Apr 21 - Girl Pastor Father:"Akon Took Advantange "(NOT SO INNOCENT PICS/Video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What your opinion?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #81
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
damn she a ho
 11 years ago '06        #82
lethald1 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
lmao.... thats fu*ked up.

if akon knew she was 14 he obviously wouldnt be doin that sh*t. couldnt say the same about r kelly tho.
 04-22-2007, 01:11 AM         #83
ThaDonBennyB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the f*ck was that...and he ran off after lmao good jobb but nah that girl didnt look 14 and she was buggin for allowing that ...i dont think akon should be blamed but he needa be more careful
 11 years ago '07        #84
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,665 | Props total: 565 565
damn jus like da chappelle show thing wit kelz
 11 years ago '05        #85
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 22 22
There are girls here who loo like that and are 18+
 04-22-2007, 03:00 AM         #86
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im sure someone said this already...... but he about to locked up, wont let me out.
 04-22-2007, 03:24 AM         #87
csjhotgyrl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would have to wait and see on that one. Can't really tell how old she looks! She doesn't look too upset about it looking at the video.

If she is 14, I am surprised the girl was allowed to go to a club!! If it is true not sure what will be done. Nothing has happened with R. Kelly yet?
 11 years ago '06        #88
jccd5. 
space
space
space
$332 | Props total: 37 37
 csjhotgyrl said:
I would have to wait and see on that one. Can't really tell how old she looks! She doesn't look too upset about it looking at the video.

If she is 14, I am surprised the girl was allowed to go to a club!! If it is true not sure what will be done. Nothing has happened with R. Kelly yet?
how is that even comparable? he aint have s3x wit the girl..he aint pee on her....and in this case im sure he really didnt kno her age...i mean its not like the club allows minors
 11 years ago '06        #89
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
For one.. There is no age limit when it comes to a damn concert and I saw the video.. She participated willfully and he didn't force the girl. She could have walked away or shook her head no.. Instead she was soo star struck that she was willing to try to get Akon hemmed up.. f**k that broad!
 11 years ago '04        #90
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,310 | Props total: 11226 11226
based on pics, i'd do the same...she look grown as hell.
 11 years ago '04        #91
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,143 | Props total: 446 446
 unkletae said:
the main question should be, why is a 14 year old girl at a concert without any supervision??? Is he going to blame acorn for the nud3 picture too???

If he was a better father figure, this type of incidents could be avoided. At the age of 14 and looking like that, he should be more aware of her activities, and definitely not letting her go to a concert in a very revealing shirt for her young age.
thank you

I didn 't start hitting clubs till I was 19-20 and she 14 in the spot where was dad?
 11 years ago '05        #92
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
LOL
a few things to consider

- its from media takeout
- pics look like girls a legit wh0ore
- she hella dont look 14
- no s3x actually took place
- its in trinidad and really i a.sssume the laws r more lineant on this kinda stuff kuz this dancin is regular.
- akon cant get locked up, dudes rich hell buy his way out.
- finally, if akon did this im a.ssumin the club allowed everyone above 18, becuase i know he wouldnt be that dumb to hav this goin on with 5-10 year old kids there, im a.ssumin the girl snuck her way in, and therefore konvict kant be blamed.

The worst punishment is gonna be him losin rep and gettin countless jokes made about him.

Last edited by s4s; 04-22-2007 at 01:05 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #93
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17
dam...
 04-22-2007, 01:11 PM         #94
felecialm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if she IS 14, then she had no business at an Akon concert anyway.....this is her father's fault for not watching what kinds of things-or dances for that matter-his daughter is apparently into
 04-22-2007, 06:09 PM         #95
MyzLuda86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah they blew that out to much, how he supposed to know that she was 14 it is a concert...but damn he was into that sh*t dragging her all across the floor lol
 11 years ago '06        #96
John_Dillinga 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 0 0
Na if she is truly 14 then instead of blaming Akon, Maybe the parrents should be punishing the daughter for even dressing like that... But then again all these young girls grew up with Ho's like Britney and Christina dressing half nekkid on tv by the time she 18 she'll be a worn out ho...

These parents need to stop looking to sue someone and start taking responsiblity for raising their children...
 04-22-2007, 06:48 PM         #97
i-a  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow, man she dont look 14. Besides I dont think grindin up on someone is harassment if they are into it like that...
 11 years ago '04        #98
jiggamanll 
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 0 0
 Cassidy said:
he probably didn't know she was that young....if that is her in the pics she look like a stone cold wh0ore & the pastor better check his daughter
lol

That chick aint fu*kin 14 she got grown t*ts and grown dance moves lol. These youngins are growing up to fast I tell you.
 11 years ago '04        #99
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,130 | Props total: 4525 4525
 jccd5. said:
how is that even comparable? he aint have s3x wit the girl..he aint pee on her....and in this case im sure he really didnt kno her age...i mean its not like the club allows minors
do you always ask a girl her age before you talk to her?
 04-22-2007, 07:13 PM         #100
601reppa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's just carribean style dancing
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy