Apr 25 - Rush Limbaugh plays “Barack The Magic Negro” on his show

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-25-2007, 02:22 AM         #1
6768 pageviews
138 comments

WorstNightmare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apr 25 - Rush Limbaugh plays “Barack The Magic Negro” on his show

This is a head-shaker. Imus gets canned for calling some college women basketball players "nappy-headed hos" and yet Rush Limbaugh plays "Barack The Magic Negro" on his show and he is still on the air?

It is a parody by Paul Shanklin impersonating Al Sharpton and based on the Peter, Paul, and Mary hit song "Puff, the Magic Dragon". I am really at a loss of words. I heard it for the first time yesterday on the radio and was sickened.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Source and Video

138 comments for "Apr 25 - Rush Limbaugh plays “Barack The Magic Negro” on his show"

04-25-2007, 03:18 AM         #2
Thebeast711  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow...im at lost 4 words...that shyt is so fukked up
 11 years ago '04        #3
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
Oh well
 11 years ago '04        #4
jjbing4 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
the picture of him in the clan hood is priceless.
 04-25-2007, 04:32 AM         #5
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at the title haha damn thats hilarious. not being racist, that sh*t jsut sounds funny when you say it or read it.
 04-25-2007, 05:37 AM         #6
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I find this whole thing sickning.........This dude is always making borderline racist comments........and the worst thing is he is the biggest fu*king hypocrite him and bill oriely
 11 years ago '05        #7
GST 
space
space
$14,836 | Props total: 2410 2410
old age will soon catch up to him which will in turn spawn another idiot..and I think it's fu*ked up that America's excuse for not censoring him is b/c they don't find his old a.ss as a 'threat' to society but let Al Sharpton try some sh*t like this,immediate security threat
 11 years ago '05        #8
Rayo 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 0 0
 Dos-effect said:
I find this whole thing sickning.........This dude is always making borderline racist comments........and the worst thing is he is the biggest fu*king hypocrite him and bill oriely
co-sign
 04-25-2007, 08:17 AM         #9
dre4dollas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn he should have been gone when he was talking that racist sh*t about McNabb
 04-25-2007, 08:27 AM         #10
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all this will do is make Obama look even better and swing more attention his way, rush is a coward because if Obama was on his show he would light his a.ss on fire. This dude is so confused he doesnt even know who he wants to bash on air! Its pretty much how the republican party is there turning more and more into the evil empire. He attacked Swartzenager on the enviornment issue just because the Govenator agreed with most demorcrates on that issue and passed a bill to help the enviornment in California. that white dude is a druged out racist we all know that
 11 years ago '04        #11
young shiz 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,113 | Props total: 91 91
are you fu*kin serious?
 11 years ago '05        #12
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
Thats some fu*ked up sh*t. I mean damn somebody needs to kick his a.ss.
 04-25-2007, 08:58 AM         #13
PaineBishop  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL I don't know why people are surprised
 04-25-2007, 08:58 AM         #14
SignalSoldier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ahhhhhhhh come on nothing more than your average Black Comedian on Comic View has said or done and you thought it was funny and I am sure laughed your a.ss off.............really though. Paul Mooney has said way worst about white people. Stop wearing your race on your shoulder.!
 04-25-2007, 08:58 AM         #15
NickthaQuick1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man you people need to lighten up its just a joke...RELAXXXXXX
 11 years ago '07        #16
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
I can't believe he used the word Negro! I really hate that word... it just sounds racist. But I guess nigg@ would have been worse.LOL I got into a lil' arguement with a person of another color at my job about racism. He said it doesn't exists anymore! Man I just showed him this video and he couldn't even say anything.

Last edited by wtr1906; 04-25-2007 at 09:14 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #17
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Everyone needs to calm the fu*k down with the race sh*t........

What gives blacks the right to talk white man this or cracker that.........And dont give me nonsence of well Chris Rock does it cause hes a entertainer, people on the radio are entertainers too......As well as 50, Cam'ron.......
Just because the anger over slavery doesnt gives blacks the right to express feelings cause then your "living in the pass" theory is out the window........

Either everyone has the right to express they feelings, or everyone shuts the fu*k up and dont even bring up race if we are "one big human family"

Last edited by Thepeoplerunnin; 04-25-2007 at 09:18 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #18
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
 NickthaQuick1 said:
man you people need to lighten up its just a joke...RELAXXXXXX
Yea...and these are just jokes too

stfu...its racist...

and a lot of black people are shocked by what Paul Mooney says at times...he's an extremist...we've seen white people make "black" jokes on Comic view and people laugh because its FUNNY...White people laugh at Dave Chappelle (sh*t, the majority of his stand up audience is white) and he makes white jokes constantly...people know the difference between a joke and a racist comment and if u honestly find THIS funny, you're a racist

EDIT: I shouldn't have said STFU...u have your opinion and I shouldve taken that into consideration...my fault

Last edited by collegeboy58; 04-25-2007 at 10:10 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #19
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
But 98% of you dont even listen to his show........

SO WHO REALLY CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #20
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
Al Sharpton is a racist too so i dont fu*king care .... dont care for rush much either but meehhh its good that he did it ..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy