Apr 25 - Rush Limbaugh plays “Barack The Magic Negro” on his show

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
99 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 04-29-2007, 04:11 PM         #121
KINGB4EVER'06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rhymespitter84 said:
in spanish, the word for black is "negro" , pronounced "nay-gro"

are we gonna go after them too??

where does it end??

negro is not as offensive as n1gger.

its a matter of context.....

get educated.
motherfu*ker is the song in spanish? stop trying to come off like you some kind of intellectual you are'nt any better than anyone else on here get off your high horse you don't know anything about me anyway back to the subject were not in Spain or any Spanish speaking country so whats your point?

NEGRO IN AMERICA IN 2007 IS A STEP OR 2 DOWN FROM BEING CALLED zzzzzz YOU CAN COME WITH ALL THIS BULLsh*t YOU WANT ITS FLAT OUT WRONG
 11 years ago '05        #122
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17
will it ever stop??
 11 years ago '04        #123
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4420 4420
i cant wait for the jason whitlocks and stanley crowleys to blame dave chappelle and say he got it from their or he heard it in a rap song.
 04-29-2007, 04:40 PM         #124
KINGB4EVER'06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rhymespitter84 said:
in context to the song.......the song!

If we go after "white people" for this, then there's no stopping them from coming at us for the language we use in hiphop music.......

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the magical negro mythology........this is nothing new.....
what in the fu*k does Barack being called "NEGRO" have to do with rap music

man like said and this is the last time I'll say it it's just wrong dude I'll leave at that
 11 years ago '04        #125
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4420 4420
 rhymespitter84 said:
in context to the song.......the song!

If we go after "white people" for this, then there's no stopping them from coming at us for the language we use in hiphop music.......

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the magical negro mythology........this is nothing new.....
theirs a difference though we have to pay to listen to offensive language in rap music. Its edited on the radio. a change in rap music should come because they want to and need to not because they have to. back on topic limbaugm is on public owned airwaves if his advertiser back out hes gone like imus. matter of fact we need to get messy jesse and the perm on this maybe we could finally get rid of this right wing mouth piece
 11 years ago '06        #126
c-rizzle 
space
space
$1,266 | Props total: 1 1
man i think everyones losing their sense of humor like it was mentioned before black comedians are constantly making fun of whites whites make fun of chinese kazakh's make fun of jews etc. fu*k man its a form of comic relief its not like this thing had hate in it it was just a funny song who fu*king cares, get over it, things will never change races will make fun of other races, if you can't handle someone making fun of you about anything you should just shoot yourself because you'll be dealing with a lot worse in life
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
63 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy