Apr 23 - 50 Cent Speaks on How Come Mims & Rich Boy ain't Selling,Em,Cam,Yayo,Buck

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '05        #81
Young OG 164 heat pts164
space
space
$18,247 | Props total: 13760 13760
Yo fifty ain't that bad he's a sellout sure he's an a**hole yeah but he keeps it real
 11 years ago '04        #82
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 thekidd said:
well if 50 flops, any better rappers (nas, kanye, roots, etc..) will turn their attention more toward the U.K. as if they have'nt already. 50 is the only rapper who can spit (he's def not the best, but he can spit) and make some g sh*t with universal appeal, UK, US and more. the labels will pretty much take it as if 50 flops no black rapper can sell.

eminem will sell, but eminem is not black. and yes race IS an issue, we started this sh*t. and ya'll all know how wack that curtain call was compared to em's earlier efforts, but due to his only white rapper in charge position right now, kids will pretty much buy up ANYTHING he spits out

and name any decent rappers out now who aint either doin movies or pushin in the UK.
Curtain Call was not a real album that was a greatest hits cd....slim shady lp, marshal mathers lp, eminem show were all cooold
 04-24-2007, 09:01 PM         #83
matdotcom2000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats why I believe lil' wayne is going to sell he's out there for his fans all the time he's on everything he grinds!! Good read!!
 04-24-2007, 09:20 PM         #84
Kisolow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
music is 50 % who u kno, and 50 % business. Skill is just not prevelent nomo.
i have no idea where those figs come from but, marketing took over the game a long time ago, still waitin for that real fresh track to release.
 04-24-2007, 09:45 PM         #85
China Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want the audio dload too...good article.

Honestly this album sounds like fire from what I'm hearing...JT? WTF is wrong with JT. He's one of the hottest artists in music right now, why wouldn't you want to do a song with him? It's most likely going to be a song about girls, he's the perfect fit. It's not the first time he teamed up with him.

Robin Thicke is that n*gga.
 11 years ago '06        #86
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
The thing is that 50 Cent is saying all of that to Rich Boy who's part of Interscope same label that has Shady/G-Unit/Aftermath. 50 smart which I can give him full credit about that, & Lil Flip has a point in ways where he said "you may hear our stuff on the radio or in the clubs, but the south ain't selling that much like we see Jay-Z, 50 Cent, and other big name people."

Last edited by StreetZ17; 04-24-2007 at 11:49 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #87
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
50 is that dude...i dont care what anybody says...
 04-24-2007, 11:39 PM         #88
PRO112NJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is a homo...used to B that dude bout 8 yrs ago on mixtapes...he do handle his bizness tho i cant front on that
 11 years ago '05        #89
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,736 | Props total: 1878 1878
 Dr. X said:
all he ever talks about is money

which is why he's a hustla fool
 11 years ago '04        #90
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 wilsonbyron said:
...but why did they pull the advertisements. see, it all goes back to the statement, nappy-headed hoes. so, in essence, he did get fired for the statement
If you're trying to get technical, he didn't get fired because of his statement. He got fired because of the repercussions <-sp? of his actions. That's not the first time dude said sh*t like that. I mean dude's been a controversial radio host for 25+ years. The reason he got fired is because the media blew it up to a whole big deal, and when advertisers saw what a bad rap they were getting from being affililated with him, they pulled their business. When his company say their funding go down, they fired him to show they took action in an attempt to get that advertising revenue back
 04-25-2007, 05:01 PM         #91
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bi-Polar 50? Cam Lost?! Cam ethered 50!
 11 years ago '05        #92
Clipze 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 1 1
all the 50 cent haters will be the the first ones to be on boxden downloading his album as soon as it leaks..
 11 years ago '06        #93
thekidd 48 heat pts48
space
space
space
$1,190 | Props total: 911 911
pretty much
 11 years ago '05        #94
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,949 | Props total: 6186 6186
 GST said:
exactly

record sales have nothing to do with intelligence....Nas,Lupe and Mos are smart enough to know not to paint themselves into one dimensional artists as 50 has done..the fact that no GUnit artist can sell w/o 50 is pertinent to that fact..and when you say '$$$$ > *' it kinda sounds as if you'd do anything for it
Well the whole point of rapping, singing or making any kind of music is too make money. These guys are not just making records because they love to do it so much. They are all putting out albums to sell money. Music is people's careers. How they eat and support their families.

Like Hov said I am suppose to sound rich. n*ggaz ain't out here makin music just so you have something to steal off the net.

Last edited by Quddus; 04-25-2007 at 08:14 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #95
thekidd 48 heat pts48
space
space
space
$1,190 | Props total: 911 911
 matdotcom2000 said:
thats why I believe lil' wayne is going to sell he's out there for his fans all the time he's on everything he grinds!! Good read!!
no wayne is gonna play himself out...
 11 years ago '04        #96
Turtle 2099 
space
space
space
$912 | Props total: 0 0
 timdog said:
Fiddy is actually smart just read the article. I aint big fan but he a good buisnes man.

I would agree , haters got to respect Fifty! Not a huge supporter of his, but he made good points. I'm glad he touched the Mims & Rich Boy issue. Respect him for showing Mobb Deep love on the Outta Control Remix.

Last edited by Turtle 2099; 04-25-2007 at 09:25 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy