NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do You Think

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 05-02-2007, 10:14 AM         #61
lilboyva3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADrake22 View Post
dame = $22 mil from Pro Keds
jay = $204 mil from Roc-a-wear...

...now who lost????

mrKeepDatWork said:
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
And you $0

Last edited by lilboyva3000; 05-02-2007 at 10:17 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #62
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
 Kadroan said:
yup, Dame brought it on himself. Well atleast he's not struggling like Suge
Same thing I'm thinking, at least Dame is worth millions (or not having to hide his money overseas from people suing the sh*t outta him left & right )

Dame Dash could do much better business wise, and yes he did lose. And all he have to show for his efforts is a mere 22 million. Then again how many of us can say the same thing whenever we take an L ?
 11 years ago '05        #63
Yamaha_Jai 
space
space
$2,687 | Props total: 3 3
Dame dash ain't broke...think about what ya'll saying..lol

dude got 100 mil from the roc split

he made 22 mil from pro kedz

he made minor change on his films and clothing line

He doesn't have 22 mil..he has well over that...they just said he profited 22 mil off his sneakers...dame ain't broke by far. Ya'll read what you wanna read.
 11 years ago '06        #64
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
Whatever happened to Dame Dash Music Group? Is this dude still running King Dome by the way? I just hope Dame keeps his money around more than Suge does, and I was feelin the show Ultimate Hustler.
 05-02-2007, 02:39 PM         #65
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yamaha_Jai said:
Dame dash ain't broke...think about what ya'll saying..lol

dude got 100 mil from the roc split

he made 22 mil from pro kedz

he made minor change on his films and clothing line

He doesn't have 22 mil..he has well over that...they just said he profited 22 mil off his sneakers...dame ain't broke by far. Ya'll read what you wanna read.
who said Dame was broke? I am just saying since he split with Jay, Jay caking more...and that sh*t is factual son
 05-02-2007, 05:45 PM         #66
esteban  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
la mv
 11 years ago '04        #67
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,343 | Props total: 11258 11258
to the idiot who says dame lost...

how? he's rich. he's got bad bi*ches, homes, cars, companies...he's a well-known celebrity-businessman. i've always looked at dame as an example of where i would like to be. fu*kin' haters i swear.
 11 years ago '04        #68
JDub916 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$462 | Props total: 4 4
Sales on his shoes are over 22 million. That's gross not net profit. After manufacturing, advertising, administration, expenses, etc. I'm sure he made a lot less. He still making money but he's no whale in the business anymore. He still a shark though and I wouldn't be surprised if he popped up in another big venture.
 05-03-2007, 07:06 PM         #69
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rasheedwallace said:
to the idiot who says dame lost...

how? he's rich. he's got bad bi*ches, homes, cars, companies...he's a well-known celebrity-businessman. i've always looked at dame as an example of where i would like to be. fu*kin' haters i swear.
simple...he's competing against Jay..who is richer..better known...could probably get more bi*ches...and how is also a businessman who is obviously doing quite well for himself (in case you haven't turned on the TV in the last year)
 05-03-2007, 07:35 PM         #70
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rhymespitter84 said:
politics =/= not people's personal lives

sports =/= not people's personal lives
@ you actually being fu*kin ignorant enough to say that politics isn't about people's personal lives...where the hell were you during the ENTIRE clinton presidency?

They were talking about John Edward's $400 haircut just last week

And you don't think they talk about players personal lives in sports? Where were you for the pacman jones suspension? Sports figures personal lives are WRITTEN into their contracts! They can't smoke weed or get in trouble with the law or it effects their sports activities

You're got to be the stupidest motherfu*ker ever to actually try and make those dumbass claims

rhymespitter84 said:
When you start saying "oh only made 22 million, he lost", its pretty much 100% that youre a gossip freak.......and a hater.
@ you being too remedial to realize that he's obviously being compared with Jay, who clearly has gotten the better end of their split

It's just funny how you are in here trying to make excuses for Dame constantly, I point out FACTS and I am a hater, but you present NO facts and call names and you're not a d*ck rider :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '07        #71
Young Ive 
space
space
$643 | Props total: 0 0
from top to bottom that's sad for him his wife is smoking hot
 05-03-2007, 08:58 PM         #72
xceptional  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dame is in a odd adjustment phase i bet hommie makes it out on top though. he is annoying i agree but i think he just does the sh*t having fun. i guess his crib in London is no more.

jay didnt own roc-a-wear by himself that 200 and change didnt go into his pocket he got a piece of the pie. all the sh*t everyone is screaming about niccas dont realize these cats dont on 100 percent of any of it. and remember, Dame still owns right and gets points of jay's old albums that's the only way jay siad he wouldn't sell his portion of the label is if they would give him their points on his catalog. with those alone he will always be able to afford a $400,000 house and a modest life somewhere hommie cant fall off the residuals are to strong from that era i bet.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy