ya boy Jay-Z is a mother fu*kin snitch.......**proof inside**

most viewed right now
 199
Image(s) inside Ok my dudes. Regardless of ya locations! Name a rapper that U frequent..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 124
X murder was premeditated and involved a fight
186 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 120
Moments you wouldn’t believe if not recorded
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 96
OT Molly Vs Stephen A.
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #21
93G4Life 
space
avatar space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 84 Ballin said:
i bought "kingdom cum" today and after listenin, i wasn't even halfway thru the album when i heard that camel faced a.ss informer n*gga say a line that makes him look mad suspect.....peep this..........on the third track of that sh*t, duke says:

"And I ain't never been afraid of a drought
Since I was six, seventeen been gettin money down south
Bout it, bout it, Master P
Ask the n*gga Pimp C, ask my homey Bun B"


i a.ssume by that line about gettin money down south is refferin to drug sales and then he went and tied UGK into this sh*t, makin them elligible to get knocked on the rico law if jay was under investigation.......

what ever happened to the "I'll never mention your name, I promise respect" jigga?..........apparantly he don't respect UGK..........as soon has i heard that legal right hook that he gave to my n*ggas from port arthur, i ejaculated the cd out of my cd player and took a p!ss on it

NO LOVE FOR SNITCHES(NO HOMO)


You a.ssumed and it f*cked YOUR WHOLE THREAD UP!
 04-24-2007, 09:51 AM         #22
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Moon Dawg said:
how do you ejaculate a CD?
 11 years ago '06        #23
dmoney80 
space
avatar space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
 84 Ballin said:
i bought "kingdom cum" today and after listenin, i wasn't even halfway thru the album when i heard that camel faced a.ss informer n*gga say a line that makes him look mad suspect.....peep this..........on the third track of that sh*t, duke says:

"And I ain't never been afraid of a drought
Since I was six, seventeen been gettin money down south
Bout it, bout it, Master P
Ask the n*gga Pimp C, ask my homey Bun B"


i a.ssume by that line about gettin money down south is refferin to drug sales and then he went and tied UGK into this sh*t, makin them elligible to get knocked on the rico law if jay was under investigation.......

what ever happened to the "I'll never mention your name, I promise respect" jigga?..........apparantly he don't respect UGK..........as soon has i heard that legal right hook that he gave to my n*ggas from port arthur, i ejaculated the cd out of my cd player and took a p!ss on it

NO LOVE FOR SNITCHES(NO HOMO)
First of all theres no muthafu*kin proof that he snitched. 2nd of all he could've been talkin bout other things like MUSIC (he did make Big Pimpin' with Bun B & Pimp C) U need more proof than that fam
 04-24-2007, 09:54 AM         #24
YoungNQuick18  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i heard he's goin to be the new presenter of "cops" as well.


stupid
 11 years ago '06        #25
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,376 | Props total: 516 516
 Rique said:
GOD DAMN! YOU ARE ONE UGLY a.ss bi*ch. DON'T PUT YOUR PICTURE AS YOUR AVY IF YOU LOOK LIKE THAT GOD DAMN!:SMH:
i was bout to post that can't believe she had the courage
 04-24-2007, 10:09 AM         #26
Don Peru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol@ 84 ballin.....hey this loser gave me Hate like that sh*t really affects me lol, if you really wanted to get at me you should have came with words it would have been a more powerful action....lol again @ hate....i never did understand the whole props/hate thing
 11 years ago '04        #27
klone03 
space
avatar space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
dude looks like he's 40 years old.
 04-24-2007, 10:15 AM         #28
ZAFT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Peru said:
To 84 Ballin:

U have to be one of the DUMBEST threadstarters to ever login in the history of boxden. Jay-Z wasn't talking about drug money u idiot....and how the fu*k are you JUST NOW listening to Kingdom Come? Damn is things really THAT SLOW out in Somolia.....u sound like one of them typical commercial music listening fan with no knowledge (or common sense for that matter) about the realities of hip-hop. Everyone knows that Jay NEVER fully confesses to any type of story...he only give us enough to make us think and wonder. I mean damn for real....Kingdom Come came out LAST YEAR...catch up its 2007
I bet them Somalia n*ggas been kicking ur a.ss on some real sh*t u little racist f*g

 Don Peru said:
lol@ 84 ballin.....hey this loser gave me Hate like that sh*t really affects me lol, if you really wanted to get at me you should have came with words it would have been a more powerful action....lol again @ hate....i never did understand the whole props/hate thing
If it doesn't affect you, why making post about it? Stop lying man


Last edited by ZAFT; 04-24-2007 at 02:46 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #29
HoviWay 
space
avatar space
space
$899 | Props total: 0 0
damn yo,i wud be one hell of a dumb fu*k to get hustled by the law for making a statement like "gettin money downsouth"......gettin money from wat and how??how did he snitch??damn yo are u that fu*kin dumb and ignorant??
 11 years ago '06        #30
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,688 | Props total: 20062 20062
 canal_boys said:
i was bout to post that can't believe she had the courage
It gets worse!!!

 Toni Kansas said:
Hello Boxden.......My Name Is Toni From Baltimore And I Love Hip Hop Music And Fashion.....I Dance And Smoke Crystal Meth.....Can't Wait To Get To Know You Folks Betta ;)
That is a real post she made I knew she was on some kind of drug no way you're born that ugly.


Last edited by Rique; 04-24-2007 at 10:41 AM..
 04-24-2007, 10:41 AM         #31
youngholla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
`n*ggas find all kind of ways to hate on Jay, thats crazy, but in the words of Hov, "i give you half of the story, the rest you fill it in"
 11 years ago '06        #32
pimpinatl 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 0 0
 Rique said:
GOD DAMN! YOU ARE ONE UGLY a.ss bi*ch. DON'T PUT YOUR PICTURE AS YOUR AVY IF YOU LOOK LIKE THAT GOD DAMN!
that was funny as h*ll and true
 11 years ago '06        #33
pimpinatl 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 0 0
 Rique said:
It gets worse!!!



That is a real post she made I knew she was on some kind of drug no way you're born that ugly.
dam u got me crying
 04-24-2007, 10:47 AM         #34
GladyMcFly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smerkz said:
Hov did move his work down south...so im sure he wasn't talkin bout Big Pimpin' but at the same time hes not sayin them n*ggas moved with him, he just sayin they will co-sign what he's done...a witness to someones testimony does not make them accessable to the same crime.
somebody with a fu*kin brain.... props homey
 11 years ago '06        #35
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,439 | Props total: 75 75
 BigRed912 said:
Dawg you is a straight clown...


He talkin bout making money down south with them from Big Pimpin!


And how you gonna say No Homo when ur butt pirate @ss was in another thread sayin it wasnt homo to let another cat suc u off! You very homo homeboy!
whoa :banghead: :thumbsdow :wow: leaves thread
 11 years ago '05        #36
HOLLA BACK 
space
avatar space
space
$1,683 | Props total: 558 558
Wow...he doesnt say I hustled with Bun B or Pimp C....for all you know he could be referring to Big Pimpin as far as getting money. REACHING!!!!
 11 years ago '07        #37
CTRepresent 
space
space
space
$1,331 | Props total: 1 1
Are Toni Kansas and 84 Ballin the same person? fu*king transvestite bi*ch
 11 years ago '05        #38
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,990 | Props total: 620 620
 Toni Kansas said:
whats up BALLIN?

What up Charles?......You look like a fu*kin' Charles.
 11 years ago '06        #39
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,361 | Props total: 2727 2727
 NickJ Da Voice said:
whoa :banghead: :thumbsdow :wow: leaves thread


Dats real talk homie..dude is homo!

He had a thread about it in Gen Convo or one of them related threads!
 11 years ago '07        #40
TxDO 
space
avatar space
space
$150 | Props total: 7 7
since when did making money only referred to selling drugs? ::
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside New iPhone Leak Reveals Apple's Nasty Surprise
27 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 42
Video of NYC in 1993 recorded in 1080p from 1993
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Nuttin butt azz💦💦💦
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Teyana Taylor live stream
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Kendall fine AF BUT WHOA! Cringe...
90 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Anthony Bourdain's girlfriend is a worshipper of Lucifer and possible ..
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Let her share man, yeah, let her share man
43 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
XXXTentacion Real Killers Brag And Mock The Florida RAPPER Death
223 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy