ya boy Jay-Z is a mother fu*kin snitch.......**proof inside**

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-19-2007, 05:14 PM         #101
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 84 Ballin said:
i bought "kingdom cum" today and after listenin, i wasn't even halfway thru the album when i heard that camel faced a.ss informer n*gga say a line that makes him look mad suspect.....peep this..........on the third track of that sh*t, duke says:

"And I ain't never been afraid of a drought
Since I was six, seventeen been gettin money down south
Bout it, bout it, Master P
Ask the n*gga Pimp C, ask my homey Bun B"

i a.ssume by that line about gettin money down south is refferin to drug sales and then he went and tied UGK into this sh*t, makin them elligible to get knocked on the rico law if jay was under investigation.......

what ever happened to the "I'll never mention your name, I promise respect" jigga?..........apparantly he don't respect UGK..........as soon has i heard that legal right hook that he gave to my n*ggas from port arthur, i ejaculated the cd out of my cd player and took a p!ss on it

NO LOVE FOR SNITCHES(NO HOMO)
even though this is the dumbest thread ever it is the funniest sh*t i can't front the sh*t had me laughing out loud ejaculated the cd lol.

Last edited by Birdmane; 06-19-2007 at 05:22 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #102
parle58 
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 0 0
 84 Ballin said:
i bought "kingdom cum" today and after listenin, i wasn't even halfway thru the album when i heard that camel faced a.ss informer n*gga say a line that makes him look mad suspect.....peep this..........on the third track of that sh*t, duke says:

i a.ssume by that line about gettin money down south is refferin to drug sales and then he went and tied UGK into this sh*t, makin them elligible to get knocked on the rico law if jay was under investigation.......

what ever happened to the "I'll never mention your name, I promise respect" jigga?..........apparantly he don't respect UGK..........as soon has i heard that legal right hook that he gave to my n*ggas from port arthur, i ejaculated the cd out of my cd player and took a p!ss on it

:thumbsdow
THAT DONT MEAN HE WAS TRYIN TO INCRIMINATE THEM!!!! THEY MAY JUST BE WITNESSES TO WHAT HE USED TO DO. HE DIDNT SAY HE WAS GETTIN MONEY DOWN SOUTH WIT DEM. SO HOW IS HE A SNITCH??? PEOPLE JUST SAY ANYTHING
 10 years ago '07        #103
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
 Rique said:
GOD DAMN! YOU ARE ONE UGLY a.ss bi*ch. DON'T PUT YOUR PICTURE AS YOUR AVY IF YOU LOOK LIKE THAT GOD DAMN!
I WAS THINKIN THE SAME THING
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IM DIEING ROFL
 06-19-2007, 05:23 PM         #104
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that broad is the ugliest thing i ever seen if thats a girl see look like gremlin with a weave.
 10 years ago '07        #105
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
LMAO @ the guy who said she look like a foot
 10 years ago '06        #106
WigzBeenSplit 
space
space
$2,638 | Props total: 93 93
 10 years ago '04        #107
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,122 | Props total: 976 976
 timdog said:
You really reachinnnnnnnnnnnnn

Word !!!!!!!! He getting his stretch armstrong on..
 06-19-2007, 07:08 PM         #108
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at all the DUMB a.ss n*ggas responding seriously to the threadstarter haha
 06-19-2007, 07:11 PM         #109
rayyizzle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread need to go down in the classics
 06-19-2007, 07:14 PM         #110
CapoGambino305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he probably dont get enough attention at home and has to make shock threadzz
 10 years ago '06        #111
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,483 | Props total: 17928 17928
 Toni Kansas said:
Hello Boxden.......My Name Is Toni From Baltimore And I Love Hip Hop Music And Fashion.....I Dance And Smoke Crystal Meth.....Can't Wait To Get To Know You Folks Betta ;)
 10 years ago '04        #112
YingYangTwinS 
space
space
$1,523 | Props total: 3 3
wtf ^ lma0
 06-19-2007, 08:01 PM         #113
pimpvic143  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i came in here thinkin the dude snitchd on some1 to the cops or somethin......nd u talkin bout a song man.....
 06-20-2007, 12:40 AM         #114
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 84 Ballin said:

06-20-2007, 12:50 AM         #115
Soulja1896  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 84 Ballin said:

HAHAHAHA HE SAID KINGDOM c*m !!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '07        #116
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 84 Ballin said:

For some reason I think we have hip hop police up on here trying to get us to decipher what was said and by the looks of it most of you helped out
 10 years ago '07        #117
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 84 Ballin said:

For some reason I think we have hip hop police up on here trying to get us to decipher what was said and by the looks of it most of you helped out
 06-20-2007, 01:10 AM         #118
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The a**hole said:

damn that bi*ch look like a foot
i think it's more along the lines of this...

10 years ago '04        #119
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,122 | Props total: 976 976
 BxCastro said:

n*gga are you high ????? You must be blazin on that Meth with Toni aka Foot Face
 10 years ago '07        #120
itsyaboydub 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 0 0
yo homie u readin in2 sh*t way way 2 much
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc