most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #81
Kindie 
space
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
ppl need to stop all this racist sh*t, it is unecessary
 11 years ago '05        #82
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,086 | Props total: 4220 4220
it never ends
 04-26-2007, 01:17 AM         #83
TuJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:
^^^^^^^^^^^you should never rap again you suck so bad why do you say n*gga in ever line???? after the second n*gga i stop listening cause you trying to be something you ain't!!! which equals another wack a.ss rapper!!! change your style up and be what's really you not some fake a.ss wannabe be thug
questions...

1. who are you?
2. what the fu*k are you talkin about?
3. what does what you said have to do with what i said?
 11 years ago '04        #84
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,366 | Props total: 727 727
White people can get away with something like this,but we gotta watch what doing and putting out
 04-26-2007, 07:30 AM         #85
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
^ well i meant white people arent apologetic or even care about our feelings about slavery..or how we're treated today...

look at how gay people were and still are sh*tted on.. and people dont care...

people just care about their own lives... and not about others... and most white people dont care about the feelings or perspectives of other races/lifestyles..
Why should i or other white people care about your feelings? I personally haven't created your feelings. Sure, i can feel sympathy for the treatment of your ancestors but that's about as far as it goes.

I do not however, feel sympathy for you, or the current black youth of today. Because you're given the same opportunitys to excel in life as any other person... Like getting a job, there's nothing better these days than a 'multi-cultural' work-place, it's great for a busisness. Everybody these days wants a diverse work place in terms of race and culture, therefore the blackman has just as much opportunity as the white or brown man.

You're treated just as equally as any other race. You can cry all day about how people are racist against you sometimes, and you're right, i'm not going to deny that. But you have to wake up and realise every race is the victim of racism. Tell me right now you don't know anyone who thinks whites are all racist crackers... sh*t your post is a fine example of racism against white people, "white people dont care about the feelings or perspectives of other races". You know that saying right? an eye for an eye makes the world blind.
 11 years ago '05        #86
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
hes not going to get any ridicule from this because the imus thing was so blown up, they won't let another white person go down for this.....plus, they can't blame this one on hiphop, what will be there scapegoat?
 11 years ago '04        #87
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 774 774
 r a n c i d said:
Why should i or other white people care about your feelings? I personally haven't created your feelings. Sure, i can feel sympathy for the treatment of your ancestors but that's about as far as it goes.

I do not however, feel sympathy for you, or the current black youth of today. Because you're given the same opportunitys to excel in life as any other person... Like getting a job, there's nothing better these days than a 'multi-cultural' work-place, it's great for a busisness. Everybody these days wants a diverse work place in terms of race and culture, therefore the blackman has just as much opportunity as the white or brown man.

You're treated just as equally as any other race. You can cry all day about how people are racist against you sometimes, and you're right, i'm not going to deny that. But you have to wake up and realise every race is the victim of racism. Tell me right now you don't know anyone who thinks whites are all racist crackers... sh*t your post is a fine example of racism against white people, "white people dont care about the feelings or perspectives of other races". You know that saying right? an eye for an eye makes the world blind.
Are you speaking about England or America?
 04-26-2007, 08:13 AM         #88
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 collegeboy58 said:
Are you speaking about England or America?
I'm talking about both
 11 years ago '05        #89
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 r a n c i d said:
Why should i apolagise for my ancestors actions?

I don't owe you or anybody an apolagy. That's like arresting someone because his great great great great grandad commited a crime.

Secondly, how do you know my ancestors owned slaves or were racist?

When you suggest someone should apolagise for actions performed by their race years ago that's when you look like a fu*king idiot.

You are your people may not be have been racist but you still get that white benefit. The benefit from past discrimnation that passes down from generation to generations

For example blacks paid taxes to sh*t they never got to use.

The New deal program in the depression didn't effect blacks

While they were giving out free land in 1800's for people who would live in the midwest for 5 years or so, it didn't apply to blacks.

plus there are many more, now I'm not saying you owe us anything but just to say you still benefit off of the past whether you agree with your past family morals or not. Just like the Kennedys who gain wealth off of bootlegging. It was a crime that they still benfited from "JFK, and Bobby"
 11 years ago '05        #90
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 r a n c i d said:

This is where blacks and white folks differ. White people seemed to think if it's easy for them it's easy for every one. It's not so because the past has a heavy weight on the future.
 11 years ago '06        #91
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,614 | Props total: 2237 2237
 r a n c i d said:
I'm talking about both
Rancid...you my dude, but you're way off on this topic...first off, I don't expect every white person to be sensitive to my causes, but @ a certain point, this country needs to be held accountable for fostering an atmosphere in which we can tell black folks that they need to get over slavery, which is the begginings of relationship between blacks & whites in this country...ie black = slave/white=master...even though we have obviously moved beyond this period in history, unfortunately, there are a significant number of whites & blacks who can't get beyond this line of thinking...much like teaching a baby, this country has had this attitude since the formation of the country...so like just about anything learned in your youth, it's hard to change if you feel what you've been taught is right & also being reinforced in society as a whole...now, we have had to watch this gov't give reparations to the Japanese for internment camps, & lead the way for reparations for victims of the holocaust, yet cannot somehow make the connection between slavery & free labor, which made this country the industrial power it is....again, this is because a majority of the powers that be, still can't see us as equals...don't even get me started about what happened to Native Americans(my grandma is 1/2 Indian)....even as we fought & died alongside other Americans for freedoms of other peoples across the world & our country as well, we still couldn't do simple things as eat or swim w/people whose freedoms we died for...amazing...as far as equal opportunity...it does exist for us, but only to an extent...ever heard of tokenism?....that's what happens to us, we get held up as an example for white folks to feel good about themselves instead of dealing w/real world issues...like, how can you say there is still racism, if you make 100,000$ a year?...easily, because in some peoples eyes,you'll still be a zzzzzz, just a rich zzzzzz....I don't expect the whole country to go pro-black all of a sudden, I just expect it to live up to the promise of "And liberty & justice for all/All men are created equal"....it hasn't, nor has it shown any inclenation to....understanding that inequality exists everywhere, we don't expect everyone to be able to reach the top of the ladder....but, I do expect to have the same chances @ success & failure as the next (white) man....unfortunately, in a significant portion of this country, this doesn't happen...I don't believe we should depend on the gov't to do everything for us, because that would undermine our independence, but they definately need to be accoutable for their sins of the past...so long as the gov't is dismissive of us & our gripes, the average person feels emboldened to continue down the road already traveled....
 04-26-2007, 08:53 AM         #92
onicap  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look, let Rush say what he wants to say. I mean wtf are yall doing listening to Rush anyway? if you listen to Rush, you should k!ll yourself.
 11 years ago '07        #93
eslimm 
space
space
$180 | Props total: 5 5
Well, i guarantee there is goin to be some serious issues if Barack is elected president. And i think this is just what America Needs
 04-26-2007, 09:17 AM         #94
Don Peru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AwolRJ said:
Just another double standard, Black comedians I guess can say whatever they want white ppl better watch what they say. Same as on this site. Think about it, is there a united white guy college is there a white entertainment channel, no because its racist if we do it.
No, its because u all have the WORLD...face it, its a WHITE WORLD
 11 years ago '04        #95
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
What are you guys saying? That dude is whiter JACKO!
 11 years ago '06        #96
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,614 | Props total: 2237 2237
 Russ369 said:
What are you guys saying? That dude is whiter JACKO!
& u sir....are a JACKO(ff).

fin.
 11 years ago '05        #97
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2396 2396
 r a n c i d said:

wrong..I can't believe you actually typed that,much less believe it..you talk about workplace but there's a difference between a job and a career..I've seen some of the dumbest,least educated white ppl,that couldn't even make it thru one semester of COMMUNITY college,given 100k+/yr positions and a career,over and over and over and over again..never in my 31 yrs have I ever seen a black man with no more than a high school education given those oppurtunties..THAT sh*t DOESN'T HAPPEN! unless we open our own doors...I'm still shocked that you even said that

as far as everybody being a victim of racism,that may be true but name 3 ppl that were k!lled b/c they were white? you gimme 3 and I'll name 3 blacks that were k!lled (even within the last decade) b/c of skin color...I can name at least 20 cities where a black dare not step foot..sure,it's kind of hard for a white dude to walk thru the ghetto w/o ppl thinking he's a cop but there's no city in America whre black ppl were ignorant enough to say white ppl can't come here..b/c the first thing that'll happen if something went down is at least 2 white cops showing up,dead smack in the middle of the ghetto
 04-26-2007, 12:30 PM         #98
elli7072  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rush is a fu*kin douche
 04-26-2007, 12:46 PM         #99
TuJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:
1. i am what my name says i am
2. your wack a.ss songs on your myspace page
3. what you said didn't make any fu*king sense so i decide to look at your myspace page and see what kind of person would make such a stupid a.ss comment but once your song started playing i close the page cause i heard enough and didn't want to hear are look at such a dumbass
its not that serious... it was a joke... also nobody's heard of you soooo "what your name says you are" doesn't mean sh*t. and if you're gonna flip over something somebody says on a forum, that has nothing to do with you, you need a life
 11 years ago '06        #100
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 ThaDonofDC said:
this clown gon giv me hate 4 no reason wat a loser

"the hater" is full of sh*t. fu*kin f*g**t

Last edited by elmonto; 04-26-2007 at 01:34 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago