Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 19 19
Racist muthafu*kas......
 04-25-2007, 12:32 PM         #42
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he is an obvious racist but still....stupid son of a bi*ch
 11 years ago '07        #43
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,188 | Props total: 4 4
Just another double standard, Black comedians I guess can say whatever they want white ppl better watch what they say. Same as on this site. Think about it, is there a united white guy college is there a white entertainment channel, no because its racist if we do it.

Last edited by AwolRJ; 04-25-2007 at 12:41 PM..
 04-25-2007, 12:45 PM         #44
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop gettin ur panties in a bunch and stop gettin offended over a word
 04-25-2007, 12:45 PM         #45
OuTaNdBaD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont let sh*t like that get to me..fu*k that pus*y n*gga let him worry about burning in hell
 04-25-2007, 12:45 PM         #46
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChokeHold said:
everybody is so sensitive, its a pus*y a.ss world we live in

yup......
 04-25-2007, 12:47 PM         #47
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"barack the magic negro" song is funny when u think about it
the song is what it is a joke
 11 years ago '04        #48
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
 AwolRJ said:
Just another double standard, Black comedians I guess can say whatever they want white ppl better watch what they say. Same as on this site. Think about it, is there a united white guy college is there a white entertainment channel, no because its racist if we do it.
*sigh*

Not this sh*t again...

Ignorance aside though seriously how can anyone tell another human being not to be offended by something especially if you're not in the group that feels disrespected? I've never understood this. People seriously act as if they can relate to other people's emotions. I'm not interested in the white/black specifics of it, I'm just seeing a world where one group of people no matter who they are feels offended with something then another group of people who have nothing to do with the situation attempts to interject and say "don't be offended". I think it's more of an attempt by the otherguys to safeguard the conveinence that is ignorance in this world. We can talk about who can get away with what all day but does that change the fact that something wrong was done? No. If you feel offended about what others do speak up, don't wait till those guys are offended to sit here and say "they do it too." And if you're not offended then no harm no foul.

And for the record. I'm offended that a druggie is allowed to give his irrelevant opinions and is endorsed by the same group of people who claim to be the most moral cats on Earth.

Last edited by Rufus The Stunt; 04-25-2007 at 12:58 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #49
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 78 78
its funny to see how people consider those white jokes made by chapelle and chris rock funny but rush's song racist.
 11 years ago '07        #50
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
I'm not offended I'm ashamed the way these people act. Rush is a stupid fat fu*k, he shouldnt said that, but how many times has it been on other shoe. Everyday I see racist sh*t towards white people on this forum, but if some white guy slips and says something outta context he banned. If that aint double standards too you then your blind!
 04-25-2007, 01:10 PM         #51
SignalSoldier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tell them again White Boy!

Last edited by SignalSoldier; 04-25-2007 at 01:12 PM..
 04-25-2007, 01:11 PM         #52
stfukthnx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The irony is that he says alot of things that "black america" says too. Barack doesn't "relate to the struggle" or whatever, not a "real n*gga", blahblah, he didn't make this stuff up.
 11 years ago '05        #53
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
its not a good think go to but fu*k it this is america...we're suppose to have free speech so let people say whatever they want

they're racists blacks just as much as their ar racist whites
 04-25-2007, 01:16 PM         #54
thaillestone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jjbing4 said:
the picture of him in the clan hood is priceless.

wut picture show me... i wanna c dat
 11 years ago '06        #55
John_Dillinga 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 0 0
 WorstNightmare said:

This is a head-shaker. Imus gets canned for calling some college women basketball players "nappy-headed hos" and yet Rush Limbaugh plays "Barack The Magic Negro" on his show and he is still on the air?

It is a parody by Paul Shanklin impersonating Al Sharpton and based on the Peter, Paul, and Mary hit song "Puff, the Magic Dragon". I am really at a loss of words. I heard it for the first time yesterday on the radio and was sickened.

[pic - click to view]

I hope ppl are seeing the patern here... Most of these people that are shock jocks are also Republican! or part of The G.O.P. (Grand Ole' Party) which was founded by Southern political KKK members.
A couple of months ago they said there was a rise of Republicans with Racist Views involved in the Goverment and media and look what we have for a president, A Republican...

But on the other side of the Coin Al Sharpton is a undercover racist as well (I Guess it's some of that mixed blood he found out he got in him) when some one white says something about blacks Al's all over them. But when it's Racisum from Blacks against anyone else it's justfied, wtf?
Yesterday they had on the news about two other shock jocks on CBS radio making fun of Asians they were suspended but when the Asian community asked for Al's help, He was suddenly out of town that day and couldn't be reached...

Honesty I think ppl need to be like "Whatever" when someone says something Racist just srugh that sh*t off...
 04-25-2007, 01:21 PM         #56
stfukthnx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I honestly don't think this is racist.

It doesn't attack an entire race, it attacks Al Sharpton. This is a parody of Al Sharpton singing about Obama, and yes Sharpton says things like this all the time.
 11 years ago '06        #57
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 Rufus The Stunt said:
*sigh*

Not this sh*t again...

Ignorance aside though seriously how can anyone tell another human being not to be offended by something especially if you're not in the group that feels disrespected? I've never understood this. People seriously act as if they can relate to other people's emotions. I'm not interested in the white/black specifics of it, I'm just seeing a world where one group of people no matter who they are feels offended with something then another group of people who have nothing to do with the situation attempts to interject and say "don't be offended". I think it's more of an attempt by the otherguys to safeguard the conveinence that is ignorance in this world. We can talk about who can get away with what all day but does that change the fact that something wrong was done? No. If you feel offended about what others do speak up, don't wait till those guys are offended to sit here and say "they do it too." And if you're not offended then no harm no foul.

And for the record. I'm offended that a druggie is allowed to give his irrelevant opinions and is endorsed by the same group of people who claim to be the most moral cats on Earth.
this sh*t is so true.
 11 years ago '07        #58
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
Signal Soldier sorry man, but I`d been called a Hilly Billy Trailer Park Cracker a.ss Redneck too many times since I joined this board few months back so I`m a lil trigger happy. I shouldve realized your military kinda hard hate on someone when ya go threw it next to him! Sorry Again.
 11 years ago '04        #59
thuggland 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 1 1
Being a comedian and joking about race and being an a**hole joking about race is totally different.
 11 years ago '05        #60
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
u guys understand that the person doing this song is black correct? and a reporter from the LA times is the one who called him a "magic negro" rush just played it...or "reported" it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy