Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #101
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 r a n c i d said:
Why should i or other white people care about your feelings? I personally haven't created your feelings. Sure, i can feel sympathy for the treatment of your ancestors but that's about as far as it goes.

I do not however, feel sympathy for you, or the current black youth of today. Because you're given the same opportunitys to excel in life as any other person... Like getting a job, there's nothing better these days than a 'multi-cultural' work-place, it's great for a busisness. Everybody these days wants a diverse work place in terms of race and culture, therefore the blackman has just as much opportunity as the white or brown man.

You're treated just as equally as any other race. You can cry all day about how people are racist against you sometimes, and you're right, i'm not going to deny that. But you have to wake up and realise every race is the victim of racism. Tell me right now you don't know anyone who thinks whites are all racist crackers... sh*t your post is a fine example of racism against white people, "white people dont care about the feelings or perspectives of other races". You know that saying right? an eye for an eye makes the world blind.

this is so easy for a white person to say. live in a black person shoes for a day and see if you still have the same opinion. the thing is with white people, they dont EVER have to a.ssociate with blacks if they dont want to, but we HAVE to a.ssociate with them in order to be sucessful. we need jobs, car loans, mortages, bank accounts, etc, all of which is MOSTLY provided by white people. its a shame that's the way it is, but black people are always reminded we are black daily.
 04-26-2007, 01:40 PM         #102
almcaffee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real pathetic, how about Rush Limbaugh for once let his parties candidates run their own political campaigns and stick to no one in the mainstream giving a sh*t about what he says and not having to remember that he is even alive which happens everytime I have to hear some controversial sh*t he says, he's already been through scandal which undermines everything he has ever said on his show he is no longer relevant and in a few years when hispanics are the majority in america he can crawl into some hole and die because nothin he says appeals to them or 'negroes' and he will fizz out cause the advertising money will be gone which why he is on radip anyways, maybe he will find a nice rock to crawl back under in his old age......

btw, has anyone ever ask rush limbaught did he participate in racism in th 40's and 50's or was it prevalent where he lived??? I bet he wouldnt answer, instead of letting these type of people make us tense towards eachother, lets make a website called "politicalpoparazi.com" where we expose them like entertainers but the difference being credibility is huge in politics!!!!!
 04-26-2007, 01:42 PM         #103
hiphopfeind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo once again i feel obligated to apologize for an ignorant and unintelligent old white guy...Imus fu*ked up, but probably didn't deserve the backlash he received. Limbaugh, on the other hand, since he regards himself as an intelligent and informed political figure should be ashamed of himself for degrading someone, especially such a good person, just to take a shot at Obama's popularity. Limbaugh deserves any punishment that comes his way and I can only hope this 'joke' backfires and plays to Barracks favor
 04-26-2007, 01:46 PM         #104
TuJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphopfeind said:
yo once again i feel obligated to apologize for an ignorant and unintelligent old white guy...Imus fu*ked up, but probably didn't deserve the backlash he received. Limbaugh, on the other hand, since he regards himself as an intelligent and informed political figure should be ashamed of himself for degrading someone, especially such a good person, just to take a shot at Obama's popularity. Limbaugh deserves any punishment that comes his way and I can only hope this 'joke' backfires and plays to Barracks favor
i think it will strengthen his support... everytime something bad happens to somebody that you like you support them more heavily... thats why all 10 people who like bush back him so hard now
 04-26-2007, 01:51 PM         #105
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...fu*k rush limbaugh...before this it was fu*k rush limbaugh...it's still fu*k rush limbaugh...
 04-26-2007, 01:59 PM         #106
almcaffee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can feel sympathy for the treatment of your ancestors
I would like all white cats on this site to know one thing, these people we hear these stories from are not our ancestors, we get first hand stories from our mothers and fathers, that why this sh*t angers us so much...

the problem is that this si the kind of stuff you only heard about in school in february, but my mother, father and all my grandparents have so many first hand accounts of that non sense that the mere thought of you suggesting it was my ancestors like hundreds of years aog angers me, yes it was them but it was the people i know and love living today that it happened to, FYI.... marinate on that for a minute, if you grandmother, her family and friends were beaten harrased and much worse and would you be sympathetic to her, or say fu*k that, it was 60 years ago who gives a sh*t she got opportunity now, but her family famr was burned down, livelyhood taken away, no more school..... see that word opportunity is defined differently by different people, many white kids have a better opportunity cause their parents were successful and built a good life as the foundation for their family to build a good life of their own.. just a small tidbit of the misconception of opportunity.. its in the eye of the beholder
 11 years ago '06        #107
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
....wow i had to watch the video and see what he says in the song..... it aint just the title thats fu*ked up..listenin to the lyrics wow. if anybody has to argue bout this clip they fu*kin stupid. sh*t was racist period
 11 years ago '04        #108
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 716 716
 SignalSoldier said:
Ahhhhhhhh come on nothing more than your average Black Comedian on Comic View has said or done and you thought it was funny and I am sure laughed your a.ss off.............really though. Paul Mooney has said way worst about white people. Stop wearing your race on your shoulder.!
this guy is not a comedian.......................................... ..racist:finger:
 11 years ago '04        #109
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 716 716
 almcaffee said:
I would like all white cats on this site to know one thing, these people we hear these stories from are not our ancestors, we get first hand stories from our mothers and fathers, that why this sh*t angers us so much...

the problem is that this si the kind of stuff you only heard about in school in february, but my mother, father and all my grandparents have so many first hand accounts of that non sense that the mere thought of you suggesting it was my ancestors like hundreds of years aog angers me, yes it was them but it was the people i know and love living today that it happened to, FYI.... marinate on that for a minute, if you grandmother, her family and friends were beaten harrased and much worse and would you be sympathetic to her, or say fu*k that, it was 60 years ago who gives a sh*t she got opportunity now, but her family famr was burned down, livelyhood taken away, no more school..... see that word opportunity is defined differently by different people, many white kids have a better opportunity cause their parents were successful and built a good life as the foundation for their family to build a good life of their own.. just a small tidbit of the misconception of opportunity.. its in the eye of the beholder
thats real talk. ITS TOO REAL!!!!!!!!!:applause:
 04-26-2007, 06:09 PM         #110
BlackBarbii  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm going to go the white ppl route and DEMAND that Rush PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE TO OBAMA

because he publicly humiliated him.
like Jackson n SHarpton did to those Duke boys.

.....I'm a BarackStar.....
 04-26-2007, 06:12 PM         #111
BlackBarbii  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 almcaffee said:

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
reeeealll talk.
 04-26-2007, 06:41 PM         #112
phazone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its got to be the same across the board. I think that younger people or people with the same thoughts about issues like these should start a movement other wise when we get older we're going to be screwed.
 11 years ago '06        #113
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
where are the blacks at now? Please do something about this.
 04-27-2007, 07:30 AM         #114
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackBarbii said:
i'm going to go the white ppl route and DEMAND that Rush PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE TO OBAMA

because he publicly humiliated him.
like Jackson n SHarpton did to those Duke boys.

.....I'm a BarackStar.....
Jackson n Sharpton should publically apologize to the Duke Lacrosse players. The whole world heard about that case and it wasn't a joke and it wasn't meant for comedy. Rush on the other hand -- he was leaning a bit towards trying to be funny -- and he failed.
 11 years ago '04        #115
djrdubz 
space
space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 0 0
karmas a bi*ch and one day rush will realize it... probably after gettin a milk shake, 2 cartons of milk duds, 4 paydays, 1 bag of skittles, 8 ho hos, 36 rollos, 2 bags of pork rines, 156 ketchup packets, 15 oxycotins, a bottle and half of jack daniels and a box of crayons he will fu*king die watching trading spaces...
 04-28-2007, 10:24 AM         #116
Answ3r  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What he did aint illegal, and it aint a FCC violation. So if you dont like it, dont listen. I dont like it so I dont listen, but he does have the right to freedom of speech, as you all have the freedom not to listen.
 04-28-2007, 03:38 PM         #117
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rush makes more monbey than all posters in thread combined
 04-28-2007, 06:10 PM         #118
ALLSCREWEDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey dipsh*ts, a writer from some newspaper in L.A. called him that and if you actually listen to the song beyond hearing the word "Negro" you might actually see the humor you professionally offended cry babys . . . I thought that sh*t was funny as hell and all this media coverage is gonna do is maybe gain him another million listeners, bumping him up to 23 million daily listeners . . . Try listening once in a while you may actually agree with him more than you would think . . .
 04-29-2007, 07:09 AM         #119
KINGB4EVER'06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king salts trying to defend this bullsh*t
 04-29-2007, 07:32 AM         #120
KINGB4EVER'06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rhymespitter84 said:
^^AND WE AINT NEVER HAD NOTHIN, AND HE DONT REPRESENT DA STRUGLE!! AND, WE HA TO STRUGGLE!!!

Only people who are mad are the people who dont read. If you wanna get mad, get mad at the fu*k who wrote the article...

Why im not mad?? Well, is Barack Obama NOT the magic negro in question?Is it NOT true that he makes whites feel more comfortable than Al Sharpton and others who f!ght more vigoriously for black civil rights??

The song takes more shots at Sharpton who has in fact become a caricature of the "black victim".....CHECK YOURSELF.

Sambo a.ss n*ggas....

man first of all I don't trust either one of those motherfu*kers Sharpton or Obama I don't give a god damn what you think I have my own opinions on things if you feel comfortable in '07 and some folks still call us NEGROS thats your problem I don't give fu*k about no subliminals sambo???

you better look in the mirror first man
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish