Apr 25 - Rush Limbaugh plays “Barack The Magic Negro” on his show

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 wtr1906 said:
I can't believe he used the word Negro! I really hate that word... it just sounds racist. But I guess nigg@ would have been worse.LOL I got into a lil' arguement with a person of another color at my job about racism. He said it doesn't exists anymore! Man I just showed him this video and he couldn't even say anything.
IT WASNT RUSH SAYING IT. MAN PEOPLE ARE SO QUCIK TO JUMP DOWN SOMEONES THROAT SO THEY CAN SAY SOMEONES RACIEST...as if they get like money or a special award for being hated on. too many "people" with the "poor me" complex....go sue i guess
 11 years ago '04        #62
daone2fear 
space
space
space
$696 | Props total: 5 5
Please read and listen to the words of the songs. For the record I'm a.ss black as they come.

I think the song is wrong becasue there are alot of people out there (like alot of you here on boxden) that won't/didn't get it. He wasn't taking a shot at Obama. It wasn't even directed at Obama. It is directed at Al Sharpton. Al has made comments regarding Obama, along with a few other BLACK leader (past and now). They say that he isn't black enough or "down" enough. If you read it's a Parody of Al talking about Barrack done by Shanklin. I repeat he is really clowing Sharpton for being jealous of the attention and the potential ability of Barrack being elected (has a better chance than Al Snaketon ever had). Listen to the end how he says (as Sharpton) that he won't have anything and there will be no money for the collection plate.

Give the climate right now over what Imus said, it may be considered a bad thing to do. If you listen though you will know that he isn't being negative towards Barrack. He was only trying to show the hater in Al.
 11 years ago '04        #63
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 AwolRJ said:
Just another double standard, Black comedians I guess can say whatever they want white ppl better watch what they say. Same as on this site. Think about it, is there a united white guy college is there a white entertainment channel, no because its racist if we do it.
it really cooks my noodle when people say sh*t like this why would there be a 'united white guy fund' or a 'white entertainment channel' the sh*t already exist out of 100 channels there is ONE Black entertainment television and it isnt even ran by black people and mostly portarys blacks in a stereotypical fashion just because it isnt labled white college fund or white tv doesntmean the sh*t doesnt exist......one person said it best "affirmative action and a certain quota of minorites wouldnt have been neccessary if racism/s3xism didnt exist"
 04-25-2007, 03:23 PM         #64
SignalSoldier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AwolRJ said:
Signal Soldier sorry man, but I`d been called a Hilly Billy Trailer Park Cracker a.ss Redneck too many times since I joined this board few months back so I`m a lil trigger happy. I shouldve realized your military kinda hard hate on someone when ya go threw it next to him! Sorry Again.
No big thing man I was actually siding with you....it was all in jest man no blood no foul!
 11 years ago '04        #65
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,322 | Props total: 288 288
Mike was right....
 11 years ago '04        #66
mista SYN 
space
space
space
$274 | Props total: 0 0
oh let us not forget though, its not only white people that spark shyt off...what about the famous line when you go see a comedy show, "I see a couple white people in the crowd"...if they were white they would prolly say, "Oh My Gawd..." This shyt is a double edged sword. Thats why its good to be Puerto Rican, we like to recieve and deliver.
 04-25-2007, 03:33 PM         #67
TuJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
last time i checked it was good to be magic... and negro = black (and he is a black guy beleive it or not!)... and put them together and you have the truth... think about it.... when was the last time a black dude was backed by soooo many white people? he went to New Hampshire and people liked him there! and i think that might include all 3 black people who live in the state. so take it how you want... if you look on the bright side you see the truth. if not... what can i say.... if your pus*y hurts get some vagicil
 11 years ago '05        #68
Dwillis5 
space
space
$233 | Props total: 0 0
Damn This is real talk ... We in 2007 and Black people still are second class citizens ... This is a shame ! This is also why it will still be 100 years before there is a black leader of the country
 11 years ago '04        #69
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 788 788
 daone2fear said:
Please read and listen to the words of the songs. For the record I'm a.ss black as they come.

I think the song is wrong becasue there are alot of people out there (like alot of you here on boxden) that won't/didn't get it. He wasn't taking a shot at Obama. It wasn't even directed at Obama. It is directed at Al Sharpton. Al has made comments regarding Obama, along with a few other BLACK leader (past and now). They say that he isn't black enough or "down" enough. If you read it's a Parody of Al talking about Barrack done by Shanklin. I repeat he is really clowing Sharpton for being jealous of the attention and the potential ability of Barrack being elected (has a better chance than Al Snaketon ever had). Listen to the end how he says (as Sharpton) that he won't have anything and there will be no money for the collection plate.

Give the climate right now over what Imus said, it may be considered a bad thing to do. If you listen though you will know that he isn't being negative towards Barrack. He was only trying to show the hater in Al.
Basically...I didn't know that until you pointed it out...props
 04-25-2007, 06:37 PM         #70
jesusslack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the fu*k listens to this guy? Really, every now and then when scanning the AM dial looking for Sports talk, I run into this fu*k and really can't understand what or who he stands for...he doesn't sound conservative...yet I think that is his platform...he just sounds like some babbling fu*king idiot who likes to hear himself talk....honestly, after his hyprocritial drug episode a few years back, I can't figure out why he didn't go away then....he makes no valid points about ANYTHING....he nothing but a washed up stupid fu*king fat guy....probably most of his audience too...if there is any....
 11 years ago '05        #71
firstmerci 
space
space
space
$183 | Props total: 19 19
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
Everyone needs to calm the fu*k down with the race sh*t........

What gives blacks the right to talk white man this or cracker that.........And dont give me nonsence of well Chris Rock does it cause hes a entertainer, people on the radio are entertainers too......As well as 50, Cam'ron.......
Just because the anger over slavery doesnt gives blacks the right to express feelings cause then your "living in the pass" theory is out the window........

Either everyone has the right to express they feelings, or everyone shuts the fu*k up and dont even bring up race if we are "one big human family"

How the fu*k are we living in the past when we are still treated as 2nd class citizens?
 11 years ago '05        #72
ThaDonofDC 
space
space
$1,286 | Props total: 350 350
racism jus will not die will it?
 11 years ago '05        #73
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 557 557
when they start hating, then your doing something right.
 04-25-2007, 07:06 PM         #74
KINGB4EVER'06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...............................fu*k him and everyone defending him
 11 years ago '05        #75
ThaDonofDC 
space
space
$1,286 | Props total: 350 350
 the hater said:
"barack the magic negro" song is funny when u think about it
the song is what it is a joke
this clown gon giv me hate 4 no reason wat a loser
 04-25-2007, 07:20 PM         #76
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
IM GONNA SAY THIS... IF WHITE PEOPLE SUFFERED FOR 400 YEARS, via slavery, , racial discrimination, etc, or BASICALLY WALKED in a black man's shoes through slavery til now, THEY'D HAVE THE SAME MENTALITY AS BLACK PEOPLE DO TODAY.. YOU REALLY CANT TALK sh*t ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE'S HISTORY, b/c they really dont have any "dark" moments to be ashamed of... except for treating other races/genders like sh*t throughout history, but they DONT EVEN CARE OR APOLOGIZE FOR THAT...

on some real sh*t tho, white peopel have nothing in their history past or prestent that ever made them feel insignificant or degraded

if a black man mad a holocaust joke, do you think he'd get away with it 50 years ago?!?! but if a white man talked racial sh*t a/b a black person, he'd get away with it last year
Why should i apolagise for my ancestors actions?

I don't owe you or anybody an apolagy. That's like arresting someone because his great great great great grandad commited a crime.

Secondly, how do you know my ancestors owned slaves or were racist?

When you suggest someone should apolagise for actions performed by their race years ago that's when you look like a fu*king idiot.
 11 years ago '06        #77
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
Who all believes that the black person doing that a negro hating Republican? I'm not talking about Rush Limbaugh either.

Last edited by StreetZ17; 04-25-2007 at 07:55 PM..
 04-25-2007, 08:17 PM         #78
bboytek  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is hilarious. It's a bunch of misguided hate and pent up anger that's looking for an outlet.

Rush is a political commentator. People like Stephen Colbert are offensive ALL the time and they don't get in trouble. You know why? That's their job. Just like a black comic will repeatedly make jokes about white people being crazy, he won't be in trouble for it. Because that's his job.

Also, before somebody asks. Yes, I'm white. No, my family didn't own slaves, no matter how far(reasonably) you go.
 11 years ago '06        #79
O-King 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 77 77
WoW

the new generation of blacks are doomed, ANYONE who defended this sh*t is a DISGRACE.

I understand yall say blacks shouldnt whine if a white poked fun but if the panthers sat back over every lil white on black crimes back in the day, imagine what we would be today.

yall are basically saying its ok, yeah blacks and whites arnt equal but this is a WHITE country which makes a BIG differnce.

why not allow more krammers to come out and then keep telling ourselves stop whining over it. seriously youngins take notes.
 11 years ago '05        #80
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2402 2402
 r a n c i d said:
Why should i apolagise for my ancestors actions?

I don't owe you or anybody an apolagy. That's like arresting someone because his great great great great grandad commited a crime.

Secondly, how do you know my ancestors owned slaves or were racist?

When you suggest someone should apolagise for actions performed by their race years ago that's when you look like a fu*king idiot.
*apologize

anybody that doesn't know the difference between an ill-conceived insult and a genuine joke,isn't too good at life..where does 'baraka the magic negro' or 'nappy headed hoes' fit into a newstalk radio program hosted by a WORLD RENOWN prejudice white man thas supposed to be a political commentator,with a 99.99% white market ? this is a man (Limbaugh) that has never said anything good about any non-white ppl,so k!ll the excuses..Paul Mooney has nothing to do with Rush Limbaugh..when Rush dies,God ain't asking him nothing about Paul Mooney and vice versa..seek atonement for yaself,not others

Last edited by GST; 04-25-2007 at 09:33 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago