ya boy Jay-Z is a mother fu*kin snitch.......**proof inside**

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kylie Jenner now looks like Kim Kardashian
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA This dude actually called the cops on a guy who fouled him in a pickup bas..
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wifey Type 💍💎👰🏽
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside "You got fu-ked in your ass by me and Bleek at the same time" - Boosie
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-24-2007, 05:18 AM         #1
6631 page views
125 comments

84 Ballin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya boy Jay-Z is a mother fu*kin snitch.......**proof inside**

i bought "kingdom cum" today and after listenin, i wasn't even halfway thru the album when i heard that camel faced a.ss informer n*gga say a line that makes him look mad suspect.....peep this..........on the third track of that sh*t, duke says:

"And I ain't never been afraid of a drought
Since I was six, seventeen been gettin money down south
Bout it, bout it, Master P
Ask the n*gga Pimp C, ask my homey Bun B"

i a.ssume by that line about gettin money down south is refferin to drug sales and then he went and tied UGK into this sh*t, makin them elligible to get knocked on the rico law if jay was under investigation.......image

what ever happened to the "I'll never mention your name, I promise respect" jigga?..........apparantly he don't respect UGK..........as soon has i heard that legal right hook that he gave to my n*ggas from port arthur, i ejaculated the cd out of my cd player and took a p!ss on it

NO LOVE FOR SNITCHES(NO HOMO)

125 comments for "ya boy Jay-Z is a mother fu*kin snitch.......**proof inside**"

11 years ago '04        #2
King P 
space
space
$419 | Props total: 3 3
look at wat you said, a.ssUME, that fucCed yo whole thread up
 11 years ago '06        #3
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
space
$41,747 | Props total: 20160 20160
I know you're a shock poster, but .
 11 years ago '04        #4
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 84 Ballin said:
i ejaculated the cd out of my cd player and took a p!ss on itNO LOVE FOR SNITCHES(NO HOMO)

how do you ejaculate a CD?
 11 years ago '05        #5
firehandles 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,303 | Props total: 1356 1356
 Big Moon Dawg said:
how do you ejaculate a CD?
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO oo

ROFLLLLL

11 years ago '07        #6
timdog 1000 heat pts1000
space
space
$34,379 | Props total: 22319 22319
 84 Ballin said:
i bought "kingdom cum" today and after listenin, i wasn't even halfway thru the album when i heard that camel faced a.ss informer n*gga say a line that makes him look mad suspect.....peep this..........on the third track of that sh*t, duke says:

i a.ssume by that line about gettin money down south is refferin to drug sales and then he went and tied UGK into this sh*t, makin them elligible to get knocked on the rico law if jay was under investigation.......

what ever happened to the "I'll never mention your name, I promise respect" jigga?..........apparantly he don't respect UGK..........as soon has i heard that legal right hook that he gave to my n*ggas from port arthur, i ejaculated the cd out of my cd player and took a p!ss on it

You really reachinnnnnnnnnnnnn
 04-24-2007, 05:52 AM         #7
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u got a point but let ugk and master p call him out on that
 11 years ago '06        #8
Cesus Jhist 
space
space
$570 | Props total: 274 274
^^how da fu*k does he have a point?
 11 years ago '07        #9
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,144 | Props total: 255 255
This has to be the dumbest thread I have ever seen on the internet...
 04-24-2007, 06:29 AM         #10
RDX420629  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u say no homo....chances are u are one......ejaculating on cds sounds pretty homo to me
 11 years ago '04        #11
tdb33 
space
space
$1,209 | Props total: 197 197
 84 Ballin said:

i a.ssume by that line about gettin money down south is refferin to drug sales and then he went and tied UGK into this sh*t, makin them elligible to get knocked on the rico law if jay was under investigation.......

lmao damn
 11 years ago '06        #12
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,382 | Props total: 2758 2758
 84 Ballin said:

Dawg you is a straight clown...

He talkin bout making money down south with them from Big Pimpin!

And how you gonna say No Homo when ur butt pirate @ss was in another thread sayin it wasnt homo to let another cat suc u off! You very homo homeboy!
 04-24-2007, 06:46 AM         #13
Toni Kansas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats up BALLIN?
 11 years ago '05        #14
Smerkz 
space
space
space
$455 | Props total: 0 0
 BigRed912 said:
Dawg you is a straight clown...

He talkin bout making money down south with them from Big Pimpin!

And how you gonna say No Homo when ur butt pirate @ss was in another thread sayin it wasnt homo to let another cat suc u off! You very homo homeboy!
Hov did move his work down south...so im sure he wasn't talkin bout Big Pimpin' but at the same time hes not sayin them n*ggas moved with him, he just sayin they will co-sign what he's done...a witness to someones testimony does not make them accessable to the same crime.
 04-24-2007, 07:13 AM         #15
Don Peru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To 84 Ballin:

U have to be one of the DUMBEST threadstarters to ever login in the history of boxden. Jay-Z wasn't talking about drug money u idiot....and how the fu*k are you JUST NOW listening to Kingdom Come? Damn is things really THAT SLOW out in Somolia.....u sound like one of them typical commercial music listening fan with no knowledge (or common sense for that matter) about the realities of hip-hop. Everyone knows that Jay NEVER fully confesses to any type of story...he only give us enough to make us think and wonder. I mean damn for real....Kingdom Come came out LAST YEAR...catch up its 2007
 11 years ago '06        #16
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
I understand listenin to lyrics is important but damn some ya'll n*ggas feed way too much into this sh*t.....Damn!!
 11 years ago '05        #17
aRs0NisT 
space
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 0 0
lmao that ejaculated sh*t made me laugh
 11 years ago '06        #18
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
...u dunno whatt he fu*k u talkin bout..i aint even gon explain that line.....n*ggas tryin they best with this snitchin sh*t fu*k outta here
 11 years ago '06        #19
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
space
$41,747 | Props total: 20160 20160
 Toni Kansas said:
whats up BALLIN?
GOD DAMN! YOU ARE ONE UGLY a.ss bi*ch. DON'T PUT YOUR PICTURE AS YOUR AVY IF YOU LOOK LIKE THAT GOD DAMN!

Last edited by Rique; 04-24-2007 at 10:13 AM..
 04-24-2007, 09:36 AM         #20
BERNARDOOO50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This Guy Dont Even Live In The Usa Look Where Hes From
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Accomplished Milf Julia Ann advice on how to bag Milfs
123 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody denyin this big titt1ed Hawaiian
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside now I ain't with that gay incest sh-t, BUT...
151 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Polo Bear Sweater
54 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jul 16 - Child-killer taunted investigators for 30 years with notes. DN..
84 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Mark Whalberg a good dude out here feeding the homeless, wait a min tha..
147 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Why do we boil Lobsters?
154 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Boosie Responds To His BM
176 comments
22 hours ago