ya boy Jay-Z is a mother fu*kin snitch.......**proof inside**

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #21
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 84 Ballin said:
i bought "kingdom cum" today and after listenin, i wasn't even halfway thru the album when i heard that camel faced a.ss informer n*gga say a line that makes him look mad suspect.....peep this..........on the third track of that sh*t, duke says:

"And I ain't never been afraid of a drought
Since I was six, seventeen been gettin money down south
Bout it, bout it, Master P
Ask the n*gga Pimp C, ask my homey Bun B"

i a.ssume by that line about gettin money down south is refferin to drug sales and then he went and tied UGK into this sh*t, makin them elligible to get knocked on the rico law if jay was under investigation.......

what ever happened to the "I'll never mention your name, I promise respect" jigga?..........apparantly he don't respect UGK..........as soon has i heard that legal right hook that he gave to my n*ggas from port arthur, i ejaculated the cd out of my cd player and took a p!ss on it

NO LOVE FOR SNITCHES(NO HOMO)

You a.ssumed and it f*cked YOUR WHOLE THREAD UP!
 04-24-2007, 10:51 AM         #22
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Moon Dawg said:
how do you ejaculate a CD?
 11 years ago '06        #23
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
 84 Ballin said:
i bought "kingdom cum" today and after listenin, i wasn't even halfway thru the album when i heard that camel faced a.ss informer n*gga say a line that makes him look mad suspect.....peep this..........on the third track of that sh*t, duke says:

"And I ain't never been afraid of a drought
Since I was six, seventeen been gettin money down south
Bout it, bout it, Master P
Ask the n*gga Pimp C, ask my homey Bun B"

i a.ssume by that line about gettin money down south is refferin to drug sales and then he went and tied UGK into this sh*t, makin them elligible to get knocked on the rico law if jay was under investigation.......

what ever happened to the "I'll never mention your name, I promise respect" jigga?..........apparantly he don't respect UGK..........as soon has i heard that legal right hook that he gave to my n*ggas from port arthur, i ejaculated the cd out of my cd player and took a p!ss on it

NO LOVE FOR SNITCHES(NO HOMO)
First of all theres no muthafu*kin proof that he snitched. 2nd of all he could've been talkin bout other things like MUSIC (he did make Big Pimpin' with Bun B & Pimp C) U need more proof than that fam
 04-24-2007, 10:54 AM         #24
YoungNQuick18  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i heard he's goin to be the new presenter of "cops" as well.

stupid
 11 years ago '06        #25
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 Rique said:
GOD DAMN! YOU ARE ONE UGLY a.ss bi*ch. DON'T PUT YOUR PICTURE AS YOUR AVY IF YOU LOOK LIKE THAT GOD DAMN!:SMH:
i was bout to post that can't believe she had the courage
 04-24-2007, 11:09 AM         #26
Don Peru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol@ 84 ballin.....hey this loser gave me Hate like that sh*t really affects me lol, if you really wanted to get at me you should have came with words it would have been a more powerful action....lol again @ hate....i never did understand the whole props/hate thing
 11 years ago '04        #27
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
dude looks like he's 40 years old.
 04-24-2007, 11:15 AM         #28
ZAFT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Peru said:
To 84 Ballin:

U have to be one of the DUMBEST threadstarters to ever login in the history of boxden. Jay-Z wasn't talking about drug money u idiot....and how the fu*k are you JUST NOW listening to Kingdom Come? Damn is things really THAT SLOW out in Somolia.....u sound like one of them typical commercial music listening fan with no knowledge (or common sense for that matter) about the realities of hip-hop. Everyone knows that Jay NEVER fully confesses to any type of story...he only give us enough to make us think and wonder. I mean damn for real....Kingdom Come came out LAST YEAR...catch up its 2007
I bet them Somalia n*ggas been kicking ur a.ss on some real sh*t u little racist f*g

Don Peru said:
lol@ 84 ballin.....hey this loser gave me Hate like that sh*t really affects me lol, if you really wanted to get at me you should have came with words it would have been a more powerful action....lol again @ hate....i never did understand the whole props/hate thing
If it doesn't affect you, why making post about it? Stop lying man

Last edited by ZAFT; 04-24-2007 at 03:46 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #29
HoviWay 
space
space
$899 | Props total: 0 0
damn yo,i wud be one hell of a dumb fu*k to get hustled by the law for making a statement like "gettin money downsouth"......gettin money from wat and how??how did he snitch??damn yo are u that fu*kin dumb and ignorant??
 11 years ago '06        #30
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,564 | Props total: 18072 18072
 canal_boys said:
i was bout to post that can't believe she had the courage
It gets worse!!!

Toni Kansas said:
Hello Boxden.......My Name Is Toni From Baltimore And I Love Hip Hop Music And Fashion.....I Dance And Smoke Crystal Meth.....Can't Wait To Get To Know You Folks Betta ;)
That is a real post she made I knew she was on some kind of drug no way you're born that ugly.

Last edited by Rique; 04-24-2007 at 11:41 AM..
 04-24-2007, 11:41 AM         #31
youngholla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
`n*ggas find all kind of ways to hate on Jay, thats crazy, but in the words of Hov, "i give you half of the story, the rest you fill it in"
 11 years ago '06        #32
pimpinatl 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 0 0
 Rique said:
GOD DAMN! YOU ARE ONE UGLY a.ss bi*ch. DON'T PUT YOUR PICTURE AS YOUR AVY IF YOU LOOK LIKE THAT GOD DAMN!
that was funny as h*ll and true
 11 years ago '06        #33
pimpinatl 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 0 0
 Rique said:
It gets worse!!!

That is a real post she made I knew she was on some kind of drug no way you're born that ugly.
dam u got me crying
 04-24-2007, 11:47 AM         #34
GladyMcFly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smerkz said:
Hov did move his work down south...so im sure he wasn't talkin bout Big Pimpin' but at the same time hes not sayin them n*ggas moved with him, he just sayin they will co-sign what he's done...a witness to someones testimony does not make them accessable to the same crime.
somebody with a fu*kin brain.... props homey
 11 years ago '06        #35
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
 BigRed912 said:
Dawg you is a straight clown...

He talkin bout making money down south with them from Big Pimpin!

And how you gonna say No Homo when ur butt pirate @ss was in another thread sayin it wasnt homo to let another cat suc u off! You very homo homeboy!
whoa :banghead: :thumbsdow :wow: leaves thread
 11 years ago '05        #36
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 437 437
Wow...he doesnt say I hustled with Bun B or Pimp C....for all you know he could be referring to Big Pimpin as far as getting money. REACHING!!!!
 11 years ago '07        #37
CTRepresent 
space
space
space
$1,331 | Props total: 0 0
Are Toni Kansas and 84 Ballin the same person? fu*king transvestite bi*ch
 11 years ago '05        #38
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 575 575
 Toni Kansas said:
whats up BALLIN?

What up Charles?......You look like a fu*kin' Charles.
 11 years ago '06        #39
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 2611 2611
 NickJ Da Voice said:
whoa :banghead: :thumbsdow :wow: leaves thread

Dats real talk homie..dude is homo!

He had a thread about it in Gen Convo or one of them related threads!
 11 years ago '07        #40
TxDO 
space
space
$150 | Props total: 7 7
since when did making money only referred to selling drugs? ::
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy