Apr 23 - Fourteen year old Trini girl Blames Hip-Hop For AkoN Dry Humping her

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-23-2007, 05:31 PM         #1
5979 pageviews
87 comments

DINER0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apr 23 - Fourteen year old Trini girl Blames Hip-Hop For AkoN Dry Humping her

Deena Alleyne says she is sorry for her raunchy dancing with Senegal-born US artiste Akon at the Zen nightclub on Thursday.

A video clip of the act was posted on the YouTube-Broadcast Yourself website but later pulled after a notification to YouTube by Universal Music Group, which claimed that showing the material was copyright infringment.

Konvict Muzik, a record label owned and founded by Akon, is a subsidiary label of Universal Records. Universal Music Group owns the American record label.

The clip was also highly publicised on other websites including Vh1 in the United States and Metro in the United Kingdom.

"This whole hip hop thing is a guise and I don't want any part of it, I don't want to be any part of it," said Alleyne during an interview at Chaguanas yesterday.

"Look at what I have to go through with one mistake that I made. My dad warned me every time and I didn't listen. I am sorry.

"Every time he warned me. Everyday my dad would say 'it is not for you, it is not for you, you do not have to go this way', but I refused to listen.

"I don't want any part of it, not only Zen, everything. The whole hip hop thing, music and clubbing, I don't want to be part of it."

Alleyne told the Express that an older friend purchased the ticket for her to attend the event last week. During an interview on Thursday, owner of the Zen nightclub, Johnny Soong said the age limit for the event was 18 years and over.

"I know a lot of my friends who were my age and were there," she said.

"They asked for ID in VIP because you have to be 21 years and over to go up in VIP, but anyone was allowed to go in the general admission area."

The teenager who admitted that her biggest passion is dancing said she thought that she was only taking part in a normal dance competition.

"I thought it was going to be normal," Alleyne said.

"I got carried away, I started to dance as well but I never thought it was going to be like that. I was shocked, my head was hitting the floor.

"I got carried away in the spotlight, and with the crowd cheering. Everything was so fast, it was so quick."

She said after the competition she felt really bad but everyone was congratulating her.

"When I went off the stage, everyone came telling me thanks for representing. You did well. That was so good. So I felt a little ease afterwards like, okay, it wasn't that bad after all," Alleyne added.

She described the past week as the worst in her life and wished that she could change it.

She said her father, pastor Dave Alleyne, did not know she attended the club and only learned of it after seeing a picture of her in the newspaper last week.

"He saw the pictures and I told him about it as well because I did not want him to hear it from anyone," she said.

"But when he saw the video it really did take a toll on him. He always warned me about this. He doesn't allow me to go to parties, he would always say 'it is not for you, it is not for you'."

Alleyne has been criticised by many for her lewd dancing at the Zen nightclub.

However, she said her classmates and the members of her church are being very supportive.

"There were two teachers who came and spoke to me and they really stood by me and told me that it was a mistake I made and that I would learn from it," she said.

Alleyne said she plans to continue with her school studies and focus on spending more time with her family.

As for her love of dancing she plans on joining the dance ministry in her father's church, Flaming Word Ministry and use her talent to serve God.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.trinidadexpres .. s?id=161132916

[pic - click to view]

87 comments for "Apr 23 - Fourteen year old Trini girl Blames Hip-Hop For AkoN Dry Humping her"

04-23-2007, 05:38 PM         #2
Mbrew457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i blame that retard...akon
b_eazy gave props

11 years ago '05        #3
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,436 | Props total: 25095 25095
Dumb bi*ch....Dumb bi*ch,You Cant Hip Hop Or Akon For This.Only That Dumb bi*ch and Pops Take The L For This One...
 11 years ago '04        #4
namean 
space
space
space
$1,482 | Props total: 0 0
she should blame her own hoe a.ss for going on stage in the first place....blaming hip-hop? no one FORCED you to go to that concert in the first fu*kin place.
 11 years ago '05        #5
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,698 | Props total: 2335 2335
that dancing was too much..wtf was that oil spill thinkin draggin her all over the stage
 04-23-2007, 05:57 PM         #6
₪ Skinny Bląc ₪  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At the show, Akon announced a dance competition which was to include various prizes and a free trip to Africa. Deena won round one of the competition.
After the contest was over, Akon revealed that he was Africa.
 11 years ago '04        #7
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
/fu*k that. That's a fine bi*ch and she looked like she enjoyed it.

