Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 collegeboy58 said:
Yea...and these are just jokes too

stfu...its racist...

and a lot of black people are shocked by what Paul Mooney says at times...he's an extremist...we've seen white people make "black" jokes on Comic view and people laugh because its FUNNY...White people laugh at Dave Chappelle (sh*t, the majority of his stand up audience is white) and he makes white jokes constantly...people know the difference between a joke and a racist comment and if u honestly find THIS funny, you're a racist

Its not even racist, theyre fu*king stupid...............
 11 years ago '06        #22
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 SignalSoldier said:
Ahhhhhhhh come on nothing more than your average Black Comedian on Comic View has said or done and you thought it was funny and I am sure laughed your a.ss off.............really though. Paul Mooney has said way worst about white people. Stop wearing your race on your shoulder.!
that's just it....they can say that on comic view because it is a joke told to an audience, but when a person with known racist tendancies say it its not a joke. rush is a fat f*g**t.
 11 years ago '06        #23
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
I hate Rush Limbaugh but what i want to know is how come through all this talk about how this guy is racist and that guy is racist and al sharpton this and imus that nobody mentions Paul Mooney? Paul Mooney is racist, plain and simple. He doesn't like white people and because he is a comedian (although not that funny) people just accept it as being ok but it isn't. Rush Limbaugh on the other hand is an a**hole and a racist. He is dumb as hell for playing that game too. Great timing, Rush. Remember when ESPN was dumb enough to hire him?
 11 years ago '06        #24
elmonto 
space
space
 LakerFan said:
I hate Rush Limbaugh but what i want to know is how come through all this talk about how this guy is racist and that guy is racist and al sharpton this and imus that nobody mentions Paul Mooney? Paul Mooney is racist, plain and simple. He doesn't like white people and because he is a comedian (although not that funny) people just accept it as being ok but it isn't. Rush Limbaugh on the other hand is an a**hole and a racist. He is dumb as hell for playing that game too. Great timing, Rush. Remember when ESPN was dumb enough to hire him?
paul mooney was on david letterman's show recently and he seemed ok with him.
 04-25-2007, 09:45 AM         #25
BangEmSmurf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's a politician he's heard worse
 11 years ago '05        #26
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,013 | Props total: 9821 9821
ok seriously here, Ima need everyone not to get offended by this kinda bullsh*t. Why you ask? Cause check this out....racism has been here long long before any of us were born. So all of a sudden many of you think that every white man should be slapped on the wrist of executed when he hollers out a racial slur or remark, fu*k NO! If we as black folks continue to let this visibly shake us and get upset then they are doing what they set out to do. Am I saying turn the other cheek? No by no means am I saying that but what can we do here on a message?????????? I say keep it moving, live our lives, and whatever else. You dudes gotta understand that the powers that be run these radio stations. These are your average good ole' boys, Tom, Jack, Dan etc, they wanna shake up things and the majority of the issue that comes from these goons mouths are nothing more than the board speaking via these public puppets. Wise up dudes....please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #27
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
I wish forever racist event there was some crazy a.ss black person who went off and k!lled that bi*ch
 04-25-2007, 10:15 AM         #28
Souljah1Eight7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rush is gunna go home now, and listen to some d12 purple pills
 11 years ago '06        #29
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
it's racist b/c he's DEFINING Obama AS a "negro". Like saying, Bill the Magic Cracker... i hate racism but it's everywhere, and people don't wanna change.
 04-25-2007, 10:38 AM         #30
SignalSoldier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Really now????? Since when was the word "negro" racist? That argument my man is just asinine.
 11 years ago '06        #31
elmonto 
space
space
 SignalSoldier said:
Really now????? Since when was the word "negro" racist? That argument my man is just asinine.
im sure that aint the word he wanted to say.
 04-25-2007, 10:57 AM         #32
Street Novelist  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's like tv..if u don't like what's on, change the channel. No one is forcing you to listen to his radio show.
 04-25-2007, 10:57 AM         #33
LADY DZY23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So What!
 04-25-2007, 11:10 AM         #34
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SignalSoldier said:
Ahhhhhhhh come on nothing more than your average Black Comedian on Comic View has said or done and you thought it was funny and I am sure laughed your a.ss off.............really though. Paul Mooney has said way worst about white people. Stop wearing your race on your shoulder.!
That's what I'm sayin....people need to grow some balls. Stop being so damn sensitive people -- it happens both ways.
 11 years ago '04        #35
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,331 | Props total: 301 301
Somebody call The Drop Squad!
 11 years ago '05        #36
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
everybody is so sensitive, its a pus*y a.ss world we live in
 11 years ago '05        #37
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 catchaBreath said:
That's what I'm sayin....people need to grow some balls. Stop being so damn sensitive people -- it happens both ways.
Have you ever notice blacks aren't portrayed very positively in todays world. I've met many black children in my life span that straight out wished they were white. I mean they just flat out said it, then you throw in sh*t like this, it does nothing to the black race's self-esteem. I mean white people don't represent their race every where they go, blacks do. On the real blacks and whites aren't on the same level, you can say a white joke and not too many white people will take it personal. Because white is just a term for must white people not who they are. To a black person who is reminded of their race everywhere they go, black becomes part of who they are.

I'm not saying whites shouldn'tmake black jokes if there funny there funny. Just that they hurt a lot more at blacks then whites. And besides that sh*t wasn't funny at all. It was weak and out right racist. Paul moony says sh*t that is extremeI agree, but just because one man says something extreme doesn't mean we everyone should.

Last edited by benadreal; 04-25-2007 at 12:29 PM..
 04-25-2007, 12:14 PM         #38
Eiy-Kyu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rush Limbaugh's theme song should be "Purple Pills".

Seriously, somebody get that guy another spoonful of Oxys, before he says something even more racist and gets away with it.
 11 years ago '06        #39
DUNDUN 
space
space
$890 | Props total: 140 140
fu*k dat fat fu*k.....
 11 years ago '07        #40
mr.john 
space
space
$915 | Props total: 287 287
 collegeboy58 said:
Yea...and these are just jokes too

stfu...its racist...

and a lot of black people are shocked by what Paul Mooney says at times...he's an extremist...we've seen white people make "black" jokes on Comic view and people laugh because its FUNNY...White people laugh at Dave Chappelle (sh*t, the majority of his stand up audience is white) and he makes white jokes constantly...people know the difference between a joke and a racist comment and if u honestly find THIS funny, you're a racist

EDIT: I shouldn't have said STFU...u have your opinion and I shouldve taken that into consideration...my fault

This is probably the best response that I've ever read on Boxden. I couldn't have said it better myself.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy