Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do You Think

Props Slaps
 04-29-2007, 12:27 PM         #41
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADrake22 said:
dame = $22 mil from Pro Keds
jay = $204 mil from Roc-a-wear...

...now who lost????
...neither of them...
 04-29-2007, 06:32 PM         #42
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Natedizzy said:
you ever hear of another man putting hands on damon? that can't be said for 99% of the people in the music industry...so obviously there is a level of respect
Last I heard Dame was being accused of beating on his baby moms and raping some model chick, plus a.ssaulting a magazine editor...

It's not exactly tough to be attacking females, but you can keep pretending he's so gully and respect him beating on girls
 11 years ago '04        #43
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
Its about Jay-Z gettin his MASTERS, Rocafella was always about Jay-Z, Dame, aka: YOUNG FRESH TO DEF, (remember that sh*t LOL) was an investor who rode the wave of fame. Him bringin Cam in was his ultimate mistake in my opinion, once Jay had no say in who gets put on the label, and then calling Cam the president?! Hov did the right thing. Thats what I think, Would yall rather of Dame won this battle, "Dame Dash cant rap, I want Justice"(chapelle voice), oh yeah CEO clothing line? Sounds like that shouldve been Jay-z's new clothing line name. LOL Dame was a c*cky bastard and he's still rich, went from private jets to first class? Boo fu*kn who? The dude is mad rich and should stay rich for the rest of his life, so who gives a fu*k,"OH BOy.... BOY, BOY, BOY, BOY,-Just blaze beat LOL HOLLA
 04-29-2007, 08:04 PM         #44
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rileyboy03 said:
it was jay-z the jealousy one who couldn't see people prosper..don't blame the dips for having loyalty and style. show me what you got pretty lady..lol

Are you serious, Hope you kidding? If anything the only one jealous or acting feminine them pink bunnies they messed up a good thing between Dame Biggs & Jay. what loyalty when Jim offer the 2 mill for bail to sound like he balling only to go back on his word.That was some sucker move sh*t.
 04-30-2007, 12:02 AM         #45
DipSetSaddam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought Dame came out of the Roc breakup with at least 100 mil...but dude is still trying to do stupid sh*t like make movies, clothes, and open up myspace clone sites on the web. Still thinking like someone with no money trying to get some...if he would have taken everything he got and put it into some real investments he wouldn't have to do sh*t but watch his money grow. Just goes to show, money can't buy brains.
 04-30-2007, 03:58 AM         #46
HumanCrakk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it has nothing to do with jay... hes flopping too its a combination between rap starting to suck and white people realizing that being a gangster only leads to court fees and a bad life
rap record sales suck these days even the giants cant sell except jay z but he advertised durring the superbowl and had probably the biggest marketing plan in the history of hip hop lets face it white people are starting to move from rap to house and trance and rap is gonna start to completly flop soon for the most part
 04-30-2007, 05:23 AM         #47
lilboyva3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think all of you guys are stupid for thinking Dame Dash is not successful and will continue to do bigger things. The guy is smart.
 04-30-2007, 05:29 AM         #48
lilboyva3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
lol@ n*ggaz saying Dame lost while he got 8 figures in his bank acount

yall n*ggaz acting like he aint sell hs share of the roc for 30 mill
or built up Armadale and sold that sh*t for some guap too

and lol@ an outdated a.ss sneaker line that costs 50 bucks making dame 22 mill

lol@ n*ggaz thinking you need to have a record company to be successfull in hiphop

fact is Dame made millions of dollars in the hiphop industry without picking up a mic
the only hiphop entreprenuer that done that was Russel Simmons, J Prince and I will add Puffy if he aint have rap albums

Props. I thought everybody on here was stupid.
 11 years ago '04        #49
Natedizzy 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,338 | Props total: 19 19
 shonuff12 said:
Last I heard Dame was being accused of beating on his baby moms and raping some model chick, plus a.ssaulting a magazine editor...

It's not exactly tough to be attacking females, but you can keep pretending he's so gully and respect him beating on girls

you said the key word..."ACCUSED"

& if any of those cases had any validity, im sure they'd be all over the news daily...
 11 years ago '04        #50
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,458 | Props total: 6405 6405
yup, Dame brought it on himself. Well atleast he's not struggling like Suge
 11 years ago '06        #51
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
Hov had to get that shallow shyt up off him!
 11 years ago '04        #52
yaboitom 
space
space
$613 | Props total: 0 0
 BigJay.inc said:
dont ever count out the underdog.....EVER......

when people see him losing its not like he's not generating business, its just not at the magnitude of a Jay-Z but he's still good....he's not in the poor house at all....everybody has their time at the top and also at the bottom....these are the trying times for Dame and i think he will come out victorious.....all he really needs is for ONE movie to pop off properly and you all will see how things turn around.....
props fam.

Yall n*ggas is out of yall mind to think that dame is broke. Juss b/c the sh*t that he do aint in the spotlight like jay sh*t is doesnt mean that his sh*t aint poppin.

The game is "rise and fall", you saw "The Roc" rise and fall , you saw "death row" rise and fall, you saw "murder Inc" rise and fall and so on with cashmoney and no limit. But even though these labels crashed everybody in them is still makin money, it may not be all on the cover of magazines and sh*t like jay, but i bet you that they got their side hustles.
 04-30-2007, 04:50 PM         #53
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rhymespitter84 said:
ladies and gentlemen, the mentality of gossip freaks....
politics + sports = gossip?

:rolleyes:
 04-30-2007, 04:57 PM         #54
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Natedizzy said:
you said the key word..."ACCUSED"

& if any of those cases had any validity, im sure they'd be all over the news daily...
BBC and NY post enough?

04-30-2007, 05:03 PM         #55
SignalSoldier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am never glad when I see these things but he was an arrogant, pompous prick! I couldn't stand him. Now hopefully he is humbled a bit.
 04-30-2007, 05:24 PM         #56
mrKeepDatWork  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADrake22 said:
dame = $22 mil from Pro Keds
jay = $204 mil from Roc-a-wear...

...now who lost????
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #57
Natedizzy 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,338 | Props total: 19 19
 shonuff12 said:
BBC and NY post enough?

pulling up blurbs from primarily 2004 that haven't been mentioned since is hardly enough to call him a woman beater and a rapist...but if you want to hate on a man that has had many successful ventures and opened up the doors for many others...then go ahead...either way he's gonna get his money and you'll still be talking about what a scumbag he is
 04-30-2007, 07:28 PM         #58
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Natedizzy said:
pulling up blurbs from primarily 2004 that haven't been mentioned since is hardly enough to call him a woman beater and a rapist...but if you want to hate on a man that has had many successful ventures and opened up the doors for many others...then go ahead...either way he's gonna get his money and you'll still be talking about what a scumbag he is
@ you...

the NY post article was from Dec. 06

It's funny to me that you're dumb a.ss is too stupid to realize that the incident happened in 2003 and they are still going through pretrial motions in the last month of 06...the trial hasn't even started yet..there is nothing to talk about

R.Kelly was arrested in 2002, when's the last time you heard any new updates in his case? The last thing I've heard is from fu*kin 2004 and he still hasn't been tried yet (he was supposed to start trial in Oct. 2006, then it got pushed back to Feb. 07 and still nothing has really happened)

Jackson trial took forever too...he was arrested in fu*kin 2003..verdict didn't come until 2005

Newsflash genius...the court system takes FOREVER
 04-30-2007, 11:38 PM         #59
sammac24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sounds to me like nobody lost, how can people argue over who got more money when they both millionaires many times over, 22 milliion 200 million whatever its more money than most people will ever see. I'm sure Dame is not at home crying say "MAN I ONLY MADE 22 MILLION THIS YEAR WHAT AM I GONNA DO" lol i dont think dame has lost as much as people say anyway. 22 mil off Pro-Keds are you serious he should get an award for that sh*t alone(LOL)
 11 years ago '05        #60
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17
damon dash got enough money..duke is swimming in bills as we speak..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now