I wonder what her pops said about the nekkid pics that she took.

fu*kings.lut. She's just mad cuz she got caught
 11 years ago '04        #8
Young_Deezy 
space
space
space
$1,272 | Props total: 15 15
akon got paid to perform he was doing his part the club was 18 and up kon thought she was of age what do you expect she is pastors seed
 04-23-2007, 06:12 PM         #9
DM AKA ILLVILLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh man i have no more words for this bullsh*t so imma quote my dude young jeezy "bi*ch, GET YA MIND RIGHT!"
 11 years ago '04        #10
NardVa 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 2 2
Akon a wild dude but from the vid it look like she was to familiar with those positions. The pastor better be worried about more than his daughter bumping and grinding with AKon.
 04-23-2007, 06:18 PM         #11
JayStar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In London not knowing a girls age dont mean sh*t.. your still liable for that... whats good in trini?
 11 years ago '04        #12
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 namean said:
she should blame her own hoe a.ss for going on stage in the first place....blaming hip-hop? no one FORCED you to go to that concert in the first fu*kin place.
WERD!!!!:applause:
 11 years ago '04        #13
noshirtforyou 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,448 | Props total: 0 0
where the pics/vid at?
 11 years ago '05        #14
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,436 | Props total: 25095 25095
Pictures and More News On It....

[code]http://concreteloop.com/2007/04/rumor-confirmed-akon-not-only-humped-a-14-yr-old#more-12381[/code]

She Cute But Damn...SHE 14? I Still Dont Believe The Shyt But The Way She Was Dressed Up At Club,You Wouldn't Known It Yourself Until She Tried To fu*k.
 11 years ago '04        #15
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 838 838
This is why you dont fu*k with minors.

Her opinion of hiphop is irrelevant, she's a 14 year old kid.

Blame awards go to:
-Her
-Club

Although I'll admit Akon was pretty much in control of the whole dance, she had a smile on her face afterwards up until her Daddy found out... then she sang a different song.

Again, this is why you dont fu*k with minors.
 11 years ago '06        #16
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
stupid a.ss bi*ch...only one to blame is herself. fu*k outta here. whoever said blame akon is stupid as fu*k too
 04-23-2007, 07:07 PM         #17
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"This whole hip hop thing is a guise and I don't want any part of it, I don't want to be any part of it," said Alleyne during an interview at Chaguanas yesterday.

"Look at what I have to go through with one mistake that I made. My dad warned me every time and I didn't listen. I am sorry.

"Every time he warned me. Everyday my dad would say 'it is not for you, it is not for you, you do not have to go this way', but I refused to listen.

"I don't want any part of it, not only Zen, everything. The whole hip hop thing, music and clubbing, I don't want to be part of it.

bi*ch...

STFU

get the fu*k outta here...

Yo Dre

Gimme a funky a.ss bass line...
 04-23-2007, 07:11 PM         #18
Sleepy_Ray  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She can't blame hip hop for what happened it was her and Akon fault because she went on stage and Akon was grinding on her. Akon should have known better not to even do that in front of a live audience anyway. It wasn't a smart move by the dude Akon. But he will learn now, and thats kind of messed up he got to learn that way.
 04-23-2007, 07:14 PM         #19
Dub-J  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real talk i hate bi*ches alwasy wanna talk bout someoen else when they do somethen wrong
 04-23-2007, 07:14 PM         #20
~: AkaDemiK :~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man im fu*kin sick and tired of these muhfu*kaz blamin hiphop for every fu*kin thing
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy