RAP CITY: 81% Say he IS THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE, 19% Say No...

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-26-2007, 08:46 PM         #61
mike-nifty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont watch BET, everynow and then when flipping through the channels might stop on a video I like which is rarely. I myself am a fan of Lil Wayne, but best rapper alive, HELL NO!!! Most popular right now, I'd agree to that, but best no!!!
 11 years ago '06        #62
jj01 
space
space
$44,954 | Props total: 4672 4672
 THC said:
lol nas IMO aint that good...he dont have no punchlines like wayne do no flow, and wayne does everything off tha top of tha dome,..no pen no paper..no nothing .. so fu*k what ya heard

ya thats what makes a great rapper u fucckin moron. damn kids like u make fools of yourself posting nonsencical sh*t like that. i can tell you are just a kid by saying nas is not that good, why homie b/c he isn't on the radio every few minutes? today's rap fans are a joke. disgusting:thumbsdow
 11 years ago '06        #63
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 1720 1720
thats rigged and even if its not, real hip-hop heads don't vote for those petty rap city polls.
 11 years ago '05        #64
Andym1731 
space
space
$1,021 | Props total: 0 0
I make it rain
 11 years ago '04        #65
lilshun 53 heat pts53
space
space
$9,954 | Props total: 3312 3312
why tha fu*k yall clown a.ss n*ggas hatin on that man sh*t he doin his thang and been doin it now it finally get his respect he deserves and now n*ggas hatin on em.This n*gga rap betta than any of these wack a.ss n*ggas yall namin yall n*ggas need to go k!ll yall selves yall aint doin sh*t but copyin what tha muhfu*ka b4 yall said yall n*ggas clowns

Last edited by lilshun; 04-26-2007 at 09:01 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #66
jj01 
space
space
 lilshun said:
why tha fu*k yall clown a.ss n*ggas hatin on that man sh*t he doin his thang and been doin it now it finally get his respect he deserves and now n*ggas hatin on em.This n*gga rap betta than any of these wack a.ss n*ggas yall namin

such as?
 11 years ago '04        #67
lilshun 53 heat pts53
space
space
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilshun View Post
why tha fu*k yall clown a.ss n*ggas hatin on that man sh*t he doin his thang and been doin it now it finally get his respect he deserves and now n*ggas hatin on em.This n*gga rap betta than any of these wack a.ss n*ggas yall namin

such as?

Anybody yall namin cause he tha best rapper alive
 04-26-2007, 09:08 PM         #68
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilshun said:
, I think you mean that sincerely.....
 11 years ago '06        #69
jj01 
space
space
 lilshun said:
based on what? what wayne says?
 11 years ago '04        #70
PaynNDaNek 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
These are probably the same voters that had Bow Wow consistently in the #1 spot.

What does that tell you?
 11 years ago '04        #71
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
Lil wayne might as well be the best if n*ggas gon be discussing him on the daily on such hiphop forums like boxden, sohh, etc. Andree, Nas, jay, common, etc. wont get no love like that cause dudes dont be mentioning in them no more. If more threads were made about these guys regularly, eventually forum members gonna start diggin them and gettin into that sh*t. But i dont see that happening. Wayne may have brainwashed people, but u can say the same for the haters that keep makin useless threads daily sayin the same thing. Wayne got these mothaf*kas talkin, point blank, fans as well as haters. Therefore, he's gettin exactly what every rapper wants.
 11 years ago '06        #72
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
waynes jus an average rapper sorry youngins
 04-26-2007, 09:21 PM         #73
Scribbler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nope.
 04-26-2007, 09:23 PM         #74
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude Is Doing His Thang, But He Aint The Best
 04-26-2007, 09:41 PM         #75
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RamazedAGAIN said:
you lost in life.
 11 years ago '04        #76
lilshun 53 heat pts53
space
space
see yall n*ggas gettin it twisted cause unlike these other rappers Wayne let yall hear his bad side and his great side but yall n*ggas like to take the bad side use it to yall advantage tha sh*t yall postin up is sh*t that this n*gga actually freestyled(saying some sh*t without thinkin twice about it) post some sh*t that this n*gga really sat down said something that he really wanted to say like something about katrina or something bout tha hotboys or sqad up or something like bi*ch in his past that he was in love with not no bullsh*t like make it rain you think he would give a fu*k about you sayin that sh*t wack he probably knew tha sh*t was wack but who gives a fu*k cause he say what he wanna say and do what he wanna do and muhfu*kas gon feel it period no matter if its a bi*ch or a n*gga a grown a.ss man or a teenager tha n*gga tha best rapper alive period damn god bless tha n*gga how you gon hate that
 11 years ago '06        #77
jj01 
space
space
 lilshun said:
see yall n*ggas gettin it twisted cause unlike these other rappers Wayne let yall hear his bad side and his great side but yall n*ggas like to take the bad side use it to yall advantage tha sh*t yall postin up is sh*t that this n*gga actually freestyled(saying some sh*t without thinkin twice about it) post some sh*t that this n*gga really sat down said something that he really wanted to say like something about katrina or something bout tha hotboys or sqad up or something like bi*ch in his past that he was in love with not no bullsh*t like make it rain you think he would give a fu*k about you sayin that sh*t wack he probably knew tha sh*t was wack but who gives a fu*k cause he say what he wanna say and do what he wanna do and muhfu*kas gon feel it period no matter if its a bi*ch or a n*gga a grown a.ss man or a teenager tha n*gga tha best rapper alive period damn god bless tha n*gga how you gon hate that

k!ll yourself
 11 years ago '04        #78
lilshun 53 heat pts53
space
space
right after you fu*k n*gga
 11 years ago '06        #79
Da Realness 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 str8_akademiks said:
You listen to Lil Wayne.. Do you think I really give a fu*k what you think?
...keep cryin. all i did was post somethin I seen on tv. but, because its somethin bout wayne.n*ggas like u get emotional. I dont think lil wayne is all that like n*ggas make him out to be but I CAN listen to him. I was just surprised to see how bad this n*gga is brainwashin dudes in the maintstream game...but relax my dude...you'll live
 11 years ago '04        #80
Collapse 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 0 0
 onjdagreat said:
dont get me wrong, Em, Jay, and Nas are sick as hell, but weezys on a whole nother level. his rhymes, metaphors, everything....i mean if it came down to a battle, weezy would make them look like little boyz. when its all said and down, weezys gonna be second only to Pac
on of the stupidest post made this year..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy