality, its suppressing the eating, and definately increasing the fat burning. For me it just makes me eat less, i drink more water, and if you eat later after taking some it pretty much makes you wanna dump it out of your system later on.
You just backed up what I said before. You "feel" like you are getting in line/thin/clean cut. Even with the suppression of meals and making you drink more water, that's because the pills put that idea of doing that in your head. If you didn't take the pills and followed the same routine, you'd get the same results.

I have to ask you though, why would you want to surpress a meal? You're supposed to eat 6 smaller meals a day. By skipping meals constantly, you're body will store fat for the meals that you skip.
 05-21-2007, 11:59 PM         #13
youngstunt612 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly not to jump on any ones foot here but you shouldnt take pills to loose weight you can natrully boost ur metabolism and burn fat.
 10 years ago '06        #14
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25745 25745
im taking hydroxcut hardcore and i can tell you i lost 2 pounds my first week and 4 lbs less then a week later it gives me tons of energy i take 2 pills in the morning and 2 20-30 minutes before i go to the gym and i love this stuff i don't have ANY of the side effects from it BUT that's just me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy