RAP CITY: 81% Say he IS THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE, 19% Say No...

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
165 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-26-2007, 10:38 PM         #81
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My n*gga got better numbers than the president. He aint the best rapper alive, but he in the top 5 for mainstream n*ggaz. Its good to see people feeling him. I want him to become big as hell so he can bring Young Money wit him.
 11 years ago '04        #82
Ghettlost 
space
space
$789 | Props total: 24 24
nobody watches rap city anymore and that was probally less than 1000 calls
 04-26-2007, 10:51 PM         #83
hamzjvd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil wayne is ONE of the best rapperS right now... im NOT saying hes THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE ...

but there are too many (for sure) haters on bx hatin on him...
 11 years ago '06        #84
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
popularity doesn't equate to quality....crack & heroin are really popular....anybody tryna take a hit?
 04-26-2007, 11:29 PM         #85
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
popularity doesn't equate to quality....crack & heroin are really popular....anybody tryna take a hit?
n*gga u holding?
 04-26-2007, 11:53 PM         #86
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BET ain't even black owned no more...so any BET sh*t holds no weight as far as i'm concerned....and all that means it 81% of these mufu*kas are really stupid...straight up...but it's like i said before...i guess if you say somethin enough times...people gon believe it...
 11 years ago '06        #87
Da Realness 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 rhymespitter84 said:
if you buyin, we sellin.
:rolleyes: :hmmm: lol
 04-27-2007, 12:36 AM         #88
j_bwell1983 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alright i love wayne but i love post hot boys wayne no sorry 500 degrees came out after the hot boys broke up, but how can you be the best rapper alive when everyone started jocking you after your 4th album same with ti and 50 his first album didnt even come out. All the greats first albums are classic and consistenty are able to deliver for the most part. so best rapper alive no, best rapper in the south yes.
 11 years ago '04        #89
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 0 0
dont get me wrong, Em, Jay, and Nas are sick as hell, but weezys on a whole nother level. his rhymes, metaphors, everything....i mean if it came down to a battle, weezy would make them look like little boyz. when its all said and down, weezys gonna be second only to Pac

OMG, u must've been smokin when u posted that sh*t. lmao.

So Wayne can freestyle, so what? he hasn't made a classic album (not even close) yet like Pac, Biggie, Jay, Nas, Em, etc. so he shouldnt be considered as goat yet.

Last edited by JTwizzy; 04-27-2007 at 12:57 AM..
 04-27-2007, 12:55 PM         #90
Eqman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilshun said:
Anybody yall namin cause he tha best rapper alive
Wow...i hope hes kidding.
 11 years ago '06        #91
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 474 474
Don't be mad Jay Z is all about love songs with Beyonce and songs that would better fit Blink 182 :D
 04-27-2007, 01:16 PM         #92
gou510 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i aint feelin this new sh*t wayne been puttin out. yea he drops hella tracks but some of it iz weak or recycled. go back and listen to his old freestyles that sh*t was raw.
 11 years ago '06        #93
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
how many people still watch rap city?

I stopped watching rap City since Joe Clair and Big Lez left, and that was waaaaay back.

Plus, why is it that motherfu*kers can vote for stupid polls like this and American Idol, but can't even get they a.ss up to pick a mayor, your state rep, or even the president?
 11 years ago '04        #94
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
if he aint good then why he's on every bodies sh*t you cant go no where without hearing him on the radio the radio lets people know if you hot or not and right now he's the hottest point blank but ti gives him a run for his money even luda this argument could go on forever
 04-27-2007, 02:11 PM         #95
remedy1150 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Which freestyle is this??? Can someone post this rap city freestyle?
 04-27-2007, 02:19 PM         #96
Jerzyfam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
Ya'll should know who I'm talkin about?

After his freestyle in the booth days ago, Rap City told viewers they would have poll today with people sending in comments about Lil Wayne and though I dont think he the best and I was kinda curious to see what people would say bout the n*gga.

81 PERCENT SAY HE THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE

lol he got BET on lock. and BET represents mainstream so I'm guessin Wayne is really runnin this rap sh*t and I know dudes that is better but it dun matter nomore.

Im just sayin ...damn 81%?! I thought it would be round 50/50 but sh*t..81%? that sh*t is crazy. Wayne just might be able to drop an album sellin a plat or more.

...where is rap goin? lol

EDIT: some dudes is gettin emotinal with this post thinkin I'm one of them people that would be int hat 81 percentile ....WAYNE IS NOT THE BEST...i repeat for yall dumb a.ss n*ggas... HE IS NOT THE BEST.
If BET marketed Ernine and Bert, they'd be the best rappers alive

Point is, stop letting corportate world dicate who you like.
 11 years ago '07        #97
spanishflip703 
space
space
$694 | Props total: 0 0
Like most of deez nigguhz said, itz all hype. All Lil Wayne iz, iz punchlinez. And those punchlinez all end up meanin da same sh*t.. "My flow iz good as.." or "Deez nigguhz is wack as.." He just invent new ways to make a punchline, but in da end, dey all mean da same. Call it hatin, ion give a shii. Datz just how I feel, word up...
 11 years ago '04        #98
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,761 | Props total: 89 89
well... they say if you gettin' a lot of attention you must be doin' somethin' right... I don't think he's the best rapper alive but he comes wit' some nice sh*t sometimes... he rambles a lot more than usual... back when he first started his "punchlines" were kinda put in at moments where you didn't expect them but now he's all over the place wit' 'tm... every line has some kind of simile in it... he's had the flow, his flow is ON POINT... but best rapper alive? He has to grow more as a rapper and stick to subjects and just be more creative...
 11 years ago '06        #99
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,570 | Props total: 4479 4479
Wayne is the total package man, he can spit like hell, the hood and white people love him, he's respected in the underground as much as he is in the mainstream and he's one of the most in demand rappers ever. Im sure there's people that could spit better than him (Budden,Royce) but they lack what it takes to be "that dude" in the industry, Wayne can k!ll a mixtape and then jump a track with Chris fukkin Brown and still keep is street following while catering to the mainstream at the same time, all the guys you cats say are legends (Nas,Jay,Andre3000) call him the best today out of the new rappers, XXL even had him number 1 on the most anticipated album list. Is this all for no reason? He didn't just say Im the best rapper alive and people said "ok you are", he proved himself with The Carter albums and both Dedications..hate all you want but I don't think this Wayne craze is going anywhere anytime soon.
 11 years ago '06        #100
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
he's aight...
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
36 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc