Apr 21 - Girl Pastor Father:"Akon Took Advantange "(NOT SO INNOCENT PICS/Video)

most viewed right now
Drake will be coming at Jay-Z on a song called 23
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James "The Decision III" likely on July 6th
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tinashe thotting it up for the cameras
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Man, YG Fell Off........
141 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What your opinion?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
Thirdeye 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 4 4
this story smells like bullsh*t to me.A couple days ago when the story hit the public she was 16,yesterday she was 15 and now she 14...
 11 years ago '06        #42
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
most american kids dunno bout that dancehall sh*t and how they dance out there lol and shorty dun look 14 to me. I dunt hink akon would do that with a chic knowin that sh*t is underage.
 04-21-2007, 05:35 PM         #43
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike504 said:
U apparently haven't seen any reggae dancehalls.

And I don't know about yall but she look 14 at all to me.
True story... Dem Gals a Freak word to Lil Vicious
 11 years ago '05        #44
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
1. this is mediatakeout..... but you're an idiot, so

2. that young woman looked 18 if not 20.
 04-21-2007, 05:43 PM         #45
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Word shorty definitely don't look no 14, but dam Kon he got caught out there... youtube is a mothafukka & not only underage but her dad had to be a preacher..Good lord,pun not intended
 11 years ago '04        #46
BILLIONS 
space
space
$66 | Props total: 0 0
noboby knows that akon's a perrrrrrrrvert but it don't matter noooo cuz he got dough lol

11 years ago '04        #47
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 71 71
bi*ches using fake ids smh..
 04-21-2007, 05:58 PM         #48
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stickemup said:
1. this is mediatakeout..... but you're an idiot, so

2. that young woman looked 18 if not 20.
who an idiot? know you ain"t calling me no idiot but just for you Im post the following:

A pastor and father of a 14-year-old girl has defended his daughter, after she engaged in a raunchy dance with singer Akon.

During a tour stop in Trinidad, Akon and the girl engaged in a dance that simulated aggressive s3xual acts on stage in front of a rambunctious crowd.

The act has sparked controversy as the video footage was spread across the world on a variety of online video platforms.

Pastor Dave Alleyne of the Flaming Word Ministry of Chaguanas told The Trinidad Express that his daughter was not in control of the situation.

"She likes dancing and won a competition," Alleyne said. The girl was one seven females that joined Akon on stage to compete for a chance to dance with the Senegal-born singer.

Pastor Alleyne did describe the dance of his 14-year-old daughter and Akon as "atrocious."

"She likes dancing and won a competition," Alleyne said, adding that she became a victim in a situation where she had no control.

Pastor Alleyne has been criticized sharply by his Chaguanas ministry for not expressing more outrage at s3xually charged way he danced with the girl.

"They are innocent to the wicked ways of the world and it is our responsibility as elders to keep them safe," Alleyne said.

Many in his church want Akon banned from public performances in the area.

In the video, the crowd is seen cheering on both Akon and the girl to dance the way they did.

This isn't the first time that Akon has been caught on tape dancing in this way.

Online video networks also distributed a lewd dance with actress Tara Reid to Akon's smash hit "Smack Dat." In the video, Akon playfully smacked the Hollywood actress on her gluteus maximus and was then sandwiched between the singer and another man.

At press time, there was no comment from Akon or his representatives.

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #49
gb6305 
space
space
space
$331 | Props total: 34 34
Originally Posted by djnovafresh View Post
damn if she 14 i never want to go to Trindad ever i'm staying away n*gga could get in some serious trouble out there R kelly style. If i go i'm going to have to pull that 3 forms of I.D. and your grandmother has to be to
Ha ha, dats funny right dere. Dat girl dont look 14 doe, so i dont blame Akon for what he did, but if Akon get locked up for dat, dats some messed up stuff right dere. That girl loose, it's always da pastor's children dats loose like dat!
 11 years ago '06        #50
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
i think akon looked stupid doing that sh*t.. honestly cant he get pus*y? That is no fu*ken dance lol.
 11 years ago '05        #51
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,145 | Props total: 3543 3543
the dude was just goin wit the buzz, it aint like her dun fu*ked her or nun... dat aint lookin like no uproar err onlooks like they havin fun. but dayum this n*ggas was havin 2 much fun.
 04-21-2007, 06:47 PM         #52
JeanJovi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1.) she fine
2.) u cant really tell if she 14, she looks older
3.) she danced ON TOP OF HIM, how was Akon taking advantage of her? thats like saying I r*ped a girl who was RIDING me without being forced. plus the sh*t he was doin was everyday dancing that goes on in dancehalls. it aint nuthin but dry humpin. plus the vid only shows what he was doing but DOESNT show what SHE was doin.

just another n*gga trying to get a dollar, this tends to happen when celebs start gettin big

Last edited by JeanJovi; 04-21-2007 at 06:57 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #53
jtgodson 
space
space
$216 | Props total: 0 0
if there is grass on the field then play ball. thats what i was taught. 14 or not.
 11 years ago '05        #54
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
MediaTakeout is retarded.

But not as retarded as the dudes who seem to think that her possibly being a bit of a cam wh0ore, or even willingly participating in the on-stage antics, is enough to justify Akon's behaviour.
 04-21-2007, 06:58 PM         #55
kriis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she dont look like he took advantage of her one fckin bit
 04-21-2007, 07:05 PM         #56
vicjac1010  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she aint innocent lol she is a freak
 11 years ago '06        #57
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,823 | Props total: 481 481
Get the hell outta here.... She's 14? Bullsh*t, she look like she just turned 18 or 19.
 04-21-2007, 07:36 PM         #58
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shouldn't the club get in trouble, if anything? How he supposed to know how old she is. She wanted to get on stage and do him up. Sick of these parents getting ashamed of their parenting skills and trying to take it out on an innocent n*gga.
 11 years ago '06        #59
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,823 | Props total: 481 481
All I got to say now is.... Preacher's kids.
 11 years ago '07        #60
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 269 269
Wow I didnt realize that she was 14. She dont look it, maybe he should check id before he pulls people on stage. Then again thats how they dance at dancehall type concerts that I been to. Thats the new thing going on at parties too. I wouldn't let lil girls like that go to his concert no way... You know the pastor not doing his job at home!

Last edited by Tony_Stylezzz; 04-21-2007 at 08:02 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Habesha Beauty Appreciation X IG
49 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Traffic Bae Demetria Obilor Says Pusha T's Daytona Is Trash & So Is His..
149 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jun 22 - Jogger accidentally crosses U.S. border from B.C., gets detai..
120 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Sylvester Stallone waking up in 2018
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon ball heroes new anime
22 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent still owns his Connecticut Mansion that Hommo once stayed at!
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside SMACK/URL: NOME 8-Return of Tsu Surf [Discussion Thread] June 23rd 2018..
1412 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jun 22 - Boy, stabbed in neck, dies after running to hospital
330 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy